200M in all Skills

Makilio

i don't think somebody can hold the speed for over 3 hrs (except foot ?)

I think anyone could do it if they set their mind to it to be honest. I'll try vidding 1 hour doing this method sometime for the xp rates at 99, with an artic bear (I think he used Larupia's in the video).

Currently working towards 2496 total.

Oscar.png

For drumgun and sumoi's position where they both have woodcutting and firemaking left to do, but don't care about mage xp has anyone tested if it would be best to still use adze at teaks and low alch the logs? or adze splitting pines? or d axe splitting pines?

All the flame in this thread is just some variation of "You have no life" and "You don't know their circumstances".

At least the BA horn argument was related to the subject.

From some quick provisional calculations it looks like you'd only need to bank once every 10 mins if using hunter pots which I think would be better than purple sweets.

The best inventory would then be 1 juju hunter, 1 zammy pot, 1 trap (5 on the ground), 1 free space form the juju bag tele there, 24 hunter potions. Since you're banking once every 10 mins you'd only need 1 juju hunter dose and 2 juju hunter.

It needs more testing before I can do more accurate calculations, in particular the xp/hr excluding banking and the xp rate of zammy jads and diseased jads would also be helpful.

For drumgun and sumoi's position where they both have woodcutting and firemaking left to do, but don't care about mage xp has anyone tested if it would be best to still use adze at teaks and low alch the logs? or adze splitting pines? or d axe splitting pines?

If I remember right, high alching with adze at teaks is better than pines only if you care about mage xp and if barraging skeletons is 400k/hr

I wont be getting the last 17m xp like I said. I dropped my entire bank, deleted my house, deleted my friends list, and just canceled membership yesterday. I wont ever be coming back. If anyone wants to remove me from their list then feel free. I did all this for my own good. Now I have to live with the fact I wasted those 4 years of my life on a failed goal...

You did a xhelchildx:

But I guess it works. It really is the best way to let go.

You haven't wasted the past 4 years of your life. I do hear that a lot when people quit; they always think that they could've spent that time doing something else. While that may be true, it is complete hindsight, and like all retrospective decisions you regret the choice you made. Looking back on it you realize that you could've chosen other things to do, and even though you might've picked a very good choice, you feel disappointed with the result because with so many other possible choices you feel that at least one of them had to be better. You could've spent the past 4 years doing X or Y, but would you've spent every minute you played runescape doing X or Y? Probably not; and even if so then so be it. The truth is that there's no shame in attempting something and like Allar said, you learn from the choices you make even if you regret them. I wish you the best of luck and hopefully you continue to post on here every once in a while.

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

Well at least he didn't smoke meth for 4 years.

Low alch because it casts faster and can keep you constantly cutting without having to drop at all, right?

Hmm... I thought it would've been interesting if Paperbag gave all his billions to Suomi, instead of just dropping it. Oh well. Good luck with your life, Paperbag.

I had about 100m and tried out staking but ended up getting cleaned. Wasnt a big deal although it was another push to get me away from this game for good. Sure I could always go to frost dragons but I just said its really not worth it anymore. The game is falling apart full of bots and rwters. I would have given it to Suomi in a heartbeat if I still had it.

I wont be getting the last 17m xp like I said. I dropped my entire bank, deleted my house, deleted my friends list, and just canceled membership yesterday. I wont ever be coming back. If anyone wants to remove me from their list then feel free. I did all this for my own good. Now I have to live with the fact I wasted those 4 years of my life on a failed goal...

You did a xhelchildx:

But I guess it works. It really is the best way to let go.

I hope he dropped with mousekeys to efficiently achieve his goal of quitting. Jk good vid, made me sad.

Low alch because it casts faster and can keep you constantly cutting without having to drop at all, right?

High alch is as good as low alch for teaks.

Good luck irl Paperbag! :)

I think Kngkyle will be next to enter top 15 after Tg. He recieved a 13b donation not too long ago, which explains his recent gains in Herblore.

Although, it could be a while before he enters.

I think Kngkyle will be next to enter top 15 after Tg. He recieved a 13b donation not too long ago, which explains his recent gains in Herblore.

Dat Proof?

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

13b! thats a lot of teh monies. How much of it do you think he could use on 200m pray (assuming he gets 200m herb)?

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

13b! thats a lot of teh monies. How much of it do you think he could use on 200m pray (assuming he gets 200m herb)?

4b at 16k per frost bone

A third of the top 15 are inactive now :(

Wow that's kinda depressing :mellow:

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

TG is going pretty slowly.

He got almost hacked, all of his data (facebook, rs etc.) was keylogged or something, that's why his adv log was f2p for a while (he cancelled memb immediately) and now it's private.

Dunno if he lost a lot of cash, probably he did.

Btw A13d told me this, who posts here often too.

backgroundsignature.png

He got almost hacked, all of his data (facebook, rs etc.) was keylogged or something, that's why his adv log was f2p for a while (he cancelled memb immediately) and now it's private.

That's horrible, I hope everything goes all right for him :(.

I imagine he's not a Dual Moderator now as well since, as far as my knowledge goes, you lose that responsibility when your account gets hijacked.

"Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Vandite.png

Actually his stuff did get hacked but he locked his rs account on purpose before they could get to it, can't disclose any more info than that though

A13d.png