200M in all Skills

Makilio

Just like to say thanks to langer for all the hard work he puts into this thread.

This thread use to be a place of healthy discussion with a supportive atmosphere. We'd hear about these new methods and how we could improve them. The spreadsheets and facts and figures are all very interesting to read. However..

This thread has obviously gained some notoriety over the course of it's journey, leading to influx of haters/trolls/spam/off-topic idiocy.

In my opinion, the last ~30+ pages of this thread have been a waste to read (apart from langers updates). So I will no longer be reading this thread, but just wanted to thank the older (when this thread was less than ~100 pages) people who contributed to this thread and made it such a good read.

Oh and.... Thanks for the interview Suomi, it was a good read.

I agree, I only bother to read Langer's updates nowadays.

Yet you were reading a few pages back and through his post lol

Masaca1.png

Refernce to my time calc in Suomi's interview :razz:

5. S U O M I : 5937

1. Elias : 6462

6. Elvis (previously Nintendo Swe) : 7575

3. Jdelacroix : 7659

9. Zarfot 7725

14. Skiller 703 : 7787

4. Allar (previously Skiller - Aasiwat) : 7897

7. Drumgun :8087

15. Kngkyle : 8306

8. Tezz : 8389

10. Kingduffy : 8434

12. Green098 : 8676

13. Gertjaars : 9141

11. Paperbag : 9773

Unforunately I can't say how much their times reduced by because I included troll invasion and changed the firemaking method. Elias is gaining on suomi since he is training slayer in the "best" way. It is interesting that when I first had 1 of these time comparisons suomi had a 2k lead on everyone- allar being in 2nd place and now it is down to 525

As always, thanks for the update Thai.

Elias is making huge gains on SUOMI time-wise, and I was very suprised by Kingkyle's position.

I'd like to add a few others that are either talked about often on this thread/lower hours then those in the top 15;

Kingduffy : 8434

Number1 Boss : 8575

Dapledo : 8629

Green098 : 8676

Gertjaars : 9141

Simon : 9496

Paperbag : 9773

Dragonseance: 10,024

Thanks again Thai for your work maintaining that sheet, it's a very neat comparison tool.

So, they way I see it, as long as Suomi doesn't quit or take a break of more than a week or so. He will be the first to 5b XP. It's probably been that way for a while, but I only started following this thread for a few weeks. Also, where's Telmo on the hours left chart? Even though he may or may not have quit, I see you put Zarfot/Paperbag etc on there.

Snowjoke.png

So, they way I see it, as long as Suomi doesn't quit or take a break of more than a week or so. He will be the first to 5b XP. It's probably been that way for a while, but I only started following this thread for a few weeks. Also, where's Telmo on the hours left chart? Even though he may or may not have quit, I see you put Zarfot/Paperbag etc on there.

Good catch, I didn't even see that he wasn't on there;

5. S U O M I : 5937

1. Elias : 6462

2. Telmomarques : 6865

6. Elvis (previously Nintendo Swe) : 7575

3. Jdelacroix : 7659

9. Zarfot 7725

14. Skiller 703 : 7787

4. Allar (previously Skiller - Aasiwat) : 7897

7. Drumgun :8087

15. Kngkyle : 8306

8. Tezz : 8389

10. Kingduffy : 8434

12. Green098 : 8676

13. Gertjaars : 9141

11. Paperbag : 9773

That being a time chart for the fastest way I have an idea we could compile a list of the more realistic training methods ex actually doing slayer instead of crawlers..etc and see everybodys time charts if they were to do the more regular things instead of crawlers that could give a more accurate representation of where people really are since it seems 1 or 2 of the top 15 are actually crawlering and we dont even know if Elias is going to keep doing that for everything

aribiterspar3.png

Yeah then people finish off combat after slayer and get loads of effigies which leaves drumgun and tezz way behind and people say wtf tezz's time is waaay too far behind make him finish rc at crawlers ect. Either include effigies up to agility or rc or don't include them at all.

Yeah then people finish off combat after slayer and get loads of effigies which leaves drumgun and tezz way behind and people say wtf tezz's time is waaay too far behind make him finish rc at crawlers ect. Either include effigies up to agility or rc or don't include them at all.

exactly also the worse slayer gets the more realistic crawlers gets.
StarViv.png

Yes and there isnt much that could make slayer better that wouldnt make crawlers even better

Yes and there isnt much that could make slayer better that wouldnt make crawlers even better

Well, a 6th block(for 300+ qp) and the jadinkos being assigned+being fast xp and effigies would do the trick, aswell as the whip add-on being genuinely useful(as it wouldn't affect crawlers much anyway).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Heh, S U O M I is such a breath of fresh air amongst this community. Such a humble person with the goal of playing a game for fun, like it was intended for.

Plus he's from Finland, big up the Finnish crew! eusa_dance.gif

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

Anyone else notice that Elias has not gained any xp in the last 24 hours ?

Also, SUOMI took a big effigy dump today =P

oh my god he must have quit

Yeah, definetly lmfao.

I never suggested that, if that is what you are implying. I just wanted to state his lack of xp gain. However, it is the first time in a while that i have seen a no xp day from him. Usually he gets very little xp, but at least some.

Audaciity is an arrogant idiot.

OT:

Now would be a good time for a break because of #2 quitting. :P

Good on him to be taking breaks from this game.

Eb.png

Audaciity is an arrogant idiot.

OT:

Now would be a good time for a break because of #2 quitting. :P

Good on him to be taking breaks from this game.

While others take breaks, Suomi plays on and gains further leads on everyone else :P

Well, a 6th block(for 300+ qp) and the jadinkos being assigned+being fast xp and effigies would do the trick, aswell as the whip add-on being genuinely useful(as it wouldn't affect crawlers much anyway).

True. I guess a non cb update like a better agility course would make crawlers worse too

dragonseance is the fastest slayer in the game

Suomi says hi. He started well behind Dragonseance and now is a rank in front. Please explain?

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

dragonseance is the fastest slayer in the game

i agree with this statement

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance