200M in all Skills

Makilio

^Meh I'm ok as long as they don't bot, I just know I'm one of those people who have to concentrate on Rs w/o watching TV or homework. I just doubt anyone could wc Ivys, while still putting their best into schoolwork. Doesn't matter so much in HS, but when you're taking out 20k in loans per year, shouldn't scape and do hw.

Anyways any predictions that people will decide to max Herblore and Construction 1st page ranks, just like Prayer was?

in college most of the work is papers/or studying for exams(definately shouldnt be done while afking) in highschool theirs alot of daily assignments that it doesnt matter that much....also college is a choice if you hate it its best to pull out of college really.

as for tv - its so passive and its so common to have tv on in the background no reason not to watch tv while doing anything. movies or tv on the same screen are a bit different but mostly manageable.

if someone is only cutting ivy because they feel they "need" to play scape then its probably best to quit but if afking ivy is just part of the proccess of training wcing then its fine =p..

StarViv.png

I am NOT against people cut ivy or fish rocktails or cook pies/rocktails while doing their homework. Im just against people that spend ALL the gameplay time doing skiills on the afk way. (and not doing skills that can't be afked)

Someone with 1.5b+ xp was rolled for half of their xp in every skill. http://runetracker.org/track-bwizzel,0,2

GG so many 200ms, I can't believe someone with that much xp would bot (which I assume they did.)

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Gz to Elvis on 200m Attack, and KngKyle on 200m Prayer.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Someone with 1.5b+ xp was rolled for half of their xp in every skill. http://runetracker.org/track-bwizzel,0,2

GG so many 200ms, I can't believe someone with that much xp would bot (which I assume they did.)

How can someone bot so much and not get banned. Reminds me of Zarfot's vids where he played on stereotypes of top players, like them getting so much xp per day by botting and abusing dungeoneering bugs

Pretty sure i've seen him botting before @ acc that got rolled back

i don't see why not a ban

Gratz on 100m wc though kingduffy :]

Byr0n.png

I really think jagex doesn't like to perm ban and instead just halves xp in hopes that the player will keep paying for membership... But botting at 1.5b xp is just stupid lol. Wonder how much xp he actually botted.

Makes you wonder who else with 1b exp bots

Mainmaori disappeared from the hiscores today and had 985m xp including 200m cooking (rank 41 cook). Perhaps another rollback?

Trev Frank was rank 6 fm and got rolled back in the past couple of months, although he had very little other xp.

There have been others I think.

honestly if you are sitting on rank 25 in a skill, just play the waiting game for a very very long time and youll eventauly get top page

although i would hate for guys who picked their ranks specialy, to get their rank ruined, for example at a time i wanted rank 120 dung so i could have "Dungoeneering 120 120 200,000,000" but i got buisy irl and slowed down at 117, then i started going for maxing after 120m or id be prob 200m long ago, but anyways i would hate to have done that then got bumped down to rank 119 from that

a_final_name.png

How can someone bot so much and not get banned. Reminds me of Zarfot's vids where he played on stereotypes of top players, like them getting so much xp per day by botting and abusing dungeoneering bugs

Yeah, it would appear that his sarcasm was actually the truth :rolleyes:

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

So, Jagex are basically saying, "It's ok to bot, we don't care, we will only half stat wipe, you can bot it back in no time."

RiP Runescape

You know the game is over when the devs just don't care anymore.

Snowjoke.png

I've caught him botting black demons before. There actually was a thread on HLF about this and a decent number of people were saying things like "Wow he just now got banned? I reported him like 3 years ago" etc. So apparently he botted a good amount of his xp.

although i would hate for guys who picked their ranks specialy, to get their rank ruined, for example at a time i wanted rank 120 dung so i could have "Dungoeneering 120 120 200,000,000" but i got buisy irl and slowed down at 117, then i started going for maxing after 120m or id be prob 200m long ago, but anyways i would hate to have done that then got bumped down to rank 119 from that

lolrichard

A13d.png

SUOMI's a real nice guy. Good luck to you!

suomit.png

suomi will put that santa to good use while slaying

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

99's-Herblore/Prayer/Fletching/Crafting/Constitution

2200 Total in under 100 days played

My Blog :D http://forum.tip.it/topic/301717-jessomephyrexials-blog/#entry5018330

suomit.png

Yeah we realized afterwards. Hehe, my friend wanted to borrow my Blue Mask, and he wasn't too happy about my little mistake.

Free Santa Hat lending, message me :)

56756.png

yes because of course 785m xp can be reobtained in no time. Not as though that was a month under 2 years worth of xp gain for him now is it? oh wait.

When it is gained by a bot, yes it is no time, since you do not spend time playing the game.

Snowjoke.png

yes because of course 785m xp can be reobtained in no time. Not as though that was a month under 2 years worth of xp gain for him now is it? oh wait.

When it is gained by a bot, yes it is no time, since you do not spend time playing the game.

You have to play once per week after the system update! Jk but waiting for a slow bot to gain 800m xp is harder than it sounds. Bots are very slow

suomit.png

Yeah we realized afterwards. Hehe, my friend wanted to borrow my Blue Mask, and he wasn't too happy about my little mistake.

Haha thanks again =P

I discarded the Santa hat almost right after the trade, felt a bit bad about it. Was nice act of kindness though <3

Oh and thanks again for teaching me a little bit about Finland's history =P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Hi personally I'm killing exactly 25,000 corporeal beasts 0-200M attack exp, as I will get 33.3 Spectral shields, 16.67 Elysian spirit shields, 8.3 Arcane spirit shields, and 4.167 Divines, plus ~130,000 blue charms which I will use to make  that many Geyser Titan pouches, resulting in 101,816,000 summoning exp, and will be paid for by the 1,604,321,838.9, 852,190,303.98, 3,889,284,342.5, and 3,141,208,568.25 geepees that I will accumulate from selling the respective sigils, for a total of 9,487,005,053.63, not including drops, which will fund the 1.725B spent on supplies plus pouches. During the time waiting for the beast to respawn I can attach a total of 36 feathers to dragon dart tips, resulting in 900 exp each time, for a total of 22.5M exp in fletching as well. After crafting them I will use them on the dark core, earning 2.25M ranged exp as well. In total I also get 83.3 effigies, plus after ~10 corporeal beasts I get a random, meaning 2500 990 exp lamps to be used on Runecrafting for and additional 2,475,000 Runecrafting exp. Putting white lilies in the Wilderness flower patch to check every 4 kills is also 2M farming exp. Most profitable way 0-200M combat exp if you ask me. Oops no slayer exp oh well.