200M in all Skills

Makilio

Kngkyle has passed Skiller 703 for rank 14. He should get 200M prayer tomorrow for his 3rd skill at 200M.

Elvis could get 200M attack today for his 7th skill at 200M.

The ever unpredictable Kingduffy could get his 9th skill over 100M with WC as early as today.

I am now getting 100m WC just for you Sir Langer :D!

EDIT: done! :D

Congrats King!

The difference between maxing out on Runescape and any other online game (WoW being what I have in mind) is how repetitive the gameplay is. You literally spend thousands of hours doing the same exact thing over and over (exceptions being dungeoneering and maybe slayer). That's one reason you could say not quitting is a "skill" for the people getting 200m's.

I read your whole post, Dustin. Life is a lot like a game. There is no point to a game except to play it. And there is no point in life except to live it. So yeah, do what you enjoy blah blah etc. smoke weed every day son.

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Kngkyle has passed Skiller 703 for rank 14. He should get 200M prayer tomorrow for his 3rd skill at 200M.

Elvis could get 200M attack today for his 7th skill at 200M.

The ever unpredictable Kingduffy could get his 9th skill over 100M with WC as early as today.

I am now getting 100m WC just for you Sir Langer :D!

EDIT: done! :D

Congrats King!

Congratz! I remeber seeing you YEARS ago pre-free trade removal in the cooks guild, you were in a farming cape with a mud battle staff I belive. I have pictures aswell, just wondering if you remember me at all. :P

(I shall look for piccys tomorrow I must get some sleepoccasionally.)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

The difference between maxing out on Runescape and any other online game (WoW being what I have in mind) is how repetitive the gameplay is. You literally spend thousands of hours doing the same exact thing over and over (exceptions being dungeoneering and maybe slayer). That's one reason you could say not quitting is a "skill" for the people getting 200m's.

Exactly, it takes a certain type of person to go through thousands of hours of repetition without quitting

So, does anyone know why Skiller 703 has been so inactive lately? Possibly got bored of Agility or maybe busy with real life? I wonder if he'll regain his activity before Tg passes him to re-enter the top 15.

A13d.png

So, does anyone know why Skiller 703 has been so inactive lately? Possibly got bored of Agility or maybe busy with real life? I wonder if he'll regain his activity before Tg passes him to re-enter the top 15.

Jamies (Skiller 703) been moving house and working heavey hours recently, so thats why he's been so inactive. :)

Was posted on page 463 or something.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I've never player wow or other mmo's but what makes it so un repetitive. As far as I know wow is 90% combat so I'd imagine maxing to be killing orks for hours on end.

OT: Elias has done 15mil slayer at crawlers so far and he's been at it for a month

I've never player wow or other mmo's but what makes it so un repetitive. As far as I know wow is 90% combat so I'd imagine maxing to be killing orks for hours on end.

OT: Elias has done 15mil slayer at crawlers so far and he's been at it for a month

I haven't played wow either but from what I understand knowing people who play getting to max level is usually done by questing, even though a lot are generic fetch/kill x of y quests and such I'm sure it's less repetetive than getting 99's in rs

Bbk.png

Because WoW is 99% endgame content, meaning highly competitive group PvP (battlegrounds and arenas) along with 10-man/25-man raids for PvE endgame. Getting to max level is very easy and quick. WoW is a far more complex game all around.

They're very different games, it's almost meaningless to compare them. WoW is a skill-based game whereas Runescape is a time-based game (how many hours a day can you repeat an action over and over).

I'm not saying WoW is better.

I skimmed SUOMI's interview, it seems like all he was saying is how much he likes everyone, lol

Edited by James2k06

Just thought of this, let's say someone completed Runescape, (no new updates/skills to complete the game)

Do you think Jagex would do something to celebrate the achievement? (Visit to Jagex? NPC/Statue of person, etc.)?

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

Idk but they named the runecrafting guy after larryr. I'm sure they'd do something. Tbh they should make something for castle wars.

Which runecrafting guy?

He's at GOP (Great Orb Prohect) one of the guys lurking around.

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

Well they named a minigame after him

o wait

#-o I can't find a rofl emote so that will have to do. =D>

Because WoW is 99% endgame content, meaning highly competitive group PvP (battlegrounds and arenas) along with 10-man/25-man raids for PvE endgame. Getting to max level is very easy and quick. WoW is a far more complex game all around.

They're very different games, it's almost meaningless to compare them. WoW is a skill-based game whereas Runescape is a time-based game (how many hours a day can you repeat an action over and over).

I'm not saying WoW is better.

I skimmed SUOMI's interview, it seems like all he was saying is how much he likes everyone, lol

Wow has allot of different and varied endgame content, but if you're going for the meta-achievements (100 battleground victories in each etc, doing all the {mostly highly repetitive, a la fetch me ANOTHER shrubbery} quests, and so on) then be in for allot of repetition. Of course, the constant interaction with other players means the game is complex enough to not feel grindy so quickly, but it still is, just of a different sort. Y'know, 5k CW games is going to be constant interaction with different people trying different strategies, but it's still going to get repetitive and grindy after a while. I left WoW just as Cata came out, but i can't imagine it's changed all that much in terms of general endgame content.

Good thing suomi likes everyone, healthier than the alternatives. I don't have many close friends IRL, and i couldn't imagine finding it easy to maintain those friendships if i spent much more of my time online, and i'm pretty sure i don't spend anywhere near as much time on here as some people do. That said, I'd imagine they have some rather close friends online. :) But lets try not derail the topic, please try not let this degenerate into the same tired old discussion about the amount of time people spend online.

Grats to kingduffy on the 100m wc. :)

I don't think anyone going for the 5k castle war games right now is actually playing them, probably just afking lol. Which brings up another good point, runescape is mostly an "afk" game, meaning that very few people play this game and do nothing else while playing it. Pretty much everyone watches movies/tv/anime while scaping. Some of us even play other games at the same time. SUOMI probably doesn't do it, though, haha. Personally, I'd have quit a long time ago if it weren't for movies and tv shows.

That's what's so unique/nice about runescape. It doesn't demand 100% attention like other games (unless you're using USB foot pedals to fletch giga millions of adamant bolts per game tick o wait nvm). Some people prefer that aspect.

^Meh I'm ok as long as they don't bot, I just know I'm one of those people who have to concentrate on Rs w/o watching TV or homework. I just doubt anyone could wc Ivys, while still putting their best into schoolwork. Doesn't matter so much in HS, but when you're taking out 20k in loans per year, shouldn't scape and do hw.

Anyways any predictions that people will decide to max Herblore and Construction 1st page ranks, just like Prayer was?

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

:thumbsup: now you're maximum trolling =D>

Your words have affected me so greatly that I think I shall quit Runescape forever as of 1 second ago.

I predict that people will indeed decide to max Herblore and Construction 1st page ranks sometime in the future. but yeah homework and RS is a bit difficult unless it's rocktails. i can take a dump while fishing rocktails and come back and still be fishing.

@kingduffy, teaks or arctics?