200M in all Skills

Makilio

I made a new version of my slayer model. It is much more user friendly and I am looking for people to test its accuracy so please go to my thread (http://forum.tip.it/topic/294895-designing-a-task-list/) and post any corrections, or task log data you have. Thanks to any who is willing to do some testing for me. Try plugging in your task list and then doing some slayer and see if the predictions are accurate. Note that this wont work great for very small intervals of slayer xp.

His rs account was never hacked. He had talked to Stevew (I think) and had his account locked for a few days and they took away his Pmod while they checked everything. He has had his Pmod back for about 2 weeks now. Right now he's just working on other skills instead of buyables not entirely sure why though. Might ask him when I get the chance to talk again. I know hes been enjoying the finer side of irlscape instead of rs recently though.

About the hunter method mentioned before, do hunter pots stack with the arctic bear?

As far as i know, no invisible bonus stacks with anything, but in all likelyhood, they will work at the same time.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Any idea what Telmo is doing now that he got 200m hunter? By the looks of his track he was playing castle wars games and having fun barraging, but I am not 100% on that. And now it looks like he is doing livid farm, so my guess is he wants the completionist cape.

Any idea what Telmo is doing now that he got 200m hunter? By the looks of his track he was playing castle wars games and having fun barraging, but I am not 100% on that. And now it looks like he is doing livid farm, so my guess is he wants the completionist cape.

Yea completionist cape would be a good guess, it's awesome for slayer, which he might do next?

backgroundsignature.png

Yea completionist cape would be a good guess, it's awesome for slayer, which he might do next?

Prayer and herblore are also good for slayer he might do them next before slayer :P

Prayer and herblore are also good for slayer he might do them next before slayer :P

Inefficient to do prayer and herblore before slayer. He would lock up an effigy combo and he would lose money on prayer. Bonecrusher + infernal urns will save him gps for when finally decides to get 200m. Bone prices are going back and forth also so he'd still end up losing gp.

i tried much things for the 1 tick laying hunt method but nothing to eat works, so, just pots works, ithought the best will be hunt potions

i tryed to make a full hr video but it isn't easy make a hr with no fails :P i believe there would be more as 310k exp/hr if you never fail possible 340k i think

edit: i know i got a bad english :P

i tried much things for the 1 tick laying hunt method but nothing to eat works, so, just pots works, ithought the best will be hunt potions

i tryed to make a full hr video but it isn't easy make a hr with no fails :P i believe there would be more as 310k exp/hr if you never fail possible 340k i think

Where are you getting these xp rates? I have known this was possible to do for quite some time, but I don't see how you can get much faster xp rates by doing it. First of all, it doesn't speed up how fast the jadinkos respawn. Also, you have to bank for more hunter pots very often.

While I hunted I always used this technique while drinking zamorak favour potions every 5 minutes. I'm quite exited to try this if you're right about 310k-340k xp/h

Elias unloaded a bunch of effigies, 40m exp today ;-)

Because of that he is now 500k from 50m RCing meaning that he /could/ have the title of most skills over 50m to him self at 20 skills very soon, but if he continues as usual it could still take a while because he seems to like to build up quite a few effigies before using them. So we will see.

Drumgun, the slumbering giant, had a pretty good day as well. He is up to 70m fishing and he is sitting at 150m WCing and 171m fletching.

Concerning Elias, he's reached his 11th skill over 100M with HP earlier this week, then broke through 2,6B xp and now stands inside 3M xp from passing Jdelacroix and rank 3. The fact that he's training prayer probably means that he's aiming for a better rank. Let's see if he can pass Telmomarques before the latter passes Allar.

@ Xensure

He will most likely achieve 50M RC through daily assists inside two weeks.

There's definitely a race to the top and it's only a matter of time before Suomi and Tezz are part of it also.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Concerning Elias, he's reached his 11th skill over 100M with HP earlier this week, then broke through 2,6B xp and now stands inside 3M xp from passing Jdelacroix and rank 3. The fact that he's training prayer probably means that he's aiming for a better rank. Let's see if he can pass Telmomarques before the latter passes Allar.

@ Xensure

He will most likely achieve 50M RC through daily assists inside two weeks.

There's definitely a race to the top and it's only a matter of time before Suomi and Tezz are part of it also.

EFFIGYSCAPE!

Jd is on vacation anyway :P

suomi is already owning most people too :P

StarViv.png

Where are you getting these xp rates? I have known this was possible to do for quite some time, but I don't see how you can get much faster xp rates by doing it. First of all, it doesn't speed up how fast the jadinkos respawn. Also, you have to bank for more hunter pots very often.

While I hunted I always used this technique while drinking zamorak favour potions every 5 minutes. I'm quite exited to try this if you're right about 310k-340k xp/h

i said possibly for no fails but i was getting 310k in 1 hr i said, i can't make realy an average of this rate but i thought there will be 310k possibly