200M in all Skills

Makilio

Hello Langer. This is a nice thing you got set up here. I admire the time you take into doing updates every week. I could never do something like this for a few reasons but best not to post that on the public forums :P. Putting it nicely I'm a troll. But if you ever look for a discussion feel free to add me or drop me a pm on here.

Been lurking this thread, just a few questions about some players

Sorry this is a little off topic or whatever but I'm curious

Whatever happened to "Fredmcgarry," did he change his name? I know he used to be at the top, but I haven't seen him and his name is no longer that.

Also, is Elias the original name of that character? Or is he someone who changed his name when it first came out?

Thanks

Also if this is not allowed for some reason feel free to hide this :)

281ae50b7c.png

Whatever happened to "Fredmcgarry," did he change his name? I know he used to be at the top, but I haven't seen him and his name is no longer that.

Also, is Elias the original name of that character? Or is he someone who changed his name when it first came out?

Thanks

Fredmcgarry is Bryce. Never liked him for a few reasons but won't discuss that here.

Elias original rsn is Back2pray. Think he waited a few months before he changed not sure.

Thanks

Fredmcgarry is Bryce. Never liked him for a few reasons but won't discuss that here.

Elias original rsn is Back2pray. Think he waited a few months before he changed not sure.

Thanks, you're not alone on that, but that will not be talked about here.

Back to the efficiency talk :D

281ae50b7c.png

Wouldn't it be funny if my name was Dustin Hoffman but I was just some random guy in Wisconsin, not the actor ?

You've got a point, but your picture clearly shows that you and Dustin Hoffman look almost exactly the same. It would be absurdly improbable for you to look that similar and share IRL names. Also, I strongly doubt that any humane parent named Hoffman would name their son Dustin. This taken into consideration, it's simply too unlikely for you not to be Dustin Hoffman, the actor.

Actually that is a little ironic that you say that because I was named after Dustin Farnum. Well I don't know. It isn't really ironic since my last name isn't Farnum, just a tad of a coincident. Also the chances become even slimmer considering the chances I would have a girlfriend that looks exactly like Katharine Ross. Then they become even more slim whenever you add the size of my nose into the equation.

Your comment made me laugh out loud in real life. What is up with all the comedians on this site? I swear, everyone on this site is either a comedian or a mathematician.

Sorry if I brought this thread off topic. I was just trying to defend SUOMI in a way that would stay and resonate with Audacity. By the way, Audacity I think you have the words audacity and belligerence mixed up.

Hopefully the crazy guys who took minutes out of their life to read my excruciatingly long post were at least mildly entertained.

the-graduate-bus.png

So i just registered to post on this topic. This is a very interesting read and i just wanted to say hi. My runescape name is Skiller original name Lpthebest and i support my fellow clan members Elias and Elvis <3.

And here I was, thinking that a mad skiller or 2 would've posted something about the new jadinko update by now. Come on guys, what is this madness? 3+ skills to be trained there. All my friends were just interested in killing the guards, not in the wc/fm exp that i'd like to know about. Soooo, any good? Or did we get Jagex'd again (A new high-level skilling and and combat area that offers -tremendous- oppurtunities to players looking to train their fm, fletch, wc, cb and slay, either alone or in co-op with friends) XD

And yeah, I still do Soulwars from time to time. Nice break from fishing when you're low on entertainment :P

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

So, they way I see it, as long as Suomi doesn't quit or take a break of more than a week or so. He will be the first to 5b XP. It's probably been that way for a while, but I only started following this thread for a few weeks. Also, where's Telmo on the hours left chart? Even though he may or may not have quit, I see you put Zarfot/Paperbag etc on there.

Good catch, I didn't even see that he wasn't on there;

5. S U O M I : 5937

1. Elias : 6462

2. Telmomarques : 6865

6. Elvis (previously Nintendo Swe) : 7575

3. Jdelacroix : 7659

9. Zarfot 7725

14. Skiller 703 : 7787

4. Allar (previously Skiller - Aasiwat) : 7897

7. Drumgun :8087

15. Kngkyle : 8306

8. Tezz : 8389

10. Kingduffy : 8434

12. Green098 : 8676

13. Gertjaars : 9141

11. Paperbag : 9773

What about Lan? He must be around 8500 as well I guess.

How you calculate this actually?

So, they way I see it, as long as Suomi doesn't quit or take a break of more than a week or so. He will be the first to 5b XP. It's probably been that way for a while, but I only started following this thread for a few weeks. Also, where's Telmo on the hours left chart? Even though he may or may not have quit, I see you put Zarfot/Paperbag etc on there.

9. Zarfot 7725

Sorry I kind of rushed through it while mining. Link to the calculator in my sig

Wb drumgun

And here I was, thinking that a mad skiller or 2 would've posted something about the new jadinko update by now. Come on guys, what is this madness? 3+ skills to be trained there. All my friends were just interested in killing the guards, not in the wc/fm exp that i'd like to know about. Soooo, any good? Or did we get Jagex'd again (A new high-level skilling and and combat area that offers -tremendous- oppurtunities to players looking to train their fm, fletch, wc, cb and slay, either alone or in co-op with friends) XD

And yeah, I still do Soulwars from time to time. Nice break from fishing when you're low on entertainment :P

Would be a horrible slay task, no cannon/multicombat, no improvement on xp rates

Climate.png

Would be a horrible slay task, no cannon/multicombat, no improvement on xp rates

+full of vine bots (soon)

9. Zarfot 7725

??. Lan : 9335

Sorry I kind of rushed through it while mining. Link to the calculator in my sig

Got it ;) thanks.

I wish there was also such a spread for F2p :P.

Got it ;) thanks.

I wish there was also such a spread for F2p :P.

Make a copy of suomi's calc.

put a 0 in I8 and E11

Put a 0 in D29

Put a 0 in all the time left for members skills

Delete the dugeoneering ratios at the bottom

Put in your own xp rates

It should work then

+full of vine bots (soon)

Lol thanks, bummer though. Guess Imma have to get wc on ivy's then.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Thanks

I have a question like this one, anyone happen to know Tezz's original name?

I'm aware that the user Tezz Jr is now something like Blastxjr or something.

@Drumgun: Why not do teaks?

Eb.png

Thanks

I have a question like this one, anyone happen to know Tezz's original name?

I'm aware that the user Tezz Jr is now something like Blastxjr or something.

@Drumgun: Why not do teaks?

Tezzer123.

Because Ivys are afkable.

Makaveli_93.png

Drum, the new place is a missed opportunity it seems, xp rates arent all that comparable for skills compared to the current methods. But yeah, 10+ pages on the update on here and 1 or 2 posts about skilling xph, and the HLF had hardly anything on it too, kinda surprising. :/

Kngkyle has passed Skiller 703 for rank 14. He should get 200M prayer tomorrow for his 3rd skill at 200M.

Elvis could get 200M attack today for his 7th skill at 200M.

The ever unpredictable Kingduffy could get his 9th skill over 100M with WC as early as today.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Kngkyle has passed Skiller 703 for rank 14. He should get 200M prayer tomorrow for his 3rd skill at 200M.

Elvis could get 200M attack today for his 7th skill at 200M.

The ever unpredictable Kingduffy could get his 9th skill over 100M with WC as early as today.

I am now getting 100m WC just for you Sir Langer :D!

EDIT: done! :D