200M in all Skills

Makilio

For those who were wondering...

d40f229eaa19262236fab1fa4283a70f.png

Said hes gotten 8 dung lvls in the past 11 days. :>

Edited by Rainy_Day
Please put the image between IMG tags instead of linking to a random page :)

I'd be surprised if zezima started trying to climb ranks. I know that sometime after he maxed, he was doing the champions challenge, so he's almost definitely going to work on "completing" the game for the cape instead of trying to grind skills.

blizaga57.png

And people claim that Zezima isn`t the god of runescape? He came back for 1 month and everybody is going mad lol.

Also never knew zezima was P mod o.o

He's been back much longer than a month. His tracker shows steady gains pretty much everyday for the last 5 or 6 months, basicly the start of 2011 :)

Masaca1.png

Zezima's reply on irc after me asking him to join the thread:

(23:55:57) <Zezima> no thanks :P

(23:56:15) <Zezima> too much drama in the high level community

(23:56:19) <Zezima> and i dont really wanna be a part of it lol

Masaca1.png

Zezima's reply on irc after me asking him to join the thread:

(23:55:57) <Zezima> no thanks :P

(23:56:15) <Zezima> too much drama in the high level community

(23:56:19) <Zezima> and i dont really wanna be a part of it lol

I don't blame him.

Asakiyoshi.png

Update of the top 15

1. Telmomarques : 2,79B xp (+94M). The battle for rank 1 rages on and Telmo is leading the way ahead of Elias with major gains in herblore and prayer which became his 10th skill at 200M to once again tie Drumgun for most skills at 200M. In the last week, he reached 2,7B xp, temporarly lost his rank to Elias and should become the first player to reach 2,8B xp in the coming week. Coming milestones : 100M ranged, 100M herblore and 2,8B xp.

2. Elias : 2,78B xp (+95M). Definitely the player that sparked the race for rank 1, Elias succeeded in reaching that positionfor a short while before Telmo claimed it back. Last week, Elias reached 2,7B xp, 200M prayer for his 7th skill at 200M, 50M RC for his 20th skill over 50M something only he has achieved. He also trained herblore and summoning and it looks like he will be putting some pressure n Telmomarques for the coming weeks. Coming milestones : 2,8B xp, 200M herblore (8th skill) and 100M slayer

3. Allar (previously Skiller - Aasiwat) : 2,68B xp. Inactive.

4. Jdelacroix : 2,66Bxp (+15M). Back to his usual pace, Jd trained some smithing, thieving and farming last week. About to reach his 13th skill over 100M (one less than Allar who has the most), Jd will also return to rank 3 in the next 2 weeks when he will pass Allar. Coming milestones : 200M thieving (9th skill) and 100M smithing

5. Drumgun : 2,56B xp (+30M). Church of Drumgun rejoyce! The king of 200M skills kept his title when he reached 200M fletching for his 10th skill at 200M just before Telmomarques. He's also training WC, Fishing and dungeon lately. The big question right now is: can he get to 11 skills at 200M before Telmo? His fletching burst helped him pass Elvis for rank 5. Coming milestones : 200M WC (11th)

6. Elvis (previously Nintendo Swe) : 2,55B xp (+10M). Once again slaying, Elvis lost a rank to Drumgun last week. Even though he's not gaining as much XP as some of the top gainers, Elvis one of the top players with the highest "lowest" skill, fishing at 22M in his case. Coming milestones : 200M attack, 200M herblore (7th and 8th), 100M slayer and 100M farming

7. S U O M I : 2,52B xp (+36M). A very interesting week for Suomi where he reached the "half-way" mark and achieved his 9th skill at 200M with Str. I definitely expect him to enter the top 5 in july and enter a 3-way race with Telmo and Elias once the summer is over. Coming milestones : 100M WC and 100M ranged

8. Tezz : 2,46B xp (+16M). Still hunting, Tezz reached 100M in that skill last week for his 12th skill over 100M. He should reach the mystical "half-way" mark in 3 weeks. Coming milestones : 100M ranged and 100M fletching.

9. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive

10. Paperbag : 2,13B xp. Inactive.

11. Kingduffy : 2,10B xp (+11M). Still training multiple skills, the King focused on FM, Smithing, construction and hunter last week where he reached 2,1B xp. About 3 weeks away from getting back in the top 10, the King is also less than 1M xp away in 2 skills to reach all skills over 30M, something that less than 10 players have achieve so far. Coming milestones : 100M WC and 100M ranged

12. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Inactive.

13. Green098 : 1,99B xp (+10M). Still slaying via magic, Green is only 2,5M xp away from reaching 2B xp. Definitely one of the most unusual player out there, she has managed to stay in the top of the highscore for the last years. Coming milestones : 2B xp

14. Won all wars (previously Skiller 703 ) : 1,96B xp (+8M). Still running around and training farming, this skiller should reach 2B xp during this summer. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

15. Tg : 1,89B xp. (+29M). Making his appearance in the top 15, Tg lingered below Lan for the last weeks before exploding last week with major gains in prayer and herblore. Coming milestones : 1,9B xp

Here's a short summary of the player who left the top 15 last week, Lan: Considered one of the top contenders when he was active in the first half of 2010, Lan was an expert slayer who did most of his XP prior to effigies. He became the first player to achieve double 99s in all skills pre-dungeoneering, meaning he got roughly 26M xp in all skills. Because of my love for slayer, he was my favorite player from 2009-2010.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I liked the summary of Lan. I hope you start doing that every time someone leaves the top 15 :P

Yep, I started this when Erw J left a couple weeks/months ago. The next logical one will probably be Gertjaars, but Won All Wars could get passed by Pope712, Kngkyle or another player in the 1,6-1,8B xp range.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Hunter is /boring /care skill. He afks it most of the time so going for uber exp isn't all that great. He's taking his time probably because he probably just doesn't care.

You make it sound as if Tezz is slacking hard. He's had the 4th fastest ever week in hunter and if he carried that over for 4 consecutive weeks it would come close to telmom's monthly gains. As mentions a couple pages back he is on a real life break for a few days visiting a friend.

Langer I also liked the summary of someone leaving. It's a nice touch and a way of everyone taking a moment to appreciate ones runescape achievements before they slowly disapear behind future trainers :D

Masaca1.png

Not sure why Tezz's absence has stirred up so much controversy. Though, having known him for a long time, I can say that his not playing for a couple days is unusual, it is not unheard of. I still remember him going on vacation the very week godwars was released, and raging upon his return because he missed out on crazy profits (at the time) from dboots, lol.

I haven't been in touch with him recently, so I don't know where he has gone, but Makilio's post a few pages back explains it, and should settle it because Mak's known him longer than I have, and I don't see why he'd have any reason to lie.

Oh, and inb4 Foot out nolifes Suomi, Tezz, and all the rest of front page this summer for way more exp than anyone would expect him to get. The kids crazy, gl fut ;)