200M in all Skills

Makilio

I think we can all agree that BA makes it possible to attain over the max xp rate of just doing agility by itself (72k). Therefore, the max xp rate with BA (whatever it may be) should be used in the 200m all skills calculator despite the fact that some may view it psychologically impossible to do over a long period of time. The most accurate way to represent exactly how far closer to 200m everything player x is in comparison to player y is to use the maximum known xp rates, whether psychologically plausible or not. Because of these human factors such as sacrificing optimal xp gains in return for a more pleasureable training method, these theoretical "hours left" are not by any means the exact number of hours that the player will in reality will take to max out. However, since we can not numerically calculate to what percent of maximum efficiency each individual player will train at, the only fair and accurate way to represent the progress of the account in comparison to another is to use the maximum xp rates. Basically because of the variety of different playstyles there are, the purpose of using these optimal xp rates is to compare the progress of player's accounts themselves, not the playstyles or training preferences that the actual person uses. Yes, there is the possibility that no one may ever use a horn for 200m xp. This however is irrelevant when comparing account progress because despite how impractical the method might seem, the xp rates are still there and will continue to be there unless Jagex removes BA. You cannot rule out the mathematical possibility of an xp rate just because the vast majority of players would prefer not to do it. Making mathematical exceptions in a calculator for psychological or normative reasons only makes the calculator less accurate when comparing the progress of a specific account to another. When you make an exception to the calculator and deny a mathematical figure that is clearly possible to attain, even if 99.9999% of the rs population refuses to train it that way, it only makes room for more exceptions for non-mathematical reasons such as "oh training using this method would make my hand fall off, let's input the xp rate of a sub-optimal method that's easier to do" which only makes the calculator less and less accurate when comparing the progress of the account itself. You really just can't make these types of exceptions for this type of calculator even if one speaks for the vast majority of the population.

A13d.png

I have every single 200m buyable banked now. Except for Agility which I can buy from the barbarian assualt tutor for 6.9b gf

200m craft on pot lids or gtfo tbh

A13d.png

Update of the top 15

1. Allar (previously Skiller - Aasiwat) : 2,68B xp. Like he hinted a couple weeks back, Allar has stopped playing last sunday with a slight RC XP gain. To the king of XP for the last 13 months : I salute you!. No coming milestones RS related.

2. Telmomarques : 2,66B xp (+17M). The next king of XP has reached 200M hunter today for his 9th skill at 200M, which tie him to Drumgun for most skills. He also reached all skills over 20M earlier today, let's see what's in store for him next. Coming milestones : 100M ranged

3. Jdelacroix : 2,64Bxp (+16M). Still keeping up with smithing, thieving and farming, Jd could tie Allar for most skills over 100M if he keeps training smithing and decide to train def. Even though he has a seemingly confortable lead on Elias, that lead could shrink rapidly if Elias decides to unload some effigies. Coming milestones : 200M thieving (9th skill) and 100M smithing

4. Elias : 2,58B xp (+24M). Elias is still training slayer with a very deflated XP total due to banked effigies and charms. About to reach 100M HP and slayer, he could eventually lead all players in skills over 50M and 100M. Coming milestones : 100M HP and 100M slayer

5. Nintendo Swe (previously Elvis) : 2,52B xp (+14M). Keeping ahead of Drumgun, Tendo is back to slaying. Even though he has slowed down compared to last year, he's still very much a contender. Coming milestones : 200M attack, 200M herblore (7th and 8th), 100M slayer and 100M farming

6. Drumgun : 2,51B xp (+10M). For the first time since last summer, Drumgun has to share the glory of having the most skills at 200M with another player. Mostly training fishing and fletching, he could reclaim his title in 6 weeks at this pace, but he could also cut that time if he focus on fletching. Coming milestones : 200M WC and 200M fletch (10th and 11th skill)

7. S U O M I : 2,45B xp (+28M). The fastest training player of the top 15 is still slaying and about to reach the halfway mark of slayer in the next hours. Effigy gains are starting to show on his buyables, he should also tie Drumgun and Telmomarques for most skills at 200M in 3 weeks . Coming milestones : 100M WC and 100M slayer

8. Tezz : 2,42B xp (+19M). Still hunting and fletching, Tezz reached 2,4B xp last week. Definitely the player best positionned to tie Allar for most skills over 100M, he should reach it with hunter in 2 weeks at this pace. Coming milestones : 100M hunter, , 100M ranged and 100M fletching.

9. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive

10. Paperbag : 2,13B xp. (+4M) Paperbag gained some thieving and agility XP last week and should get another 17M xp before quitting.

11. Kingduffy : 2,08B xp (+12M). Although he mainly trained WC, The King of balance has also trained multiple skills last week. He relatively close to all skills over 30M with only agility and construction under at the moment. He should re-enter the top 10 in july . Coming milestones : 2,1B xp, 100M WC and 100M ranged

12. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Inactive.

13. Green098 : 1,98B xp (+11M). Looks like Green is training slayer via magic, an unsual training method. Most likely the next player to achieve 2B xp, she could stay a very long time on this chart if she keeps her pace. Coming milestones : 2B xp

14. Skiller 703 (previously 8 No Lifer) : 1,94B xp (+7M). Still mainly training agility (with or without BA horns???) and farming, Skiller 703 seems to go the Suomi way and train a lot of slow skills. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

15. Lan : 1,87B xp. Inactive

Tg is about 10M xp away from entering the top 15.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

50k premature congratulations for 100m slayer. Grats Suomi

Thanks, got it like 1 hour ago but haven't logged out yet.

Welcome back Paperbag and good luck Lemar on your trimmed completionist cape and 200M in all skills goal.

Glad you decided to post finally Kingduffy, I like your playing style even though 200M skills are much more important for me. Good luck on getting all skills 120.

Thanks for the weekly update langer!

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

For the BA Horn folks:

IS the Glass half full or half empty? Or should I ask is the glass half empty or half full?

Bottom line is this: It could be either, and with just so many intangibles coming into play into matters of the Heart...I mean horn...I know one thing for sure, as it stands right now one answer will be anymore tangibly correct then the other.

(Tag along Langer's words of wisdom to save me some time and creativity since I do believe he hit most everything regarding it all that I could possibly think of)

BA horn is discussed in the same way barb fishing alching and other hard to train, complicated and "extreme" methods of training out there. It gives us a rough figure of time based on everyone training the same way.

We all know it will not happen like this, but it gives a us starting point. Jebrim and revanlives have a good point though, in the end, there might be one player in a thousand to maintain this to 200M or even less than that. The only top player who is currently training multiple skills and not focusing on one than moving to another one is Kingduffy. Xpx and Thai have a good point also, it's possible that it will happen as it's been witnessed on a small scale.

Also remember that Thai's calculator will never be accurate and similar to reality, for that to happen, we would need the training methods of each player and also for Jagex to stop updating the game.

I dig the discussion at the moment, theory vs experience first -hand is always interesting to compare. Keep it up guys!

50k premature congratulations for 100m slayer. Grats Suomi

Thanks, got it like 1 hour ago but haven't logged out yet.

Welcome back Paperbag and good luck Lemar on your trimmed completionist cape and 200M all skills goal.

Glad you decided to post finally Kingduffy, I like your playing style even though 200M skills are much more important for me. Good luck on getting all skills 120.

Thanks for the weekly update langer!

Congratulations on being the 18th person to pull that off. :thumbsup: I am still in shock and awe of the timeframe in which you have gotten there, and to think I take so much pride in 1/4 of you're slayer exp. lol :lol:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Jebrim.

You keep saying how "you can't foresee anybody doing this", or how "nobody has ever done this before".

I'm pretty sure most of us don't disagree. This is theory, just like how infinite money or cannoning cave crawlers for effigies is theory. None of these things are realistic, but technically, they're possible.

For these time calculations, whether or not someone has done this is irrelevant. Whether or not someone will do this is irrelevant. It's whether or not it's physically possible that matters.

I think the more important question now is whether or not these efficiency discussions are even relevant to the topic of this thread anymore. By the definition you guys are giving, nobody in RuneScape is efficient. In that case, how the [bleep] is it relevant to this thread about somebody managing to get all 200m's? The person who gets it will require some level of efficiency, but the biggest factor by far is how much they can play. Nolifing is the key to anyone getting all 200m's, regardless of if it takes them 2k more hours in RS time. In REAL TIME, they will achieve Xp far faster.

By the way, Thai did have a point in my argument having changed throughout today. That doesn't necessarily mean everything he said is correct, though. Call it human pride, if you wish, but it works both way.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

+1 lol.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

+1 lol.

A most wonderful 8000th post =D>

That being said, wonderful pic lol.

Castle of Zoltar

I know soon telmo will be rank 1 xp and in highscores which has been scarcely seen however how long it been since person cloest to 200m all has been rank 1 =0? Possibly zez was the last?

idk probably gertjaars since he did have like a 300m lead on allar at a point or something which was the biggest lead on rank 2 iirc but then again he had some inflated xp like chinned 200m ranged and barraged 143m mage lol so maybe zezima, we'd have to somehow see pics of the stats of gert and allar when his lead was greatest and compare that to zezima and whoever was 2nd during his biggest lead (prob when he was like 1.2b ish)

also dat 8kGET (i guess?)

edit: zezima needs to post on this lol

A13d.png

Thanks suo :) if anyones interested in some of the methods i use i have new youtube; rskingduffy

Thanks for the info, I see you got many nice vids already :)

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Gertjaars was rank 1 overall and rank 1 xp just before dg came out yes.

I think what Arib meant was if you put gert in a time calc when he had his biggest lead on #2 would his hours left to 200m be the lowest of any player at the time and if not possibly zezima during his biggest lead?

Thanks suo :) if anyones interested in some of the methods i use i have new youtube; rskingduffy

Why do I have a sudden urge do give this man a dolla...

A13d.png

Just curious Suomi, do you keep your slayer drops in a bank tab or do you sell them as you get them? If so it would be interesting to see what 100m slayer xp gives in total drops. Similar to what Telmo did with his 58m slayer xp tab.

Just curious Suomi, do you keep your slayer drops in a bank tab or do you sell them as you get them? If so it would be interesting to see what 100m slayer xp gives in total drops. Similar to what Telmo did with his 58m slayer xp tab.

Yea i'm really curious about that too, i think he keeps them all, because it's a lot slower to go ge everytime and sell the drops. And he does not like xp waste :D

I'm also curious if you have a lot of rare drops, since you said you were always unlucky haha. Got any visages yet? And how's the cashflow going!

backgroundsignature.png

Is anyone but Suomi actually going for 5b exp?

I think a better question would be:

Is anyone that plays enough and can actually be expected to reach it other than Suomi actually going for 5b xp?

There's a few people (some really terrible noobs) who have set it as a goal, but will never get it. There are some who are possibly capable of getting it, but have not set it as a goal. The only one who has it both as a goal and is able to get it, in my opinion, is Suomi.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Yea i'm really curious about that too, i think he keeps them all, because it's a lot slower to go ge everytime and sell the drops. And he does not like xp waste :D

I'm also curious if you have a lot of rare drops, since you said you were always unlucky haha. Got any visages yet? And how's the cashflow going!

+ are you going to make you A.Log veiwable? Would be very interesting :thumbup:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.