200M in all Skills

Makilio

Drumgun, slayer, already maxed combats, lots of wasted exp...

Surely this will slow him down a bit?

He said he isn't going for 200m xp in all skills.

All of the other top 15 except suomi and paper said 200m in all wasn't their goal, that doesn't mean we shouldn't talk about the likelyhood of them achieveing it.

Tg is now only 1300k behind lan

Exactly maybe they will see the light :P

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

Drumgun, slayer, already maxed combats, lots of wasted exp...

Surely this will slow him down a bit?

He said he isn't going for 200m xp in all skills.

All of the other top 15 except suomi and paper said 200m in all wasn't their goal, that doesn't mean we shouldn't talk about them.

Tg is now only 1300k behind lan

Yeah, some arn't as open. You can't rule out elias or telmo and tezz who are also fast gainers but just havn't said it's their goal. Some probably will quit and who knows if suomi might quit. It's a long road and anything can happen between now and then. With the likes of quitting i still put the stable xp gainers such as kingduffy, jd and elvis in the race, they play at a pace they love and can handle without hitting the wall of over playing, therefore they enjoy runescape as a game aswell as maintaining a competetive edge.

Masaca1.png

Quite a big gap opening up now between Elias, Telmomarques, then the rest. This is why I love races for the number 1 spot. The players 'in the running' really up their game. There is now about 81.8M xp between Elias and Jdelacroix.

Asmodean <3

Oh yeah, I'm new to TipIt by the way. So I thought I'd give my general impressions on first to 200m:

I honestly think that S U O M I can do it. In my opinion, the hardest skills to do will be slayer, runecrafting and mining. Since he's powering through slayer, and has already finished mining, this puts him in a strong position. Also I think not being in the number 1 race has helped him out; he can keep slaying without worrying about his rank.

Asmodean <3

Oh yeah, I'm new to TipIt by the way. So I thought I'd give my general impressions on first to 200m:

I honestly think that S U O M I can do it. In my opinion, the hardest skills to do will be slayer, runecrafting and mining. Since he's powering through slayer, and has already finished mining, this puts him in a strong position. Also I think not being in the number 1 race has helped him out; he can keep slaying without worrying about his rank.

agility and fishing tbh.

Masaca1.png

Are you sure that dat is the updated XP? As far as I know, it always takes like 30 mins when HS update after systems..

I always thought it was instant, regarding any disconnect whether it be for sysupd or x-out or log out.

If not instant, it's only a few minutes before it updates, definitely not half an hour. I know SK updated my scores immediately after logging.

And where do you think SK got its stats? I wonder where.

I'm loving the sarcasm... :D Still very curious how this race will end. Like previously mentioned, the race will be lost by the one that runs out of fast buyables..

sigtsg99tq3.png

Being elias is keeping up with telmom even after prayer do you think he will pass him when telmom finishes? Is herb as fast as frost bones?

Herb is 750k (counting the time to make extremes and overloads)

Elias is doing xtreme attacks.

I didn't abuse the glitch one of my friends abused it also dragons friend and was paranoid about being banned for the glitch so he gave me and dragon about 1.4b each

about 2 hrs later while im doing c1 rushes (ffs was on floor 22) i get kicked off and 3 day banned

for all you who dont know he told me after it was patched, he smuggled the flatfish out of the new Fremmy sagas and used them in non food boxes (the fourth glitch with this new quest, chaos rune dupe 3 different ways todo it)

Being elias is keeping up with telmom even after prayer do you think he will pass him when telmom finishes? Is herb as fast as frost bones?

Herb is 750k (counting the time to make extremes and overloads)

Elias is doing xtreme attacks.

How much xp is x attacks, and does telmo have runners?

Masaca1.png