200M in all Skills

Makilio

http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=mithril

almost 84m is now the target to beat for anyone interested.. (on runetrack)

runetracker is still going because it's done by a rolling 24 hours and not a set update time

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

I don't think he's done yet, final said "mithril is opening his effigys right now@@@@@@@@@" only like 8 hours ago

"RuneTrack captures stats daily at 2am Eastern"

So as far as Runetrack is concerned thats his daily record, although other sites capture stats at different times I imagine.

Snowjoke.png

I don't think he's done yet, final said "mithril is opening his effigys right now@@@@@@@@@" only like 8 hours ago

"RuneTrack captures stats daily at 2am Eastern"

So as far as Runetrack is concerned thats his daily record, although other sites capture stats at different times I imagine.

There is no plausible reason to count a day to start at a specific time, particularly as there will be bias for some players no matter what. Even if you start counting a day at a specific time, you are still allowing 30 hour days, so there is no difference in that regard for the record-sites. It seems mithril will get the record, but not the 100m i hoped. Judging by his xp, he had 513-514 effigies.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

^ Right, but the cutoff for runetrack just ended so not all of his xp 30 hours after he used his first effigy will show up in runetrack. Runetracker doesn't have a specific start time so his best 30 hour time frame (the one that matters for the record) will appear on runetracker, making it a true representation of his actual record, so there is a difference between the two. Also according to his video he had 512 effigies.

A13d.png

If you aren't logged out when your 24 hours is up you will only be able to prevent yourself from logging out for a maximum of 6 more hours, this effectively makes it 30 hours max

A13d.png

You get logged before you reach the 6 hour log if you do fast skills, so you wont be able to stretch it to a full 30 hours.

(getting logged every 2 hours while crafting)

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

You get logged before you reach the 6 hour log if you do fast skills, so you wont be able to stretch it to a full 30 hours.

Is there an exp limit?

Castle of Zoltar

IMO he should have started his daily record doing prayer for the first 6 hours to avoid the dc. Too late now I guess

Water I was wondering when you are planning to get 99 and 120 dungeoneering f2p. Also doesn't it seem strange to only see your ranking in the highscores going down because other players surpassing you with total levels you can't gain?

It is also strange to know how the top players are in real life, I always considered them different then that I think of them now. Like paperbag having enormous real-life problems and suomi taking more time to go biking etc.

@Paperbag, please consider if playing runescape is good for you, you have been addicted and you said it helped ruining your life. Are you capable of only playing for a set amount of time (say 4-6 hours for starters, which is low for top-players but high for normal people) and doing other things you want to. Be sure that if you are going to play again to give real-life goals a higher priority then runescape goals.

@IHasChicken (two posts below) maybe some people just want to help?

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Why does this topic keep changing to paperbag's life?

Because people on these forums think they have a university degree in behavioral science and know exactly what everyone wants and needs to do all the time always.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Water I was wondering when you are planning to get 99 and 120 dungeoneering f2p. Also doesn't it seem strange to only see your ranking in the highscores going down because other players surpassing you with total levels you can't gain?

To those of us who choose for whatever to not train certain stats and who are high levels in the other stats that is normal. That NOT happening is what seems strange. :P

Never =P

I got logged every 1-2 hours when I did wines and that was just averaging 570k/h, considering prayer with FDB in p2p would be faster, he would be logged as well

F2p's fastest leveling person :), check out my blog:

My Goal-thread to max F2P within a year and a half :P.

Nuffbutmage.png