200M in all Skills

Makilio

Telmo was a rank in a scam friendly merch clan so probably him.

^I read that in this thread idk if it's actually true

Not true lol. I flipped some with Telmo back before ft came back. Both Telmo and Elias have enough to max buyables and still have enough cash to play with after.

Gertjaars was also a rank on smoking mils forums, of course it could just be someone with his name.... I figured making him a rank was good for advertising.

Gertjaars posted a vid advertising smokin mils on his youtube channel so I think that was genuine.

It would only truly be the halfway point if every skill was at 100m.

Yea fair call, although with mining, fishing, agility and 110m slayer, it would put him further along the road than the others were at 2.5b

La_Tamatoa.png

My Youtube

#37 to achieve the trimmed Completionist cape.

rofl just noticed that S U O M I has 5mil until 200m str xp

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

It would only truly be the halfway point if every skill was at 100m.

Yea fair call, although with mining, fishing, agility and 110m slayer, it would put him further along the road than the others were at 2.5b

The calculated time left to all 200m for all players of the top 15 shows his lead on the others.

It has been posted here several times and Suomi leads by a couple of hundred hours on everybody else, so yes your statement is right.

Werpheus.png

How is it decided who wins the race between the top 2? Is it when one of them gets 5b xp, one of them falls to rank 3, one of them falls 20 or 50 or 100m behind the other, or when one finally goes back to slayer, as I've heard mentioned? Just kind of curious on the semantics here. I keep hearing that the determinant of the race will be when someone runs out of buyables etc, but that doesn't necessarily correlate with their position xp-wise. It's been fun watching them so far, good luck to them both :>

Wikkar.png

How is it decided who wins the race between the top 2? Is it when one of them gets 5b xp, one of them falls to rank 3, one of them falls 20 or 50 or 100m behind the other, or when one finally goes back to slayer, as I've heard mentioned? Just kind of curious on the semantics here. I keep hearing that the determinant of the race will be when someone runs out of buyables etc, but that doesn't necessarily correlate with their position xp-wise. It's been fun watching them so far, good luck to them both :>

When 1 of them stops trying (stops doing fasts)

suomi slacking? hah 7m+ overall xp off of 1.7m slayer 2.2m str with 10-15 effigys says not

also remember elias has a backup 42m con xp off of mahog tables he could do

1. Obv was a joke when he's been #1 or #2 gainer consistently since he started. Thought the "lol" made it obvious enough it was sarcasm, not obvious enough for some.

2. Effigies.

suomi slacking? hah 7m+ overall xp off of 1.7m slayer 2.2m str with 10-15 effigys says not

also remember elias has a backup 42m con xp off of mahog tables he could do

If it comes down to the point where he needs to construct, he'll only be willing to do like 10M xp because dat effigy combo

A13d.png

Telmo was a rank in a scam friendly merch clan so probably him.

^I read that in this thread idk if it's actually true

yea the ranks in those legal scam clans are making like 25m/hour. I dont have any respect for the way they making their money in this game players like lemar are doing this. go cc "liked" if you want to see how they work.

It's official drumgun has reached 200m fletch! Congrats to Drumgun :thumbsup:

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense