200M in all Skills

Makilio

Why does this topic keep changing to paperbag's life?

Because people on these forums think they have a university degree in behavioral science and know exactly what everyone wants and needs to do all the time always.

And Paperbag keeps treating this thread like Facebook.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Grats to Telmo, passed Allar in overall xp.

Which means that whatever happens with Elias in the coming days, Telmomarques will be one of the few players to have lead all players in XP. The last 4 were : Allar, Gertjaars, Zezima and N0valyfe.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Water I was wondering when you are planning to get 99 and 120 dungeoneering f2p.

I simply don't enjoy Dungeoneering enough. I don't like the xp system for completing F2P dungeons either.

Having to rely on other people, and especially lvl 3 leechers, isn't the way I like to play this game.

And for me, having a good time is more important than levels or xp.

So I wont be training it for a while. Maybe the next Dungeoneering update will improve things, I dunno.

I'll wait and see, and then make up my mind about what to do. :)

Also doesn't it seem strange to only see your ranking in the highscores going down because other players surpassing you with total levels you can't gain?

I don't look at the highscores the way you do I guess.

Why would I care if a memberguy with 20M overall xp passes me, just because he has more overall lvls? :P

I'm not concerned about my ranks. I play the game in my free time, so why make it competetive.

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Ok :) yeah I agree that they should make soloing better (also for members) and take a better look at the f2p cap. But still you aren't going for maxed f2p? (since you are only 3 levels away).

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Here's the updated Milestones chart

I'm pretty sure the 100M and 200M is accurate as of today. The 50M xp is harder to track since I would need to look up every player over 700M xp to be 100% sure. Any corrections will be noted and adjusted in the future, if possible, drop me a PM.

Changes since may 15th are in bold

Players with the most skills over 50M xp (Elias will most likely reach 20 skills over 50M with RC in the next two weeks with daily assists - Kingduffy could reach 50M in a couple skills shortly depending on his focus - if Telmomarques goes back to slayer, I see him reaching multiple skills over 50M - Suomi missed the deadline by about half a day, expect him to at least get 15 skills over 50M with herblore next update and possibly another one with farming)

1- Zarfot 19 skills

2- Elias 19 skills

3- Allar 19 skills

4- Elvis 18 skills

5- Kingduffy 17 skills

6- Telmomarques 16 skills

7- Jdelacroix 16 skills

8- Lan 14 skills

9- Suomi 14 skills

10 - Tezz 14 skills

Players with most skills over 100M xp (Telmomarques could tie Jd if het gets around to get back to slayer - but Jd could achieve a 13th skill with smithing - Elias is close to 4 more skills but probably won't reach any until the next milestones update in mid june - Tezz should at least reach his 11th with hunter in the next week)

1- Allar 14 skills

2- Jdelacroix 12 skills

3- Drumgun 11 skills

4- Telmomarques 11 skills

5- Elias 11 skills

6- Elvis 10 skills

7- Tezz 10 skills

8- Suomi 10 skills

9- Erw J 9 skills

10- Paperbag 9 skills

Players with most skills at 200M xp (Drumgun is on pace to get his 10th in 2 months - Suomi will tie Drum and Telmo inside 2 weeks - Tezz should also tie them in 6 weeks - Telmomarques could reach his 10th rather quickly if he focuses on prayer and try to maintain his rank 1 in overall/XP)

1- Drumgun 9 skills

2- Telmomarques 9 skills

3- Suomi 8 skills

4- Paperbag 8 skills

5- Tezz 8 skills

6- Jdelacroix 8 skills

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Ok :) yeah I agree that they should make soloing better (also for members) and take a better look at the f2p cap. But still you aren't going for maxed f2p? (since you are only 3 levels away).

3 levels for 99, but still 24 till maxed though.

Maybe after my holidays, will see. :)

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

3 levels for 99, but still 24 till maxed though.

Maybe after my holidays, will see. :)

"maxed" as the term jagex uses is all skills 99 ;) but yeah really maxed is dungeoneering 120 :P

Thanks langer, looking out for the other chart :D

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

6 people got over 10m xp today and 5 of those are prayer only. I never thought RS would come to a point like this where xp can be gained so ridiculously fast. But hey, its Jagex. :wall:

Most xp I ever got in a day was 8.8m on BXPW doing construction.

*cries*

Still amazing though, keep it up top players!

You get logged before you reach the 6 hour log if you do fast skills, so you wont be able to stretch it to a full 30 hours.

(getting logged every 2 hours while crafting)

IMO he should have started his daily record doing prayer for the first 6 hours to avoid the dc. Too late now I guess

I wasn't sure if it was going to log me out to be honest, the force log out doesn't seem to be to do with xp gained as I didn't get it till like 40m xp in. Summoning kinda sucked because of teleport lag so I decided not to do crimsons and save them for xp weekend, just been chilling out doing prayer.

Regardless I am happy with the result and went exactly as originally planned, I'm not bothered that I won't get 100m+ I will probably end around 94-95m

Nice to see people interested in my day anyway :>

You get logged before you reach the 6 hour log if you do fast skills, so you wont be able to stretch it to a full 30 hours.

IMO he should have started his daily record doing prayer for the first 6 hours to avoid the dc. Too late now I guess

I wasn't sure if it was going to log me out to be honest, the force log out doesn't seem to be to do with xp gained as I didn't get it till like 40m xp in. Summoning kinda sucked because of teleport lag so I decided not to do crimsons and save them for xp weekend, just been chilling out doing prayer.

Regardless I am happy with the result and went exactly as originally planned, I'm not bothered that I won't get 100m+ I will probably end around 94-95m

Nice to see people interested in my day anyway :>

Gratz on surpassing drumgun on his daily record :D http://runetracker.org/records

Retired item crew

Gratz Mithril on these huge xp gains and maxing out overall level.

Gratz Telmomarques on getting #1 xp in Runescape.

Huge achievements lately.

I also enjoy to see the pray xp gains of the top players at the moment. Keep it up!

Werpheus.png

You could cook for 6 hours and gain no xp though :blink:

And um... 2 hours cutting diamonds is 1mil-ish? sounds wrong. Maybe its higher for members lol!

Someone mentioned this xp logout before when they noticed JD got the same herb xp each logout.

You could cook for 6 hours and gain no xp though :blink:

And um... 2 hours cutting diamonds is 1mil-ish? sounds wrong. Maybe its higher for members lol!

Someone mentioned this xp logout before when they noticed JD got the same herb xp each logout.

Would make sense if it's by actions in game- cutting gems is one of the fastest in game in that regard. I haven't even heard of this auto-logout yet, though.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I've heard of the six-hour log-out, never heard of a set amount of actions/experience until now.

It's very recent in the last coupla months.

I bet that's the patch for that 3b/h dupe (see rs pics sticky)

Can't be bothered to go through it all but highly doubt it was that. Jagex has been trying to fall back from the nolifing so thats probably why they put the limit on it.