200M in all Skills

Makilio

If you use urns, you won't be able to carry summoning pots really, you have 3 overload, ~10 pray pot, claws, slayer ring, maybe herbicide or so, scrolls... without urns, you get to take up to 10 summoning potions but you do lose the ashes entirely, and summ pots + additional scrolls aren't that cheap, so you're losing a lot of money for the small increase in kill speed compared to cannon w/ bots. Last I heard, steel titan in ct is 250/hr with no pots, that's still doable with a cannon.

In short, the task is a lot worse than it was :S.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

If you use urns, you won't be able to carry summoning pots really, you have 3 overload, ~10 pray pot, claws, slayer ring, maybe herbicide or so, scrolls... without urns, you get to take up to 10 summoning potions but you do lose the ashes entirely, and summ pots + additional scrolls aren't that cheap, so you're losing a lot of money for the small increase in kill speed compared to cannon w/ bots. Last I heard, steel titan in ct is 250/hr with no pots, that's still doable with a cannon.

In short, the task is a lot worse than it was :S.

I achieved ~275-280kph on task while urning the ashes, and completing the task in one trip.

Haven't read this thread since page 180 something...so massive. But anyways idiot question: Is elias back2pray?

hard to keep track of if you don't actually follow this closely.

side note: dunno if this was mentioned and i can't be bothered searching hundreds of pages back, but N0valyfe was hacked about a month ago which kinda sucks. Legend back in the day. http://n0valyfe.freehostia.com/

Just do black demon tasks in dung tbh. It's the best ( and only) way to multitask a slayer task. I do hellhound tasks in dung :P although they go by pretty slow lol.

Also you can pay someone to bring summoning pots

Just do black demon tasks in dung tbh. It's the best ( and only) way to multitask a slayer task. I do hellhound tasks in dung :P although they go by pretty slow lol.

That's only really worth it if you have a hex though, and many players don't. :P

10xy5fk.png

That's only really worth it if you have a hex though, and many players don't. :P

He meant resource dunge

Unless you can smuggle a hex out :unsure:

Climate.png

Why is it special that Simon started Summoning?

Because he's been the same combat for so long and by him raising up his other combat stats makes him more of a contender

Climate.png

Because he's been the same combat for so long and by him raising up his other combat stats makes him more of a contender

I see, thanks for the info.

Do any of you guys know why he has held off for so long? Any reason?

I saw someone say in this thread it was because, at the time, he once had the lowest cb lvl for someone with 99 slayer but that's definately not the case now lol

Climate.png

I saw someone say in this thread it was because, at the time, he once had the lowest cb lvl for someone with 99 slayer but that's definately not the case now lol

Oh cool.

Weird, I talk to him almost everyday and I never knew any of this!

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2950/110705214804.png

whats a mani mithril dragon? I know when you kill loads it says "many mithril dragons" but the way it's written makes it look like a different monster.

Plural/singular maybe? Many being more than one mani being singular idfk

Yeah that probably makes sence, on his alog on rs site it said i killed many mithril dragons, probably irc being nub :P, wekk your reply to my post makes the topic go even more off topic, dont reply to it if you don't want to L.

O.T. I'm not sure if theres a bit of competition there between Tezz and Foot in hunter but it's been good tracking them, well done to both when they reach 200M next week.

Masaca1.png

IIRC, he wasn't ever the lowest level with 99 Slayer, there was a level 88 who had 99 Slayer before he did.

He meant resource dunge

Where does the multitasking bit come in then? :P

10xy5fk.png

IIRC, he wasn't ever the lowest level with 99 Slayer, there was a level 88 who had 99 Slayer before he did.

He meant resource dunge

Using steel titan + melee

Climate.png

He meant resource dunge

That's not multitasking any more than slaying with a cannon is, and Thai specified it was the only way to multitask a slayer task, assuming he meant the only way to do a Slayer task without wasting any time while training another skill.

10xy5fk.png

He meant resource dunge

That's not multitasking any more than slaying with a cannon is, and Thai specified it was the only way to multitask a slayer task, assuming he meant the only way to do a Slayer task without wasting any time while training another skill.

I'm just guessing that's what he meant...not doing the task with just melee alone

Climate.png

I'm pretty sure Thai meant killing the black demons in floors, which is indeed only worth it with a hex, because otherwise every hex you dg with should get the kill. But of course you do lose effigies and charms that way.

Edit: smuggling a hex would do no good, overworld black demons don't use magic.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I'm pretty sure Thai meant killing the black demons in floors, which is indeed only worth it with a hex, because otherwise every hex you dg with should get the kill. But of course you do lose effigies and charms that way.

He said in his post you could pay someone to bring summ pots to you...

Climate.png

He said in his post you could pay someone to bring summ pots to you...

no he didn't l2readback idiot. ofcourse he means in dungeon not resource dungeon why else would he say multitask.