200M in all Skills

Makilio

It seems that Zarfot has purchased membership again. His a-log is private though.

He's camping soulwars until he has enough zeal for 200m cmb stats + slayer lolol

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Omg Zezima got 120 dg, gz!!!!!!

Thanks for the weekly update langer <3

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Omg Zezima got 120 dg, gz!!!!!!

Thanks for the weekly update langer <3

Great to see Zezima max again!

He was just going on primal plate hunts so maybe he's carrying on dg (or he could just want to fill his binds).

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

Zezima already had a plate bound before 120. I did a few floors with him yesterday and he said he was either going to get 123,456,789 DG xp or 200M. :P He also said he wasn't planning on reclaiming rank 1.

10xy5fk.png

Zezima already had a plate bound before 120. I did a few floors with him yesterday and he said he was either going to get 123,456,789 DG xp or 200M. :P He also said he wasn't planning on reclaiming rank 1.

Bout 25 people need to quit be4 he'd have a rank 1 shot lol also '@ squisher reason I said between Suomi and Elias and didn't include telmo is hours wise Elias has like + 200 on telmo + diff situations iv heard around bout him goon back go school or slowing down in general + the whole hours behind thing was basically basing it off suomi gets the $ he needs then him if he doesn't + if Elias keeps it up then eventually hours wise elias would also pull ahead of su.. Nostalgiac moment I remember paperbags 200m prayer party and him passing nintendo in xp Nd we all having fun ):

aribiterspar3.png

He still has a lot of potential XP in very fast skills and all his effigy combos are open. If he carried on skilling at the rate he was going with dungeoneering, he'd definitely stand a chance at it. It's also worth noting that he has more than enough for 200M all buyables and people quitting isn't something you can rule out either.

10xy5fk.png