200M in all Skills

Makilio

So, assuming no drastic updates, when will we theoretically see Suomi take #1?

When he decides to do buyables since by then he'll be pretty close anyway at the pace he's going

A13d.png

Blood tiara running would cost about 100b lmao. 52.5 xp per tiara and blood talismans are over 30k each. Death tiaras seem like a possible way, death talismans are just under 1k and give 50 xp so that would cost about 4b which is a bit more realistic. This doesnt include selling the tiaras back either. Prices vary on high talismans and tiaras constantly so idk what they would sell for.

When he decides to do buyables since by then he'll be pretty close anyway at the pace he's going

I'm still curious how suomi plans to pay for his buyables. If he has to make the money manually, that could take a long time.

blizaga57.png

lol irl, dragonseance is taking #1, just seen him slaying in the rare expensive PVP ARMOUR VESTA at ice strykewyrms earlier today, he was hitting sooooooooooooo high

lol irl, dragonseance is taking #1, just seen him slaying in the rare expensive PVP ARMOUR VESTA at ice strykewyrms earlier today, he was hitting sooooooooooooo high

that's cool.

He could be as fast as s u o m i and have enough money for all buyables but he's still too far behind to be first unless a few people quit.

Question: Due to the new fletching update, is fletching no longer "zero" time, or can you still train w/ other skills?

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

I'm still curious how suomi plans to pay for his buyables. If he has to make the money manually, that could take a long time.

He might get some big donations as well. Who knows what could happen.

Seriously. If you are going to idolize someone, idolize David Bowie or, Marlon Brando or something like that. Dragonseance? I'm sure he is a great guy in real life and a devoted runescape player, but surely songs like The Bewlay Brothers and Life On Mars - or performances like in On the Waterfront or Last Tango in Paris would be more deserving of man worship?

the-graduate-bus.png

1) Since when is 6.9m expensive?

2) If he was realistic he would be maging ice wyrms not meleeing.

3) Vesta armour is crap for any melee bonuses. Might as well just wear rune armour if you wanna be stupid.

4) He's 8 places behind even taking front page and a good 15+ to try and get into the top 15. His "bank" pic was proven to be faked.

5) Stop saying he's gonna be rank 1 it is kinda annoying considering he is way behind on everybody else and is only talked about his fanboys. Back this so called future rank 1 instead of going on and on with no proof at all.

3) Vesta armour is crap for any melee bonuses. Might as well just wear rune armour if you wanna be stupid.

4) He's 8 places behind even taking front page and a good 15+ to try and get into the top 15. His "bank" pic was proven to be faked.

5) Stop saying he's gonna be rank 1 it is kinda annoying considering he is way behind on everybody else and is only talked about his fanboys. Back this so called future rank 1 instead of going on and on with no proof at all.

Jus sayin meleeing ice strykes is to keep melee xp from falling even farther behind slayer xp

aribiterspar3.png

I don't know why you guys even try to rationalize anything 'happytimeharry' says anymore, he's the epitome of 'obvious troll is obvous' (even worse than iamsomebody and yoooooooooo tbh) makes me kind of miss when the only troll on this thread was that zhowzurfer kid, at least he was a good troll and actually contributed to the thread

A13d.png

right cuz mage hits soooooo good in vesta's, just like torva right?

a_final_name.png

I don't know why you guys even try to rationalize anything 'happytimeharry' says anymore, he's the epitome of 'obvious troll is obvous' (even worse than iamsomebody and yoooooooooo tbh) makes me kind of miss when the only troll on this thread was that zhowzurfer kid, at least he was a good troll and actually contributed to the thread

This.

TBH, people who feed trolls annoy me more than the trolls themselves. At least trolls have a reason for their actions, since they can get a good laugh out of the enraged responses they get or whatever. What reason do the troll-feeders have for responding? They're just being stupid :/

Elias is now only 5m away from taking rank 1 in xp and total. Man i'm loving this race.

Suomi should reach 200m strength in about 5 days. That makes him tie telmo + drumgun for 9 skills at 200m.

What does Elian plan to do after 200M pray? Because Telmo can get ahead again with the remaining exp to pray 200M.

Jus sayin meleeing ice strykes is to keep melee xp from falling even farther behind slayer xp

If you didn't notice i'm fairly certain he's trolling, although you never know.

Also Elias is indeed very close to Telmo. Has Telmo logged yet though?

Eb.png

Was tired and a bit drunk last night when I typed that. But still to point out vesta is not that great at all.

As for Elias he's just doing his thing right now. Got tired of slay I guess so working other things. They both have money to go back and forth with each other though. It's a nice race to watch though.

Do we have a race for first to 10 x 200m's? ~22m Fletch from Drumgun vs. ~48m Prayer from Telmo.

Drumgun been doing fletching on and off lately, but time for him to put his foot down and seal the deal?

La_Tamatoa.png

My Youtube

#37 to achieve the trimmed Completionist cape.

Dapledo has reached 100M agility, his 6th 100M overall. I know he's not in the Top 15 and quite far, but concerning hours to 200M he's a contender.

Definitely a contender and I don't expect to see his name in the top 15 at leasts until 2012.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563