200M in all Skills

Makilio

After lurking about 100 pages or so I decided to post again, Rs crashing >.>...

Anyways-I was wondering how many hours do you think a potential new sill would add on to the time before all 200Ms in general. I mean skills are usually released in 2 year increments so more then likely a new skill released next year potentially.

P.S. Ohi again S U O M I :P

Edit: brb going biking

At this hour lol, it's midnight in finland

Haha yeah I love going outside during nights, air is a lot cooler and fresh. Not much traffic either.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I was mentioned on here a few weeks back. Thought i'd register and check things out. I'm currently working on 200m prayer, and have 200m herb and fm banked, making ext ranging potions, and magic logs.

Does anyone know if Ronbest used effigies to get his day prayer record? I've tried a few times, I can't top 25m using runners for the 30 hours.

I'm currently working on breaking his 100m week record, which I should be able to do by hopefully 10m. Sadly, I will be 12k exp behind Skyro for the month, leaving me at hopefully second.

Justin.

he did a few click intensive hours of 1 tick bones or 2 tick bones to get like 1.5m xp/h

its hard to keep the pace so he would do it for a short period of time, then rest by doing normal runs, then go back to 1-2 tick bones

or at least im pretty sure thats what he did

also 30h of runners should be up to 30m xp easy

Thanks for the quick reply.

I will try fro the day record again on saturday. Not sure how long I can do 1 tick bones though. I slowed down the last two attempts after 20 hours, hopefully that won't happen this time. Wish me luck :P

I remember jebrim laughing at you Suomi just after you finished fishing, apparently you teleported like a minute after you got it, even though you were meant to be having a party for it. I guess it parties are an xp waste!

Good luck.

I was mentioned on here a few weeks back. Thought i'd register and check things out. I'm currently working on 200m prayer, and have 200m herb and fm banked, making ext ranging potions, and magic logs.

Does anyone know if Ronbest used effigies to get his day prayer record? I've tried a few times, I can't top 25m using runners for the 30 hours.

I'm currently working on breaking his 100m week record, which I should be able to do by hopefully 10m. Sadly, I will be 12k exp behind Skyro for the month, leaving me at hopefully second.

Justin.

he did a few click intensive hours of 1 tick bones or 2 tick bones to get like 1.5m xp/h

its hard to keep the pace so he would do it for a short period of time, then rest by doing normal runs, then go back to 1-2 tick bones

or at least im pretty sure thats what he did

also 30h of runners should be up to 30m xp easy

Thanks for the quick reply.

I will try fro the day record again on saturday. Not sure how long I can do 1 tick bones though. I slowed down the last two attempts after 20 hours, hopefully that won't happen this time. Wish me luck :P

Goodluck.

Masaca1.png

I remember jebrim laughing at you Suomi just after you finished fishing, apparently you teleported like a minute after you got it, even though you were meant to be having a party for it. I guess it parties are an xp waste!

Good luck.

I wasn't planning to have a party, I told everyone I am going to tele right when I get 200M Fishing xp. I actually have screenshot about it in the tip.it interview which should be released soon =P Jebrim took it and I am not in the picture actually, I had already teled rofl but you can see all the gratz messages. I think he took it right when I teled, huge thanks to him for taking the screenshot.

Here is the picture:

090823182132.png

I felt bad after teleing away after that but had to keep going =P It wasn't really a party, I didn't invite anyone there. Just some of my friends wanted to come and see me get it. Was shaking so much that I even made the typo. People kept telling me to log out to update the hiscores but I didn't want to waste any exp so I waited like hours 4 hours till 6 hour auto-log. Shame you can't see me in the picture but at least the drop pile is still there haha =P Hard to believe it was almost 2 years ago, time went so fast. Good times <3

Was special day for me, will remember that day forever <3 Thanks to everyone who was there and all the other people too.

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

So Suomi what do you do like when RS goes down like earlier today? Do you keep clicking play now and refreshing page until it comes back? Or do you take a lil break and spank the monkey?

God Luck on 100ms bro

I went to eat and biking after that. Did some other things too but not going into details.

Simon @ 15.2M Prayer now... any idea when he's going to stop?

He said after he is done using X number of bones.

I don't think he wants to tell anyone what his plans are, if he even has any.

Fair enough, was slightly hoping for 200M as that plus maxing Fletch and Cook would easily put him at over 2B xp

A13d.png

I just queried him on IRC and asked him about his future plans. I won't post all of the conversation just to keep a few of his secrets, but this is what I got out of him.

(00:23:30) <Mky> so what's next?

(00:23:53) <*****> Probably 100m pray, and then maxing combat via slayer

(00:24:00) <Mky> sounds boring, haha

(00:24:18) <*****> I'm watching season 1 of Breaking Bad while doing pray, so it isn't really boring lol :)

(00:24:24) <Mky> nice :)

(00:24:37) <Mky> any super secret plans for this year?

(00:24:59) <*****> You'll see :)

***** = his IRC nickname, hiding it so nobody stalks him.

Don't know what that means, but damn, he seems motivated. :shock:

Suomi why don't you celebrate an achievement instead of teleing off? If you spent 1 hour celebrating for every 200m you'd add 1 day gametime onto the 1000 you'll need to play. Or you could look as adding on 2 days irl to 9 years. No one is going to pass you with that extra time. It wont make a difference. Sure you could celebrate it in your cc but thats reealy boring all you can do is chat which is what you do everyday.

Suomi why don't you celebrate an achievement instead of teleing off? If you spent 1 hour celebrating for every 200m you'd add 1 day gametime onto the 1000 you'll need to play. Or you could look as adding on 2 days irl to 9 years. No one is going to pass you with that extra time. It wont make a difference. Sure you could celebrate it in your cc but thats reealy boring all you can do is chat which is what you do everyday.

A lot of people don't care to have parties for levels/achievements in runescape.

C1Geq.png

I just queried him on IRC and asked him about his future plans. I won't post all of the conversation just to keep a few of his secrets, but this is what I got out of him.

(00:23:30) <Mky> so what's next?

(00:23:53) <*****> Probably 100m pray, and then maxing combat via slayer

(00:24:00) <Mky> sounds boring, haha

(00:24:18) <*****> I'm watching season 1 of Breaking Bad while doing pray, so it isn't really boring lol :)

(00:24:24) <Mky> nice :)

(00:24:37) <Mky> any super secret plans for this year?

(00:24:59) <*****> You'll see :)

***** = his IRC nickname, hiding it so nobody stalks him.

Don't know what that means, but damn, he seems motivated. :shock:

Nice to know, sounds like he has a plan for tearing up the front page

I think when Suomi says he's a perfectionist he means it literally

A13d.png

I think we all know that no one can be perfect.

Not perfect, but as close as he can get to it. No perfectionist considers himself perfect.

A_Kekek.png