200M in all Skills

Makilio

I believe telmom is storing effigys. This weeks slayer gainsare around 3m xp and he's barely used any effys. The gap is 5M xp now but i reckon its 1 or 2m tops.

About how many effigies do you think he actually has, and your signature is really weird explanation please?

I'm not sure about the amount he has but i think the gap we see between him and elias is smaller then we think.

And my sig is this picture of a goose with sandles, epiic huh? Its from this youtube channel v-sauce, he just shows random [cabbage].

Actually, Elias seems to be storing effigies as well. He has 2m ranged exp today, but hasn't used one effigy. I'm not sure about the previous days, but by the look of his runetracker exp graph for this week he might not have used any since Wednesday at 6pm...

Nope, he's only has been for 2 days now but as he's at crawlers he could already have the same ammount telmom has stored after 4 or 5 days.

Masaca1.png

I'm wondering how much xp Suomi has banked in charms, and if he can use them up to get some 100m fast xp after 200m slayer? It'd be a shame to have that much xp banked with no cash :mellow:. Since a burst of summoning and maybe hunter/thieving is the only thing I can see Suomi reach rank 1 with for a long while, and that's not going to happen with Elias crawlering.

Suomi told me that he was planning on getting 200m thief or hunter last, although this could change because he said he takes things day by day. I'm pretty sure he is planning on killing crawlers for runecrafting after he finishes slayer.

I am embrassed to say how many charms I have to be honest but I will have more than enough charms for 200M Summoning after getting 200M Runecrafting at Cave crawlers. And that's true I won't be getting rank 1 in a long time, maybe never. I am happy to see Elias there anyways =P One of the nicest top players I have met.

Hunter and Thieving will be one of my last 200M skills, permanent ranks are important for me so I will try to get skills which have still good ranks left to 200M first. Overall rank isn't that important for me, mostly just causes unneeded attention. But yeah I take one day at a time so my plans might change.

I've got to say suomi, Don't take this the wrong way it was ages ago but I never forgot it, i thought you were such a [bleep]. It was at granite a good 2 or 3 years ago or more, you wasn't even 99 i believe, anyway i was at one of the 2 L spots and you came along and fought me off it for ages and ages because it was so many squares closer to the bank than the other one (talk about perfection ^^)....But suomi, im glad i started following this thread because you're actually a really thoughtful guy and you obviously have a rare love for the community amungst the top pagers which is great :D. This is just such a pathetic thing but you've grown on me and i think i would like to make a small donation, i'm not the richest guy but every little helps hey :)

Masaca1.png

As promised earlier top 50 players with lowest skill. Top 15 in bold. Any not in top 50 will be shown below with the rank they have.

If you're going to just copy the work of another person then you should give them credit, Rach puts a lot of effort into that topic.

After Langers next update I'll post the top 15's lowest skills if I remember and have the time.

Very ironic of you to say if 'you have time' as though copying and pasting takes more then a few seconds?

As promised earlier top 50 players with lowest skill. Top 15 in bold. Any not in top 50 will be shown below with the rank they have.

If you're going to just copy the work of another person then you should give them credit, Rach puts a lot of effort into that topic.

After Langers next update I'll post the top 15's lowest skills if I remember and have the time.

Very ironic of you to say if 'you have time' as though copying and pasting takes more then a few seconds?

I didn't even say it was my topic. It's already been posted on this topic quite a few times. And actually I'm busy with multiple things irl to where I don't always have time to sit around the computer. Everyone knows who the original person who made the virtual topic on HLF. Go troll somewhere else.

I don't think you have a very firm grasp on what the word "ironic" means.

Please don't respond with a bunch of acrobatics to make the word work the way you used it. That would be silly considering that there are dozens upon dozens of more fitting and appropriate words.

the-graduate-bus.png

I don't think you have a very firm grasp on what the word "ironic" means.

I was just about to point that out too, lol.

riderr_boi26.png

Actually Sockieo, not everybody knows that because not everybody can access the HLF. Even if credits has been given to the creator of that thread it should be done every time you copy something from it.

Either way I'd like to thank you for posting the list, because it's very nice to see!

Ty for the input everybody is giving, I really like this thread.

Werpheus.png

Hello! I've been a lurker on this thread in particular since the very beginning and I'd just like to say... Wow...

Langer: Your updates are the life and soul of this thread, in my opinion so please keep up the good work! :D

My stance: I think Suomi will do it first, if I'm being honest. If you don't have the right mindset, I don't think doing "faster" skills first is the right way to go about it. I know how furstrating it is going from a 600k/hr skill to a 55k ZMI run. If you get what I mean. Anyways, just my opinion!

Also, one more question? To the person who posted the screenshot about Green. If you are commenting on her efficiency, can I ask why you are using Duradel/Lapalok as your slayer master? Unless I'm a little uneducated, isn't Kuradal the more efficient option? Just curious ;)

Anyways, keep up the good work and thank you to all the posters for making this an excellent read :)

Commutative.png

I've got to say suomi, Don't take this the wrong way it was ages ago but I never forgot it, i thought you were such a [bleep]. It was at granite a good 2 or 3 years ago or more, you wasn't even 99 i believe, anyway i was at one of the 2 L spots and you came along and fought me off it for ages and ages because it was so many squares closer to the bank than the other one (talk about perfection ^^)....But suomi, im glad i started following this thread because you're actually a really thoughtful guy and you obviously have a rare love for the community amungst the top pagers which is great :D. This is just such a pathetic thing but you've grown on me and i think i would like to make a small donation, i'm not the richest guy but every little helps hey :)

Thank you so much, so nice post. I actually still remember mining granite like 3-4 years ago in world 2 because of faster rock respawns. Sometimes only world 2 was full so I mostly used it and sometimes tried to steal someone's spot, it got really crowded there sometimes. I still feel bad about the spot stealing but sometimes when I hopped to other worlds I got crashed myself so I decided to stick with one world. Always hated fighting for training spots, one thing I don't like much about runescape. Met so many nice people there at quarry though and made some really great friend, some of them still play. Mi Thrill was one of them, later got 200M Mining with him in living rock caverns. I was a bit ashamed of myself back then to be honest, I had bad reputation there at quarry in world 2 because people knew I wanted to use that one spot and I would try to crash if someone else was using it. I normally said I am sorry though, of course it's a bit stupid to crash and then say I am sorry. I got crashed a lot more than I did it myself though. Sorry again about it.

I remember I have sometimes seen you in Tezz's friends chat too. If you really want to donate, that would be awesome but remember that you don't have to, especially if you having money problems yourself too. Everything helps like you said =P

200M Firemaking will be one of my last 200M skills too so I can use the money I get from Thieving on Firemaking or something =P

Green098 has very interesting playing style indeed haha, spotted her earlier maging black demons in ahrims without cannon. Couldn't resist screenshotting it. Saw her maging ice wyrms in bandos earlier too.

greenmk.png

Got nothing against that though, cannon spots crowded enough already. I am friends with her and this picture isn't meant to insult her or anything, just find it really funny haha. Sometimes I wish I was more like her tbh, I take this game too seriously sometimes. She has been one of the top players for so long, got to respect that.

Thanks again for the kind words Masaca1. Also thanks as always to langer for the weekly updates!

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Some of these players need Twitters. Would make it much easier to keep up with.

I would get a twitter if that happened.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

elias better dump his effigys in the next week so he can get the all time month record from drumgun

unless he gets about 50m ahead tho, telmo could still catch him with herb

also in another 6 weeks if he keeps this up hell have 200m range, meaning after that his daily xp will be crippled and someone like telmo could keep on going to pass him again

a_final_name.png

I thought I should post this, he got max in 400 days but he's now quitting.

Very commited though :o

He's not quitting permanently, just going on a three week holiday and then has no specific goals when he gets back. :P

10xy5fk.png

Friend of mine maxed in around 250 days played, very impressive to see people that committed. Not including 120 dungeoneering though, he's only at 115.

6f4f06445bdd985a93d919420fc08085.png

I think i maxed in only ~230 or so, but honestly don't remember. Ignoring 120 dg of course, and others could claim to be more efficient than me easily.

Avoiding bankstanding, literally cuts days of wasted playtime off. I play at a much more relaxed pace now that i am maxed though, and I'll gladly take afk xp over not being logged in.

This guy didn't max in 400 days played. He maxed in 400 days total. It only took him 159 days total!!!

I'm guessing you meant to write 159 days played, right?

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever