200M in all Skills

Makilio

Drumgun had xp weekend to help with 100M or so am i right?

The records pages don't at all consider bonus weekends.

Although drumgun didn't use effigies, he did have 43m stored xp in sw, which is very similar.

I'm pretty sure the records pages still do consider bonus weekends for the monthly records. The daily and weekly are not considered, but for the monthly records, it is still in one's monthly exp gains.

I thought Arib got the weekly and daily rc record on the first bonus xp. Maybe 2nd cant remember

Simon starts training combat on Monday, and as of right now hes only 1m exp behind rank 20.

Anyone else excited about this?

gf 99 slayer and constitution at combat 97

He got that because he was the lowest level at the time with 99 Slayer and got 70M Range from it because Range is his favorite skill, so it wasn't really a waste at the time since it got him his reputation

A13d.png

Simon starts training combat on Monday, and as of right now hes only 1m exp behind rank 20.

Anyone else excited about this?

Oooh, mememe, yes, i am. :) Be nice to see what he's going to do with the account, i seem to remember people mentioning he had a fair pile of wealth.

Howdy Helchild, haven't seen your face around here for a bit. :P

Drumgun had xp weekend to help with 100M or so am i right?

The records pages don't at all consider bonus weekends.

Although drumgun didn't use effigies, he did have 43m stored xp in sw, which is very similar.

I'm pretty sure the records pages still do consider bonus weekends for the monthly records. The daily and weekly are not considered, but for the monthly records, it is still in one's monthly exp gains.

I thought Arib got the weekly and daily rc record on the first bonus xp. Maybe 2nd cant remember

Nope. i got the daily and weekly in end of june/beginning of july runetracker has a regular records page and a page for the bonus xp days/weeks

daily/weekly dont count if its a bonus xp/day/week as theres a special page for that, however if theres a bonus xp weekend its a perfect time to get the monthly record cause it doewsnt interfere with it at all

\off topic, 18th bday is saturday yay (: and hard drive broke lol but still under warrenty should have by monday at the latest i hope, gf xp cant play rs for a few days, really sucks lol

aribiterspar3.png

Little bit slower spawn duffy.

Just to point out, storing up soul wars points is just like using effigies pretty much. Takes a long time to store it all up then use it all at once.

what do i lose by doing crawlers in a 1500 world rather then 2000?

according to my data(and i've done trips from 1.3-2k pop) little if any at all. There might be a slight difference(~10 crawlers) but it wouldn't be represented in the randomness of the data.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

His bank pic is on SS forums

care to post it here?

where can i get a sig like yours that shows daily xp gains? pretty cool :) i checked the runetraxx website but can't find that sig anywhere =/

Masaca1.png

it made me happy to see thehate in the top42 on runetracker for daily xp gains :)

When i was going for 120 dung i keyed for him quite a few times, cool guy. I remember him in old school highscores with zezima, uloveme, yogosun, green098, monkey mojo? i think god theres loads :)

Masaca1.png

I think this may be the new fastest fm method to be taken into consideration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liMXJ5kX5ho&feature=player_embedded

Oh my God I can't believe it! A runescape youtube video that doesn't have horrible music!

the-graduate-bus.png

The lack of dubstep and 30second video intro parading the persons name, their other videos and excessive video effects from their cracked copies of sony vegas ruined the video for me.

To top it all off there was no frequent & excessive requests for likes or comments or subs.

What an awful video, does this guy even know how to use youtube?

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com