200M in all Skills

Makilio

Can someone explain to me the donate to S U O M I thing?

I don't doubt that's a great guy or whatever, but if I myself don't have money to fund all 99s, why should I donate money to him to get 200m exp?

No doubt the people who donate to him have more than a few billion to spare but it just seems bizarre. I can see donating money to newbies or people who were hacked but this is just to stroke some guy's ego isn't it?

He doesn't go around begging or trying to force people to donate or anything, he just says that he doesn't have enough money for all 200ms and if people support his goal they can donate to lower his time to 200m all so he doesn't have to lose time grinding for bills, as he doesn't merch. I don't think it's fair taking 100k from noobs with 10m banks or people with money problems or anything, but theres plenty of rich players with nothing important to spend money on that might want to help him out. I don't agree with begging for donations myself, considering I had to delete loads of beggars after free trade and I don't have money for 99 buyables myself but I'd never ask anyone for money. Nothing wrong with saying 'if you want to help me out you can and I'd appreciate it' though. That's how I see it anyway

Bbk.png

Thats kinda contradictory saying people with low money shouldn't donate yet people with big banks should donate. I don't condone to donating because its sad really. I can understand a "loan" as long as that person pays it back ASAP.

He doesn't FORCE anyone to donate!

He doesn't like merching, it stresses him out. He prefers to completely focus on his skills instead of having to spend time at GE flipping stuff. There's always the risk of still losing money and for as far as I know SUOMI he's a perfectionist, he wants to do everything as good as possible, meaning no loss while flipping, but since there's still the risk of losing money he doesn't do it.

Donating to him isn't something you HAVE to do, it's something you do when/if you WANT to.

Tbh, just his way of playing, meaning him completely going for skills instead of standing at the GE is a reason you'd donate to him if you'd want to. It shows that he's completely going for his goal and whether you want to support it or not is completely up to you.

(Little question, because I'm not sure if it's correct and I'd like to know. In the text I used it alot. Is it "if you want to" or "if you want too"? I'm not very good with that rule in grammar :P)

Oh and Revan's post was indeed very precise! He's like the Jules Verne or Nostradamus of Runescape. :D

sigtsg99tq3.png

Thats kinda contradictory saying people with low money shouldn't donate yet people with big banks should donate. I don't condone to donating because its sad really. I can understand a "loan" as long as that person pays it back ASAP.

Donating in real life is sad, too?

People can do whatever they want with their own money, and support whatever cause they choose to. I wouldn't say it's necessarily a bad thing to give meaningless game pixels to someone to support them achieve arguably the most significant goal in rs.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

By that definition I have to either say everybody in runescape should donate or noone should, or else I'm being contradictory? GP has different value to different players, for a new player cutting yews 1m is a lot and it would be unfair to ask that guy for money. For a mercher with 5 stacks of max cash and nothing left to buy they could give him 100m like it's nothing. I never said anyone should donate, but some people want to because they can feel like they played a part in helping him on the way to his 200ms

Bbk.png

I see no problem with donating. It's not like he's standing in W2 saying "Donate 50m plz". People do this out of their own kindness. Nothing wrong with that.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

He doesn't FORCE anyone to donate!

He doesn't like merching, it stresses him out. He prefers to completely focus on his skills instead of having to spend time at GE flipping stuff. There's always the risk of still losing money and for as far as I know SUOMI he's a perfectionist, he wants to do everything as good as possible, meaning no loss while flipping, but since there's still the risk of losing money he doesn't do it.

Donating to him isn't something you HAVE to do, it's something you do when/if you WANT to.

Tbh, just his way of playing, meaning him completely going for skills instead of standing at the GE is a reason you'd donate to him if you'd want to. It shows that he's completely going for his goal and whether you want to support it or not is completely up to you.

(Little question, because I'm not sure if it's correct and I'd like to know. In the text I used it alot. Is it "if you want to" or "if you want too"? I'm not very good with that rule in grammar :P)

Oh and Revan's post was indeed very precise! He's like the Jules Verne or Nostradamus of Runescape. :D

It's if you want to

sebas379.png

[hide]

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing;

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews;

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores;

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

[/hide]

Here we go again with this donation argument, probably like 100th time but won't be last time of course. I don't know what to say anymore, probably doesn't matter anyways. People will find reasons to hate no matter what I say or do. Don't donate if you don't want to, it's your decision. Pretty simple, still can't understand why people have to make so big deal about everything. I have actually refused to take donations sometimes from poor players. Not discriminating them but they probably need money more than me unless they are quitting, at least 100k means more for them than for me. Hard to say about that because 100k means a lot to me and I need money pretty bad too, depends how you look at it. Sometimes refused to take donations from rich players too if I had feeling like they didn't really want to help me. Now days I ask people like 10 times if they are 100% sure they want to help me, don't want anyone to feel bad because of helping me.

That's fine if you think accepting donations is sad, I don't feel so bad about it anymore though because there are so many people hacking/scamming other people or abusing glitches. Also I have given away like 10 times more than I have recieved from donations but that was like 8 years ago when I didn't care about this game as much as I do now. People beg me for cash/items all the time even though I have used almost all my cash on skills, got to admit it's a bit annoying sometimes but not going to start hating on them or starting arguments. I feel bad about donations sometimes, I wish money wasn't so important in rs.

Thanks for all the nice posts, really means a lot to me.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Here we go again with this donation argument, probably like 100th time but won't be last time of course. I don't know what to say anymore, probably doesn't matter anyways. People will find reasons to hate no matter what I say or do. Don't donate if you don't want to, it's your decision. Pretty simple, still can't understand why people have to make so big deal about everything. I have actually refused to take donations sometimes from poor players. Not discriminating them but they probably need money more than me unless they are quitting, at least 100k means more for them than for me. Hard to say about that because 100k means a lot to me and I need money pretty bad too, depends how you look at it. Sometimes refused to take donations from rich players too if I had feeling like they didn't really want to help me. Now days I ask people like 10 times if they are 100% sure they want to help me, don't want anyone to feel bad because of helping me.

That's fine if you think accepting donations is sad, I don't feel so bad about it anymore though because there are so many people hacking/scamming other people or abusing glitches. Also I have given away like 10 times more than I have recieved from donations but that was like 8 years ago when I didn't care about this game as much as I do now. People beg me for cash/items all the time even though I have used almost all my cash on skills, got to admit it's a bit annoying sometimes but not going to start hating on them or starting arguments. I feel bad about donations sometimes, I wish money wasn't so important in rs.

Thanks for all the nice posts, really means a lot to me.

I really like the goal your aiming for and i do want to help

as for now i have 1mill available for you. So i still have enough for myself

so whenever you have time and are interest just give me a message and i will give it :_)

Captain_Guns.png

Captain_Guns.png

Crazy Captain Productions

I really like the goal your aiming for and i do want to help

as for now i have 1mill available for you. So i still have enough for myself

so whenever you have time and are interest just give me a message and i will give it :_)

Yeah sure, that would be great :D Thank you so much :)

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Hi S U O M I :D As you already know, i'm only going for 99 in all skills, not 200m, so i don't really need money anymore. I'm killing some frost dragons for effigys and cash atm so expect some generous donations from me this summer :) . I don't care what people say about this, you are my favourite player and i WANT to help you.

Mess_Up.png

Anyone else noticed dragonseance has been f2p for 2 weeks now, also with 0 xp gains?

I'd say gf dragonseance groupies. Dragonseance himself was awesome btw.

a bunch of us got 2 week ban including dragonseance...ban ends wednesday

NOT FOR BOTTING

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

Hi S U O M I :D As you already know, i'm only going for 99 in all skills, not 200m, so i don't really need money anymore. I'm killing some frost dragons for effigys and cash atm so expect some generous donations from me this summer :) . I don't care what people say about this, you are my favourite player and i WANT to help you.

Glad to hear, thank you so much :) Hope you get tons of visages and remember to check xpx's pro frost dragon guide.

What is the WC xp/hr used in the time calculator?

I've did some small tests and got in theory you'd get 101.5k xp/hr @ ape atoll with lumberjack/jujus/urns/adze (didn't include alching the logs that don't get burnt or teleported).Tests were done with 90 WC.Could go up by 5-10k more if you're 99 I guess?

11. Kingduffy : 2,11B xp (+10M). Mainly training FM as well as multiple skills, probably for shattered heart, the King is now 2 weeks away from getting back in the top 10. Training at his very own pace, his skills breakdown is more impressive than his total XP suggests. Coming milestones : 100M WC and 100M ranged

___

Completed the statue a while ago, just wanted the rocks so I could fill/empty my bank quickly for ZMI rcing, fancied doing an hour or so the other day :P. Efficient eh?

Hehe pretty nice! Any plans on getting all skills over 30M anytime soon?

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

What is the WC xp/hr used in the time calculator?

I've did some small tests and got in theory you'd get 101.5k xp/hr @ ape atoll with lumberjack/jujus/urns/adze (didn't include alching the logs that don't get burnt or teleported).Tests were done with 90 WC.Could go up by 5-10k more if you're 99 I guess?

I believe it's around 147k an hour with dragon axe+splitting on arctic pines. And yes, that kind of pace is extremely hard to maintain.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.