200M in all Skills

Makilio

I suggest everybody give suomi a donation ill be giving him an easter egg as soon as i can sell a few of mine

Why would people donate to Suomi? Everyone on this thread supports nolifing, and I feel really bad for these people.

screen shot of your aloted time on runescape plz since your close to max total you have atleast invested a year of your life on rs irony?

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

99's-Herblore/Prayer/Fletching/Crafting/Constitution

2200 Total in under 100 days played

My Blog :D http://forum.tip.it/topic/301717-jessomephyrexials-blog/#entry5018330

I suggest everybody give suomi a donation ill be giving him an easter egg as soon as i can sell a few of mine

Why would people donate to Suomi? Everyone on this thread supports nolifing, and I feel really bad for these people.

screen shot of your aloted time on runescape plz since your close to max total you have atleast invested a year of your life on rs irony?

Sure. lol

screenshot010x.png

Asakiyoshi.png

Whenever I was mining at the living rock caverns I would give him a lava titan every time I saw he was asking, but I would do that for any player. I don't see the point in giving other players any large donations, unless you just desperately want them to succeed or know them personally.

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

Whenever I was mining at the living rock caverns I would give him a lava titan every time I saw he was asking, but I would do that for any player. I don't see the point in giving other players any large donations, unless you just desperately want them to succeed or know them personally.

Exactly.

Asakiyoshi.png

telmomarques stop praying i thought he'll do the rest with bonecrusher and slayer and now he makes enough overloads + herb 200m xp. he would win the race, because he has more xp to do with buyables.

I'm guessing that Telmo is probably letting Lemar pass his Prayer in exchange for Lemar helping him buy and/or borrow some bones at the last second so he could keep rank 1. If he was saving for Slayer he would have stopped at a number less than 197M anyway. If it's true this isn't a bad thing, it actually shows how much they trust each other

Edit: nvm telmos doing pray again 198.2m atm

A13d.png

Kingduffy is 60k away from hitting 2,1b xp.

He needs 500k agility xp + 1m construction xp to have all skills 30m+ xp. After that he needs 10m xp in those 2 and 700k in summoning + 5m in rc to hit 40m in all skills.

That's what you call balanced.

backgroundsignature.png

lol cya lemar weekly record, he musta thought he kept it when telmo switched to herb.

it dosn't matter who has the prayer record now its gonna get broken by 'Justln' very soon.

Who honestly cares about a daily or weekly record lol? Records get broken and rebroken. So by the time someone gets a record its already being planned to be broken. So no point getting all happy that someone gets a record.

Also Pope712 is now top page, hes the next active player right below Tg

I never realise but Pope712 has some nice balanced stats, how much time does he have left to play? I see he has 95M slayer and quite a few of the slower skills are at 30M+.

Masaca1.png

lol cya lemar weekly record, he musta thought he kept it when telmo switched to herb.

it dosn't matter who has the prayer record now its gonna get broken by 'Justln' very soon.

Who honestly cares about a daily or weekly record lol? Records get broken and rebroken. So by the time someone gets a record its already being planned to be broken. So no point getting all happy that someone gets a record.

This whole thread is dedicated to top players xp gains, breaking xp records is part of that so ofcourse we should care about them!

Masaca1.png

This whole thread is dedicated to top players xp gains, breaking xp records is part of that so ofcourse we should care about them!

Justln is nowhere close to being a top player. He only has the base xp for 99 prayer pretty much. Records being broken in my opinion shouldn't even matter. It's just based on who has the most money to blow on a skill and spend the time to break the record. So records will always be broken. They have no validity whatsoever. Especially with effigies these days.

What I find amazing is that in just over 4 months SUOMI has gained just over 100m slayer xp for only just under 150m str xp. It really shows the effect of effigies.

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx