200M in all Skills

Makilio

He's camping soulwars until he has enough zeal for 200m cmb stats + slayer lolol

Just wanted to add:

Theoretically, if he were to camp soul wars for enough zeal for 200m combats + slay + charms for 200m summ, where would that put him in the hours left chart?

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

atm my long term predictions for suomi v. elias depends on if suomi gets $ if not then elias can pull ahead if he keeps with it, just callin that now so we can look back ina year =p

you called that pretty good as of so far.

since when is it suomi vs elias? i find telmo to be in as good of shape as elias if not better (he still has 80m herb too)

tbh its elias vs telmo vs suomi

and now ya know why telmo isnt as in as good of shape :P

Tripler_4.png

I've started to play again after a little break and this is just something I was looking at. Thought some people might be interested that read this thread.

Pure F2Pers with 200M in a skill:

Attack

Defence

Strength (Water)

Constitution

Ranged (Pietha, El Popo1)

Prayer

Magic

Cooking (S Diamant Y, Kameeru, Alexern, El Popo1, Deathkira95)

Woodcutting

Fishing

Firemaking (Expert1212, Missoverflow)

Crafting (Varro182, Water)

Smithing (Water, Froggyrocks, Fluhminator)

Mining (Serialheated)

Runecrafting

Dungeoneering

and 7 pure F2P with 120 dungeoneering now: El Popo1, 3008jasper, Tezaki1, Leon5262149, Kadour Ziani, Lokizorro, Kameeru.

others somewhat close to 200M:

Syzygy with 128M woodcutting xp

Water with 147M magic xp

Sirhasenfurz with 188M cooking xp

Nypon with 178M cooking xp

Serialheated with 145M smithing xp

Lady Loxley1 with 116M smithing xp

El Popo1 with 99M smithing xp

PS. It's nice to see Thehate and Zezima maxed again, too bad they're not on the front page anymore.

I can actually know what is fact and what is fiction. I've known Telmo for quite a few years. Me and Telmo have always pretty much been upfront with multiple things in our chatter. I talked with him the day he said he was quitting. It wasn't as long as I had hoped for considering he messaged me at midnight my time when I just got off a long shift at work. We still talked about it all and I tried to talk him out of it. I've also talked to him about overall rankings etc. Ranks didn't matter to him. If they did he would've gotten prayer the first time around when he banked it. I'd rather not have to show proof as only a few people know who I actually am. I've actually told Elias as to the reasoning of it. I commend Elias on his hard work though, I've known him since before he even got 200m thieving. He has always been a good friend. I've also had the same conversations with Elias about overall rankings. I think I know the validity of talking to my friends over some kids who decide to spread rumors as usual when someone quits or something happens in the high scores. It becomes a headache when everyone starts the rumors and then you never hear the end of it. Exactly what is happening right now.

Until you provide proof, you're just another kid spreading rumors.

I can actually know what is fact and what is fiction. I've known Telmo for quite a few years. Me and Telmo have always pretty much been upfront with multiple things in our chatter. I talked with him the day he said he was quitting. It wasn't as long as I had hoped for considering he messaged me at midnight my time when I just got off a long shift at work. We still talked about it all and I tried to talk him out of it. I've also talked to him about overall rankings etc. Ranks didn't matter to him. If they did he would've gotten prayer the first time around when he banked it. I'd rather not have to show proof as only a few people know who I actually am. I've actually told Elias as to the reasoning of it. I commend Elias on his hard work though, I've known him since before he even got 200m thieving. He has always been a good friend. I've also had the same conversations with Elias about overall rankings. I think I know the validity of talking to my friends over some kids who decide to spread rumors as usual when someone quits or something happens in the high scores. It becomes a headache when everyone starts the rumors and then you never hear the end of it. Exactly what is happening right now.

Until you provide proof, you're just another kid spreading rumors.

Give the kid some respect.

OT: Hope Zezima makes the front page again, true hero of this game.

RIP Telmomarques you were always a good friend, I remember the days when I had a higher total level and more XP and you have came so far to the point you were the best in the game!

Shame about telmomarques. Honestly the way it looks to me is he's quit when he knew Elias was gone. I'm not his friend but i know he loved being #1, he celebrated everyday with his youtube backgrounds and his lists of "first to ........". Say you're his friend and he talks to you alot, but it's not hard to lie im a private message, he could say he doesn't care about keeping #1 but hasn't he been working the last 2 years+ to get somewhere on runescape, to see someone else take that away must be pretty devistating. Admitting it would make him look pretty pathetic and a sore loser, so ofc he will say he doesn't care. Respect to him anyway, he was the first player to really catch my eyes on how fast people can train.

Masaca1.png

I just calculated the costs for suomi with recent prices.

Comes to about 11,9b excluding the costs for summoning and farming.

Including all the rest (assuming thieving, hunter cost nothing).

Also not including the save of buyable xp through cave crawler effigys.

Little guess might be that it is about 13b after summ/farming and saved effigy xp.

And suomi, do you know telmomarques? I mean speak to him sometimes.

Cuz if you do and he is really quitting, you know hehe... he might donate you a little (13b)

Or even anyone else on this thread (sockieo) who knows him might ask if he wants to donate.

backgroundsignature.png

Tip.it should host an event to support suomi. I would like to see suomu get it sooner than later because 1) rs wont be around forever and 2) suomi may lose interest before he manages to accumulate 15b. Or someone can rank him in a dice game cc etc.

Btw zezima is still dunging after 120, for how long who knows but im guessing untill 200M, firmly putting him on the top page. I was checking the gains out for a few ranks above him and many have quit or train much slower, as do some below him.

Masaca1.png

Btw zezima is still dunging after 120, for how long who knows but im guessing untill 200M, firmly putting him on the top page. I was checking the gains out for a few ranks above him and many have quit or train much slower, as do some below him.

It's been said on this thread by someone who spoke to him that he is either going for 123,456,789 dung xp or 200m!

backgroundsignature.png

^ iirc he only played for ranks, so ye lol

Actually he didn't play for ranks. He didn't care that he lost his rank to Elias. Get your facts straight kid.

How is that a fact exactly? First of all neither you nor anyone on this thread truly knows whether he cares or not. Considering the whole back and forth battle for #1, where he kept switching from slayer and buyables (correct me if I am wrong) every time Elias came close tells me that he cares on some level.

Actually I talk to both Telmo and Elias on a daily basis. I know why Telmo is quitting if he fully decides too. I know what he cared for. Telmo loved the competition also. It's not just all about he cared. If Telmo wanted too he could've done Crawlers also but he didn't care for it. Telmo has the money to keep up but he didn't care. Don't tell me I don't know my own friends that I talk too on a daily basis.

My point was you don't truly know whether he cared or not, only what he told you. Hence you cannot tell the other person to get their facts straight because it is not a fact.

^ iirc he only played for ranks, so ye lol

Actually he didn't play for ranks. He didn't care that he lost his rank to Elias. Get your facts straight kid.

How is that a fact exactly? First of all neither you nor anyone on this thread truly knows whether he cares or not. Considering the whole back and forth battle for #1, where he kept switching from slayer and buyables (correct me if I am wrong) every time Elias came close tells me that he cares on some level.

It's just a phrase, he doesn't mean it's a definite fact; just a small joke.

You might be right, I am out of touch with the current lingo. I doubt it was a joke though, I wouldn't have commented on it if it had been. I just take exception to people who jump straight to the flame route.

Zezima was one of the first people to 99 farming.

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

99's-Herblore/Prayer/Fletching/Crafting/Constitution

2200 Total in under 100 days played

My Blog :D http://forum.tip.it/topic/301717-jessomephyrexials-blog/#entry5018330

Hi, so I haven't posted here for months because it's usually the same story over and over again. However, I do have something to say on the Telmomarques quitting subject.

All of you who say that he didn't care about his rank are pretty ignorant because it's so obvious that he did care quite a bit. Every time Elias passed him he went on to train Herblore until he was out of money. He did this numerous times and would have done it if he had more cash but he said that if he continued to train herb he would be broke. Sockie or whatever your name is, you can't claim that what he told you is the TRUTH. No one is gonna admit that they care about losing rank 1 because like someone else pointed out it would make them look like a sore loser. Some people are full of lies, mate. Why did he quit? I'd like to believe he rage quit because Elias showed him that he really isn't "world ranking #1" as he still claims on his YT channel. Although, I don't rule out that part of the reason why he quit is because of real life or whatever. It did happen when he realized he can't keep up with Elias though, coincidence? Kind of hard to believe that it is. I'd also like to add that Telmo annoyed Suomi at dust devils like a year ago and killed every dustie that Suomi attacked. I'd like it if Suomi could confirm this because he did tell me :)

A huge congratulations to my very good friend Elias on getting rank 1 overall in XP. Also, an early gratz on first to 3B overall, dude :)

Makaveli_93.png

A huge congratulations to my very good friend Elias on getting rank 1 overall in XP. Also, an early gratz on first to 3B overall, dude :)

There is pretty much no other outcome left then Elias first to 3b xp! Early congrats as well.

Hi, so I haven't posted here for months because it's usually the same story over and over again. However, I do have something to say on the Telmomarques quitting subject.

All of you who say that he didn't care about his rank are pretty ignorant because it's so obvious that he did care quite a bit. Every time Elias passed him he went on to train Herblore until he was out of money. He did this numerous times and would have done it if he had more cash but he said that if he continued to train herb he would be broke. Sockie or whatever your name is, you can't claim that what he told you is the TRUTH. No one is gonna admit that they care about losing rank 1 because like someone else pointed out it would make them look like a sore loser. Some people are full of lies, mate. Why did he quit? I'd like to believe he rage quit because Elias showed him that he really isn't "world ranking #1" as he still claims on his YT channel. Although, I don't rule out that part of the reason why he quit is because of real life or whatever. It did happen when he realized he can't keep up with Elias though, coincidence? Kind of hard to believe that it is. I'd also like to add that Telmo annoyed Suomi at dust devils like a year ago and killed every dustie that Suomi attacked. I'd like it if Suomi could confirm this because he did tell me :)

this

A13d.png

Whatever reasons Telmo had for quitting do not change the fact that he was and still is a very important player of RS with a major impact on a lot of players and highscore trackers. Whatever reasons he had to train hard won't matter in the end, what will matter is that he was # 1 in both XP and highscores and he will be remember as such.

People on this thread may have their favorites and cheer for them, but some comments towards a player that is not an active member of this thread should be toned down.

Back on-topic : This situation will end up breaking my prediction of a 3-way race between Elias-Telmo-Suomi, but I think Tezz will end up competing with them in a couple months if he unleash himself on some fast buyables.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Back on-topic : This situation will end up breaking my prediction of a 3-way race between Elias-Telmo-Suomi, but I think Tezz will end up competing with them in a couple months if he unleash himself on some fast buyables.

I cannot recall, has Elias ever made it clear if he's aiming for 200m's all? If this is the case, and he can keep the pace he's been at, he'll be giving suomi a good run for his money. As for tezz, imho he has next to no xp in slow skills, I can't see him being a long-term contender in that sense.

Yeah it's true, I was killing dust devils in chaos tunnel and he came there and kept trying to kill the same dust devils I attacked even if I tried to kill them on other side. There are two sides so enough for 2 players at least. I asked why did he do it but never got answer, I guess I should have just hopped instead of staying there for like 15 minutes haha. I thought he wouldn't keep doing it for that long. Anyways it was like year ago so it's in the past now and I don't even do dust devil tasks anymore.

Weekdiertje asked earlier if Telmomarques would donate to me, he is probably the last person who would want to help me. Earlier when Elias passed him I went to check Telmo's Friends chat and I got kicked and ignored, I didn't even say anything. I am not sure if Telmo kicked me or if it was Sockieo. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Sockieo because of all the hate posts he has made about me on this thread. I don't know what I have done to Telmomarques or Sockieo but anyways I am sorry. I really hate fighting with people, imo it's just waste of time. I doubt Telmomarques is going to quit competely but time will tell I guess. I got to agree with langer, Telmo used to inspire me and his slayer videos inspired me to train slayer.

Thank you very much for the calculations Weekdiertje.

I want to say early gratz to Elias too on getting 3B exp, you really deserve rank 1. I know you don't care about it much but of course it's nice to be rank 1. Ily <3 I hope you have at least a little bit better luck at cave crawlers than me =P

K4ylan already posted earlier the link to my tip.it interview preview but I promised to post about it on this thread so here is the link again haha: http://www.tip.it/runescape/?times=637

Huge thanks to Tip.It and Hobgoblinpie for making this interview possible.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.