200M in all Skills

Makilio

Guys this is not a thread for people to accuse all top players of no lifing or going on about how they're wasting their time, etc. It is not appropriate or fair for you to pass judgment on players you don't know. You have no idea what their circumstances are like, and you have no idea how much time they actually do spend playing the game.

A few of you involved in the discussion should know better than to bring up this argument again. Repeat offenders will be dealt with privately.

Reposting this. It seems that it will need to be a monthly thing at this rate...

I've just had to remove a dozen posts of off topic flamewars. Please keep it clean and bear in mind Tripsis' reminder, because those who continually keep breaking the rules will get suspensions.

hzvjpwS.gif

Guys this is not a thread for people to accuse all top players of no lifing or going on about how they're wasting their time, etc. It is not appropriate or fair for you to pass judgment on players you don't know. You have no idea what their circumstances are like, and you have no idea how much time they actually do spend playing the game.

A few of you involved in the discussion should know better than to bring up this argument again. Repeat offenders will be dealt with privately.

Reposting this. It seems that it will need to be a monthly thing at this rate...

I've just had to remove a dozen posts of off topic flamewars. Please keep it clean and bear in mind Tripsis' reminder, because those who continually keep breaking the rules will get suspensions.

Think you might have missed one.

Thanks for this, I come here looking for updates to keep my curiosity satisfied and I always hate seeing those kind of posts.

Elvis has passed Drumgun once again for rank 5. This might be permanent, or at least lasts a while longer than last time.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Elias should just finish off construction and by doing so he could take the overall xp monthly record which would be quite impressive. If he does want to be the first to 3B xp doing smithing or hunter next would be the best options. Other possibilities are chinning or bursting rock lobs but those would just be a waste when he goes back to slayer. I think telmo has gone back to slayer and if I were him I'd slay till 2.9B and then finish off herb to get to 3B (if telmo wants to beat elias to 3B). If I were elias though I'd just go back to slayer as well as I think elias could keep pace with telmo and then if telmo decided to do herb elias has con and hunter to close the gap again. The race to 3B and between these two will be interesting to watch.

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

Yeah I am making loss while slaying. I have used almost 5M cannonballs so far, that's already over 1B loss. Hard to say how much I have made from drops but maybe like 500M, prices have crashed so much. I miss the days when whips and dark bows were sold for like 50M each or even traded for party hats.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Is there some weird rivalry between Tezz and Chilly after that 200m slayer thing? They're both working on Hunter at somewhat the same pace and they're at somewhat the same xp.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Is there some weird rivalry between Tezz and Chilly after that 200m slayer thing? They're both working on Hunter at somewhat the same pace and they're at somewhat the same xp.

I don't know about a rivalry but I do know there not on good terms especially when chilly "cabagged" on Tezz by taking the slayer rank lol

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

Great, elias made his adv log private :P he must be planning something cool, why are you guys only talking about construction, if he is not planning on all skills 200m he could also do skills like ranged,magic, smithing.

Hopefully he does some summoning too.

backgroundsignature.png

How does elias and telmo make their gpz?

telmom hosts dice games in a cc called liked and makes like 50m/hour. you gotta pay 1.5b for a rank though

Telmo doesn't do that so please don't start bs rumors like that. Telmo made all his money from pking/merching before both were nerfed by Jagex.

As for Elias he is doing something else which I repeatedly called him a nooby for :P

Hmm, since Elias got 200m herblore he has gained combat xp but not slayer. Could he be doing cave crawlers?

Would be epic if he did those for a month or so, at 12 play hours a day he would get about 13 effigys in a day, maybe more depending on his playtime.

That's about 400 effigys in a month, about the max a bank can hold with some other items left.

Woot, i'm gonna love this!

backgroundsignature.png