200M in all Skills

Makilio

Thanks suo :) if anyones interested in some of the methods i use i have new youtube; rskingduffy

Thanks for the info, I see you got many nice vids already :)

Just curious Suomi, do you keep your slayer drops in a bank tab or do you sell them as you get them? If so it would be interesting to see what 100m slayer xp gives in total drops. Similar to what Telmo did with his 58m slayer xp tab.

Yea i'm really curious about that too, i think he keeps them all, because it's a lot slower to go ge everytime and sell the drops. And he does not like xp waste :D

I'm also curious if you have a lot of rare drops, since you said you were always unlucky haha. Got any visages yet? And how's the cashflow going!

I sell them as I get them if I get any, prices have been crashing lately. No visages so far and cash flow been decent I guess, huge thanks to everyone who has donated. Still need about 12-15B though and of course prices could change, never know about Jagex now days.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Is anyone but Suomi actually going for 5b exp?

No one else in the top 15 is. It was paperbag's goal before he quit. Paperbag said he changed his goal from maxed first to just maxing.

Thanks suo :) if anyones interested in some of the methods i use i have new youtube; rskingduffy

Thanks for the info, I see you got many nice vids already :)

Just curious Suomi, do you keep your slayer drops in a bank tab or do you sell them as you get them? If so it would be interesting to see what 100m slayer xp gives in total drops. Similar to what Telmo did with his 58m slayer xp tab.

Yea i'm really curious about that too, i think he keeps them all, because it's a lot slower to go ge everytime and sell the drops. And he does not like xp waste :D

I'm also curious if you have a lot of rare drops, since you said you were always unlucky haha. Got any visages yet? And how's the cashflow going!

I sell them as I get them if I get any, prices have been crashing lately. No visages so far and cash flow been decent I guess, huge thanks to everyone who has donated. Still need about 12-15B though and of course prices could change, never know about Jagex now days.

Prices will almost definitly go down because of all the bots. Smithing addy plates isn't far off break even nowadays. With all the avansie bots making bars go down and addy plates being profitable to alch already it's unlikely it will get more expensive (just an example, I realise suomi isn't planning on smithing any time soon).

Prices will almost definitly go down because of all the bots. Smithing addy plates isn't far off break even nowadays. With all the avansie bots making bars go down and addy plates being profitable to alch already it's unlikely it will get more expensive (just an example, I realise suomi isn't planning on smithing any time soon).

Change that any time soon in never, he has 200m smithing :P

backgroundsignature.png

prices will go down because of deflation not because of bots

satan_panda.png

He could always go for 1b smithing xp ;)

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Harhar!

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Explain.

Bots increase supply. Increased supply => lower prices

He might smith after 5bil for fun :P

Look at an item like dragonstones which bots don't get. they have gone down in price from deflation but the price difference between cut and uncut has remained relatively stable so deflation hasn't effected them much. Now look at addy plates and bars, the bars went down faster than the plates and the cost decreased. This is because of the massive oversupply in bars which is obviously from bots. Deflation doesn't cause profitable alching.

Crafting, fletching, cooking and effigy clicking are some of the skills that bots will have little-no effect on. See what happens to their gp/xp compared to prayer, herblore and construction. If they go down at a similar rate then it is defletion.

I wont be getting the last 17m xp like I said. I dropped my entire bank, deleted my house, deleted my friends list, and just canceled membership yesterday. I wont ever be coming back. If anyone wants to remove me from their list then feel free. I did all this for my own good. Now I have to live with the fact I wasted those 4 years of my life on a failed goal...

Is anyone but Suomi actually going for 5b exp?

I think a better question would be:

Is anyone that plays enough and can actually be expected to reach it other than Suomi actually going for 5b xp?

There's a few people (some really terrible noobs) who have set it as a goal, but will never get it. There are some who are possibly capable of getting it, but have not set it as a goal. The only one who has it both as a goal and is able to get it, in my opinion, is Suomi.

Your a terrible noob.

He could always go for 1b smithing xp ;)

Now who's crazy enough to go for 1B exp in a single skill?

<----- :thumbup:

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

I wont be getting the last 17m xp like I said. I dropped my entire bank, deleted my house, deleted my friends list, and just canceled membership yesterday. I wont ever be coming back. If anyone wants to remove me from their list then feel free. I did all this for my own good. Now I have to live with the fact I wasted those 4 years of my life on a failed goal...

Nice step, try to find some other things to do, like facebooking, youtubing, watching movies, watching series i dunno. Really helps with not thinking about rs.

And you did not waste those 4 years, you had fun.

Now go prove lemar wrong!

backgroundsignature.png

I am going to miss you but I guess you're making the right decision. You will always have place in my Friends list. Good luck on whatever you going to do. You were a great friend and wonderful person, I will always remember you.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

It sucks to see another top player quit Paper but in rare cases like your own, irl > rs

Good luck with populating the Earth and whatnot :)

Now I have to live with the fact I wasted those 4 years of my life on a failed goal...

Try not to delve into that. I just heard somewhere that happy people can be separated from unhappy people by the fact that unhappy people are always stuck thinking about their past, and realised how true this is. I know I've myself been happier than ever during the past month or so, despite the fact I have difficult exams to prepare for, and in retrospect I find the mistakes and bad decisions I make in life always function as lessons that had to be learnt before finding the right path.

Also, good decision. That's why I couldn't just keep members solely to get 200m farming or something, had to get it out of my system completely.

goodbye paper, you make the right decision

i've found a new method of hunting :P

if you have a good inventory combination you can get over 310k exp/h

click on the wiltet/shaking trap, click on the pot, click on the trap and click on the next trap, you lay the trap in 1 tick so you must click quick for not loosing time. the best avilable food/pots for this method would be sweets because their stackable. but if you take 1 hunt pot, 1 zammy pots, 2 slots for traps and ~5-6 slots for the seeds, so you can take 18 pots (72 drinks) and then bank

Wow I was thinking the exact same thing when I noticed how there was no pick up animation just after drinking a juju. Does it work with food? I was thinking you could bring cabbage(8) to have 8 foods in 1 space, cheaper alternative to purple sweets :P

Also you could use hunter potions instead of fletching, might be worth the extra 160gp.

How many hours did you test it for to get the 310k/hr?

Wow I was thinking the exact same thing when I noticed how there was no pick up animation just after drinking a juju. Does it work with food? I was thinking you could bring cabbage(8) to have 8 foods in 1 space, cheaper alternative to purple sweets :P

Also you could use hunter potions instead of fletching, might be worth the extra 160gp.

Seems pretty impractical (having to bank for food/pots every so often) or expensive (sweets).

@Paperbag: you might have "wasted" 4 years, quitting stops you from wasting more time on it, see you've got to see it positive. Your life has kinda just begun, go out and enjoy it!

i only could hold this speed for not more than 1 hr and after that hr i'm completely out of mind :P

but in this hr i get 310k xp with some fails

i try to make a longer video soon, and with cabbages too ;)

it isn't that easy hold the speed because you're nonstop clicking^^

Edit: it doesn't work with cabbage/sweets, so not with eating, the fastest method is with the pots method i wrote

And is that 310k+ xp/hour including the additional banking time that comes with your method? If yes, sucks for telmo lawl, well not that it's that much of a difference ;p

yeah it's with the banking but you must have a realy fast banking like 6 clicks on the 5 and the + at the same time :P

Seems pretty impractical (having to bank for food/pots every so often) or expensive (sweets).

it's not impractical, it just needs a friggen concentration for making no fails, it is for speed, not for fun :P

i don't think somebody can hold the speed for over 3 hrs (except foot ?)

by the way i found out that, it only works with drinking potions, so you must do this method:

take 1 hunt pot, 1 zammy pots, 2 slots for traps and ~5-6 slots for the seeds, so you can take 18 pots (72 drinks) and then bank

you can also take hunter potions so you get 3 lvls higher, more jadinks per hour?

Skiller 703 doesn't use a BA horn btw. Saw Langer asking in last update. :)

It was just a joke in fact! A wink to the discussion that evolved here in the last week.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

He might smith after 5bil for fun :P

Nah, he'll do Agility :P

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Hey Paper,

When you study theater, they have a practice you do:

Outstretch your arms and legs as far and as wide as possible and shout "i failed" at the top of your lungs.

What your doing here is

1) Being confident with an outstretched body, which exudes confidence. (the exact opposite is when you cross your legs, your arms and make yourself as small as possible - the state of non- confidence). Think of how King's and movie stars are trained (some are this confident from birth) to sit down and make themselves nice and straight, sit in to their seat in a way such that they stay upright the entire time sitting down, don't cross their arms, usually don't cross their legs, etc. This body positioning has a giant effect on the psyche, more then imaginable. You also can have changes in status on stage very easily simply by one person starting with crossed arms, then outstretching them. This small thing alone can create the status change that is a sign of good theater and basically happens all the time in daily life without our realizing it.

2) then by shouting "i failed" at the top of your lungs your reprogramming yourself to be confident that you failed. By shouting your also exhibiting the exact opposite of how we usually talk about failure, in a timid, mousy, un-confident voice, usually feeling all miserable about how lame we are.

Failure's the only way anything was ever invented, and any progress was ever made by our civilization. If everyone had given up after their first failure we'd still be in the stone ages. Also a game like this that's non-linear, where it doesn't have an end point within any reasonable time frame, no matter how far or how little you've done you accomplished something. Personally I learned a long time ago on the job that I fail the first few times I try anything new out, at minimum, even been fired over it... whatever, shrug, and get it right the next time around. This is why in sciences they have you take notes no matter what the results are.

So you and your successors can learn from the mistakes you made Usually people learn a lot more from the mistakes then from the successes. Time after time, someone's had success and civilization has gotten so stuck on that means of success that they overlook an even more efficient way of doing things, sometimes for centuries...

It's silly to say, but from Meet the Robinsons "Keep moving forward".