200M in all Skills

Makilio

Wow I didn't think Elias would still be going.

Also about the Eiffgy drop rate I have a four days period of not getting an effigy then I got two in about 100k xp. Sounds like bad luck to me.

Eb.png

Does this make me a fanboy?

110622133217.png

peace,

Vann

If you believe you are giving to a worthy cause, no.

If you did this just to post here and trollbait, no.

I do hope it is the former and in no form the latter.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Does this make me a fanboy?

110622133217.png

peace,

Vann

If you believe you are giving to a worthy cause, no.

If you did this just to post here and trollbait, no.

I do hope it is the former and in no form the latter.

Haha didn't know you were gonna post it here =P

Really appreciate your help and made my day, thank you so much!! :D Didn't think you were serious at first =P

I am sure his intention wasn't to troll or cause arguments.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Did suomi ever finish the interview with tipit? I mean its been 3+ months wtf does he still have more to say? Or maybe its too much xp waste

Recently asked him about that, he is still working on it, and he also said it will include both irl and runescape history.

Hope it's finished soon too.

backgroundsignature.png

Did suomi ever finish the interview with tipit? I mean its been 3+ months wtf does he still have more to say? Or maybe its too much xp waste

Recently asked him about that, he is still working on it, and he also said it will include both irl and runescape history.

Hope it's finished soon too.

Well the moderator I have been working with has been busy with university and stuff which is very understandable, also I had more and more to say so it got delayed a lot. So sorry about that. Exp wasting was never problem while making the interview, got plenty of dark beasts so had lots of time to write. I am glad and appreciate it a lot that someone decided to use their time to make this interview with me, it's lots of work. I hate to make promises so can't promise any date when it will be publishes sorry but I will post about it here once it's ready. Sorry again about the wait.

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Has anyone else been following zezima's dung progress? He's going through it Pretty quickly, and should be 120 dung soon. When he hits 120, he'll jump to the top 30 on the leaderboards. And he'll have over 1.4b xp. I know he isn't viewed as a contender anymore, but it will be nice to see zez near the toP again.

Asmodean <3

Has anyone else been following zezima's dung progress? He's going through it Pretty quickly, and should be 120 dung soon. When he hits 120, he'll jump to the top 30 on the leaderboards. And he'll have over 1.4b xp. I know he isn't viewed as a contender anymore, but it will be nice to see zez near the toP again.

I actually noticed that not too long ago as well. Being an RSC veteran I 'grew up' with zezima being a famous name, so I think it'll be great to have him up there again! He won't be the first to all 200m's, infact I figure he'll stop again after finishing 120 dung.

blame me a bit on that =p

i lost pics in a comp crash and a few of those were dung pics with suomi, like giving him his hex, and a few of him lvling (and going from 10 lvls lower than me to blowing me away to 200), good times but i miss those pics, he was askin a bit for the interview and i couldnt find them in the screenshot thread, must not have posted

ill probably donate more soon myself, but im worried about my own skilling for now so im maxing atm, after i max tho i should have all the money i need and dontate a bit more

alot of people in aribs cc are friends or fans of suomi, i was thinking about us holding some fun events to raise a bit of cash, like holding a "slay day" and everone participating can enjoy a day of slaying and chatting about tasks with friends, then at the end of the day all of our normal drops that only add up to a bit could be donated, but if 100 people donated 2-3m each, that would realy add up for 1 day of fun

this of course wouldnt be required, anyone could join in and the donating would be optional for those who dont care too much about a few mil, but with enough friends it would add up

a_final_name.png

I actually noticed that not too long ago as well. Being an RSC veteran I 'grew up' with zezima being a famous name, so I think it'll be great to have him up there again! He won't be the first to all 200m's, infact I figure he'll stop again after finishing 120 dung.

Yeah, I checked out his runetrack a couple days ago and he's really powering through it. It's nice to see, Zezima was always one of my (and probably near everyone's) favorites.

I did not post the picture to troll. I just wanna see the race become a 3 way battle for #1 as Suomi could be in it with a bit of buyable exp. Also decide to donate because I think Suomi is cool guy. Of course today was the first day I talked to him, but I have heard many good things about him.

Peace,

Fanboy... I mean Vann

i lost pics in a comp crash and a few of those were dung pics with suomi, like giving him his hex, and a few of him lvling (and going from 10 lvls lower than me to blowing me away to 200), good times but i miss those pics, he was askin a bit for the interview and i couldnt find them in the screenshot thread, must not have posted

ill probably donate more soon myself, but im worried about my own skilling for now so im maxing atm, after i max tho i should have all the money i need and dontate a bit more

alot of people in aribs cc are friends or fans of suomi, i was thinking about us holding some fun events to raise a bit of cash, like holding a "slay day" and everone participating can enjoy a day of slaying and chatting about tasks with friends, then at the end of the day all of our normal drops that only add up to a bit could be donated, but if 100 people donated 2-3m each, that would realy add up for 1 day of fun

this of course wouldnt be required, anyone could join in and the donating would be optional for those who dont care too much about a few mil, but with enough friends it would add up

Yeah it was great dging with you, miss those times. Would have been really nice to have picture about that hex donation haha but it was my bad too for not taking any screenshots. I explained in the interview though without the picture. Used that hex for like 180M exp haha, helped me and my team so much. Still have that hex and will always remember that day when you gave me the hex haha, didn't see it coming at all. Thank you so much. I was safing a bit too much though when I had no plate haha but helped a lot with necro, black demons, kalger and bunch of other monsters.

And don't worry about the donations too much, your goals come first of course. Thank you so much for all the donations so far, very nice of you.

Love your slaying day idea haha, just hope that people don't feel like they have to donate. I keep thinking that what if everyone in rs gave me just 1M, that would be huge number haha. Just a random thought =P

Zezima was one of those persons that inspired me too and glad to see he is back. Talked with him a while ago and he said he is probably going for 120 dg and 200m fletch/craft. He is busy with irl though and thats good. He also said that people offer him divines etc for free haha but he doesn't accept donations. Got to respect him for that decision. Of course he could easily afford 200m all already if he wanted but still very nice of him to not use his fame to his advantage. And like someone said earlier, ofc he could donations so much easier than me. Got to say that Zezima has always been one of my favorite players too even though I have never even knew him and after he lost rank 1 I kept hoping he would come back and get back his rank 1. Always thought he deserved it the most. Maybe I would have never got this far either without players like Zezima who inspired me.

Also have to say few words about Elias. He has been doing so great lately. He has been doing good for so long but of course people started noticing him more just lately when he got rank 1. Was very wise of him to go crawlers and if he gets 200m slayer and rc at crawlers he will get lots of exp in agility/fishing/mining from effigies too. That will help him a lot in the long run. Agility/Fishing/Mining will be probably made even faster in the future knowing Jagex. I wouldn't be surprised if Elias made it to 200m all skills 1st even though it isn't even his goal. Anyways would be awesome if someone got 200m all skills even if it wasn't me, always wanted to see that since people found out that 200M exp is the exp limit.

I tried cave crawlers for like a week too but had bad luck with effigies and most of my slow skills are already 200m so effigies won't help me as much so I went back to powerslaying.

Will be very interesting to see how things turn out and gotta hope that Jagex doesn't ruin this game completely :/ Not looking very good atm tbh. That loyalty rewards update later this month is really scaring me... oh well that's life. Oh and that katana loll, at least it was pretty useless item. It's all about money now days.

Sorry about a bit random post and got to admit that a bit poor english/grammar.

Thanks for the weekly updates, all the nice posts and everything.

Edit:

I did not post the picture to troll. I just wanna see the race become a 3 way battle for #1 as Suomi could be in it with a bit of buyable exp. Also decide to donate because I think Suomi is cool guy. Of course today was the first day I talked to him, but I have heard many good things about him.

Peace,

Fanboy... I mean Vann

Huge thanks again, you seem like a very nice person too. And yeah I try to be nice to everyone even though there will always be people hating no matter what I do. Probably won't be joining the "race" for rank 1 for a while because 200M slayer keeping me busy and then might get 200M rc after at cave crawlers.

I am not saying I will get 200m rc for sure yet though, I take one day at a time and my plans might change.

I like the slayer day idea, but I'd rather start with a small amount (say 10m) staking, and go from there because that would probably end up being a larger amount for suomi. And I find staking more enjoyable than slayer anyways. I may actually vid it and do like a documentary =P. Obviously though, not everyone could do this because not everyone is a successful staker, lol.

I like the slayer day idea, but I'd rather start with a small amount (say 10m) staking, and go from there because that would probably end up being a larger amount for suomi. And I find staking more enjoyable than slayer anyways. I may actually vid it and do like a documentary =P. Obviously though, not everyone could do this because not everyone is a successful staker, lol.

Haha yeah be careful =P Good luck! My friends have lost at least 100b in total by staking :/

hmg Arib has his own FC now, no way

aribiterspar3.png

Nothing to much but, Telmomarques reached 50m Rc, and S U O M I reached 50m Farming a few days ago. Pretty crazy, how fast S U O M I gained farming xp, I remember earlier in this thread around new years he finally got 99 Farming.

Also, S U O M I, and Elias should reach 100m Ranged before the next update well S U O M I might be around 98-99m depending on tasks. Elias sure is proving the cave crawler method well.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Zezima has a real life, he's hopelessly out of league these days

wow this game has very competitive pvp

if i didn't sleep 12 hours a day I could compete with you guys

o life goes on brb 120 dung

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch