200M in all Skills

Makilio

Drumgun if you're reading this I know you want front page ranks for the first 13 skills, and prayer is 21/22 at the moment, so you better bury if you want that final frontpage spot...

(see what I did there? Bury? Cause it sounds like hurry? But its related to the prayer skill?? Nvm.....)

Drumgun if you're reading this I know you want front page ranks for the first 13 skills, and prayer is 21/22 at the moment, so you better bury if you want that final frontpage spot...

(see what I did there? Bury? Cause it sounds like hurry? But its related to the prayer skill?? Nvm.....)

Too late font page is already full for prayer.

No, the whole front page is 200m already.

Edit: Too slow :(

Legendknewl.png

Too late font page is already full for prayer.

He could also wait untill some stupid-ass player with 200m Pray gets banned for botting :P

very unlikely though ...

Judaske.png

Goodfight Dicing Clan Host Skill (unfortunately for Drumgun). On a related note, Simon is now at 116M xp in it. Someone said earlier that he was just getting 100M, but from the looks of it he's now going for 200M to snipe the monthly record for it.

A13d.png

I saw a vid of someone getting 315K firemaking xp/h but he didn't use the "2 tick method" (like them pro cooks), Haven't tried it though, but it seemed to be possible there.

So if you can really get 550K+ fm xp and 30K wc xp here (with no cost) then this is definitely better than backwards GE firemaking ('only' 450K xp/h with magic logs) and if you factor the wc xp it's even better than the new POH-firemaking method (up to 600K xp/hour but costs 2.5 - 3M).

Note: if you aren't 99 WC then you won't get the best fm xp here because you cut them slower.

Anyway, shouldn't have burned my share of maples 2 years ago =/ and MR. Thai Tong, you've got yourself some calculations to do on your epic thread on the official RS forums :-)

So only burning magic pyre logs would be better, but this isn't even an option in my opinion.

It isn't possible to use the 2 tick method in Jadinko Lair.

Firemaking with your Pyrelord familiar is the fastest firemaking xp rate (580-600k xp/hr)

I belive you just can burn pyre logs in a specific place.

I saw a vid of someone getting 315K firemaking xp/h but he didn't use the "2 tick method" (like them pro cooks), Haven't tried it though, but it seemed to be possible there.

So if you can really get 550K+ fm xp and 30K wc xp here (with no cost) then this is definitely better than backwards GE firemaking ('only' 450K xp/h with magic logs) and if you factor the wc xp it's even better than the new POH-firemaking method (up to 600K xp/hour but costs 2.5 - 3M).

Note: if you aren't 99 WC then you won't get the best fm xp here because you cut them slower.

Anyway, shouldn't have burned my share of maples 2 years ago =/ and MR. Thai Tong, you've got yourself some calculations to do on your epic thread on the official RS forums :-)

So only burning magic pyre logs would be better, but this isn't even an option in my opinion.

Firemaking with your Pyrelord familiar is the fastest firemaking xp rate (580-600k xp/hr)

lol, should have done some research on pyre logs before randomely spamming it out, stupid me :P

Anyway, 2 ticking or not, if you can really get 550K FM and 30K WC xp/hr there, it would be better (unless you already have 200M wc and cash to spare :P). Someone should test this though ... not me <_<

Judaske.png

I heard crawlers got nerfed recently o.O maybe that's why Suomi had bad luck with them. Was Elias still getting them at the expected rate?

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Bout time someone tested barraging crawlers been waiting for those results forever however I believe from some preliminary calcs that were done awhile back between me and some others melee them should be faster still or at least very close to same speed 1 thing that could be faster by a significant amount then meleeing though is chinning them while cannoning but again, need someone to test it.

Chris, I like you alot, and I am not trying to sound like a [bleep] here, but I think this needs to be said.

Every time someone on this thread seems to post about a new idea regarding efficiency, you seem to try and take credit (usually in part) for having the idea yourself. I do not know if this is your intention, but the way you word things often makes it seem that way. I would suggest you try to avoid this. You are no doubt knowledgeable regarding efficiency, but that does not mean you have to discredit others. Regardless of whether or not you did the calcs on the idea, you were not the one who tested/proved it. In real life, an idea is not worth anything compared to the proven concept. I don't know if you remember Zarfot saying all the time that most of the ways he trained he did not come up with, but seeing how in many ways your youtube channel has replaced his for efficiency videos, you may do well to try and emulate him in that regard. A little humility goes a long way.

I apologize if I offend you by posting this, but I hope you heed the advice. My Dad once gave me some really good advice, which I think you may benefit from. He said "never let the fruits of success bring about the illusion of wisdom". Everyone has something to learn, and everyone has new ideas to contribute. Admitting you hadn't heard of a certain method before is never a bad thing.

Bout time someone tested barraging crawlers been waiting for those results forever however I believe from some preliminary calcs that were done awhile back between me and some others melee them should be faster still or at least very close to same speed 1 thing that could be faster by a significant amount then meleeing though is chinning them while cannoning but again, need someone to test it.

Chris, I like you alot, and I am not trying to sound like a [bleep] here, but I think this needs to be said.

Every time someone on this thread seems to post about a new idea regarding efficiency, you seem to try and take credit (usually in part) for having the idea yourself. I do not know if this is your intention, but the way you word things often makes it seem that way. I would suggest you try to avoid this. You are no doubt knowledgeable regarding efficiency, but that does not mean you have to discredit others. Regardless of whether or not you did the calcs on the idea, you were not the one who tested/proved it. In real life, an idea is not worth anything compared to the proven concept. I don't know if you remember Zarfot saying all the time that most of the ways he trained he did not come up with, but seeing how in many ways your youtube channel has replaced his for efficiency videos, you may do well to try and emulate him in that regard. A little humility goes a long way.

I apologize if I offend you by posting this, but I hope you heed the advice. My Dad once gave me some really good advice, which I think you may benefit from. He said "never let the fruits of success bring about the illusion of wisdom". Everyone has something to learn, and everyone has new ideas to contribute. Admitting you hadn't heard of a certain method before is never a bad thing.

1. Not offended at all (: Youve been a friend for quite awhile and said it in a non trolling way.

2. Would have rather u pm'ed me lol.

3. Rs forum -> Time for 5b xp pretty sure some posts on there of discussion of talking about barraging/chinning crawlers awhile back with thai but neither of us could afford it so we were looking for someone to test. Never said the chinning was my idea up there ^ believe it was thais if I remember correctly. Also last discussion about a new efficient method was fm ing with pyrelord didnt take credit for that either so id like to at least see a bit of evidence with your post if your really going to say that..

Also my post was a set up to see who says something about them knowing elvis or talking to him about the method so I could ask them to get the kill p/h results as well to incorperate it eventually into a thread me and a friend are working on making.

Lastly nowhere did I take credit in my post about barraging crawlers point of that sentence is according to the guestimates I had before, meleeing should> barraging or be very closed so again, want to get elvis'es results on barraging.

aribiterspar3.png

I think Elias told me that Elvis was just barraging them for fun (typical of him lol) and didn't really collect any data on it, but don't take my word for that.

Also offtopic @Spartan I think we got to 100 posts on your thread...

A13d.png

1. Not offended at all (: Youve been a friend for quite awhile and said it in a non trolling way.

2. Would have rather u pm'ed me lol.

3. Rs forum -> Time for 5b xp pretty sure some posts on there of discussion of talking about barraging/chinning crawlers awhile back with thai but neither of us could afford it so we were looking for someone to test. Never said the chinning was my idea up there ^ believe it was thais if I remember correctly. Also last discussion about a new efficient method was fm ing with pyrelord didnt take credit for that either so id like to at least see a bit of evidence with your post if your really going to say that..

Also my post was a set up to see who says something about them knowing elvis or talking to him about the method so I could ask them to get the kill p/h results as well to incorperate it eventually into a thread me and a friend are working on making.

Lastly nowhere did I take credit in my post about barraging crawlers point of that sentence is according to the guestimates I had before, meleeing should> barraging or be very closed so again, want to get elvis'es results on barraging.

Fair enough, I can look back for another post like this if you want, but I'll pm you the page its on rather than posting it here.

Also, I have to do this.

"Also my post was a set up to see who says something about them knowing elvis or talking to him about the method so I could ask them to get the kill p/h results as well to incorperate it eventually into a thread me and a friend are working on making."

e48149a39ef964dfd46e663cd233ec9d.png

No offense, youd have to be the sickest loser to even attempt this lol

That is not nice.

Correction:

You would have to be a "deranged maniac" to even attempt this.

Or maybe not everyone would take "deranged maniac" as a compliment, but I sure would.

the-graduate-bus.png

Saying "no offense" doesn't make something not offensive.....

OT:

If Simon does go all the way to 200m prayer wouldn't that set the monthly record at nearly 200m xp making it almost impossible to beat? And does Drumgun even have close to enough money for 200m prayer. I think I remember either him or someone else mentioning a while back that he doesn't merch and made the majority of his money from camping abyssal demons to 200m combat. But how much of that money does he have left after 200m mage at rock lobsters (pretty sure he said he did that) and 200m summoning...

lol, should have done some research on pyre logs before randomely spamming it out, stupid me :P

Anyway, 2 ticking or not, if you can really get 550K FM and 30K WC xp/hr there, it would be better (unless you already have 200M wc and cash to spare :P). Someone should test this though ... not me <_<

Those figures can't possibly be right as that is completely the wrong fm:wc ratio. Typical Dragonseance - this isnt the first time he's quoted physically impossible xp rates as the standard rate of training. :P

Rs Wiki has 34776 wc 333984 fm, which sounds much more realistic. That's the sort of fm:wc ratio you would expect.

Not sure if this has been posted yet: Kingkyle has passed skiller 703 for rank 14. He finished off his 200m prayer and is now firemaking; he has just over 10m left utill 200m firemaking, and his 4th skill maxed, followed shortly by 2b total exp.

I figure if he can keep up the pace he's at he should pass both inactive gertjaars and Green098 within two weeks.

My friend saw Green098 last night he said.

I'm not sure if this means anything, but maybe Green is no longer inactive? Or my friend saw a similiar name. Just something to look at

Green098 has always been active... Gertjaars is the inactive one, not green.. Guess my post might've been a bit confusing.