200M in all Skills

Makilio

Hello. I am currently working to achieve 9,001 yottaeffigies in the RuneScape Interactive Boredom Tolerance Experiment funded by Jagex Ltd. I am camping at the Cave Crawlers using USB Foot Pedals to fletch 100 bolts per second while alching Torva's Partial Helmets while gaining 17 exaeffigies per millifortnight. Please note, that this user input method has been stated to be legal by Jagex Moderator G. Fighte in the thread 103-104-9-62833168.
Lmao.

So, who are all the players who don't have 2496 total but have super ultra terra alpha mega giga uber Final Destination amounts of XP? Any contenders?

thX for update

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Hello. I am currently working to achieve 9,001 yottaeffigies in the RuneScape Interactive Boredom Tolerance Experiment funded by Jagex Ltd. I am camping at the Cave Crawlers using USB Foot Pedals to fletch 100 bolts per second while alching Torva's Partial Helmets while gaining 17 exaeffigies per millifortnight. Please note, that this user input method has been stated to be legal by Jagex Moderator G. Fighte in the thread 103-104-9-62833168.
Lmao.

So, who are all the players who don't have 2496 total but have super ultra terra alpha mega giga uber Final Destination amounts of XP? Any contenders?

thX for update

Zarfot/Paperbag/Allar/Simon/Dapledo/Drumgun and first half are inactive

A13d.png

Simon should go for 200m prayer rather than stop at 100m (which someone said he might do). If he does he'd set the monthly prayer record at like 199.3m which is not only amazing (basically maxing a skill a month), but also means that someone would have to create a new account to specifically break that record. Another possibility is another skiller like simon (low combat, even level 3) decides to train combat. Either way if he does go for 200m I think that record will be a hard one to beat.

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

yeah son, back after a 1 month ban.

http://www.apples4theteacher.com/holidays/chinese-new-year/when-is-chinese-new-year.html

you see that kids? year 2012, year of the dragon..SEANCE. Dragonseance is getting over 10 200m skills in 2012, and will be shattering all current xp records with his insane dedication. Look out, folks.

1) World ends 2012

2) Even if he got over 10 200m's Elias has such a lead on him he can't catch up.

yeah son, back after a 1 month ban.

http://www.apples4theteacher.com/holidays/chinese-new-year/when-is-chinese-new-year.html

you see that kids? year 2012, year of the dragon..SEANCE. Dragonseance is getting over 10 200m skills in 2012, and will be shattering all current xp records with his insane dedication. Look out, folks.

which is why suomi just ran him over like a freight train on the slayer ranks

the poor guy didnt stand a chance

a_final_name.png

Suomi fanboy vs dragonseance fanboy. Who will win? Which seat shall I take?

Now the question is, who is in the front seat?

Rebecca Black -'Friday' reference

Whaha, good one :').

But seriously, this Dragonseance may become a contender in the future and we will see what happens.

Due to the constant useless spam of Happytimeharry, I'm growing a sort of dislike towards Dragonseance, even though he may be and probably is a nice guy.

sigtsg99tq3.png

Due to the constant useless spam of Happytimeharry, I'm growing a sort of dislike towards Dragonseance, even though he may be and probably is a nice guy.

^This.

@Langer: Thanks for the milestone update, as always a great read!

Simon should go for 200m prayer rather than stop at 100m (which someone said he might do). If he does he'd set the monthly prayer record at like 199.3m which is not only amazing (basically maxing a skill a month), but also means that someone would have to create a new account to specifically break that record. Another possibility is another skiller like simon (low combat, even level 3) decides to train combat. Either way if he does go for 200m I think that record will be a hard one to beat.

I told simon i was going to do that like 6 months ago lol in irc actually I said it den someone was like lol simon can beat your record cause i was like 100k xp ahead of him at that time so he could beat it, hope he gets it now as i decided to just cba with it and get 95 for SS so at least my idea shall live on through him

aribiterspar3.png

You've been successfully trolled. Good job.

I kind of feel sorry for Dragonseance, seeing as how he's getting undeserved hate now.

zarfot did not burn out, i think if runescape were still make him fun, he can again be so efficient.... he just loss the fun for rs

Interesting post by Zarfot a few days after he put up that vid about quitting

I'm not sure why people feel like writing long posts on this thread when they don't really know what they're talking about.

I have always enjoyed playing RuneScape although Jagex has made many mistakes. Rather, the most important reason for my stopping playing, by far, is that I wanted to spend more time on other things. Not that I wasn't doing other things already- my long term average playing time was just over six hours a day, not the 10+ many people seem to think- and remember that includes weekends, breaks, summers, as well as time spent playing without paying much attention while doing something else, like homework. But I quit because I wanted to spend more time on things I'm interested in, like learning computer programming, rather than just playing a game than in the end doesn't matter. And no, I don't want to be a games programmer- there's so much more you can do with computers than that.

It saddens me that people like Drumgun would pass off my leaving as "not being able to keep up playing efficiently" or similar rather than realize that RuneScape is a computer game.

Anyway, I think that everyone should really take a step back and consider if there is something else that you could be spending more time on rather than playing RuneScape. There's a lot more to life than computer games. Even if you only play for a short time each day the same applies- what else could you be doing?

It is truely truely amazing what this guy achieved in the time given. If he carried on playing at his normal pace he'd be over 3B xp now. What an amazing player. R.I.P.

Masaca1.png

If some bad punctuation is seriously "hard" or "painful" to read and your brain really cant decipher it you have bigger problems and are not as smart as you think you are.

Suomis interview definitely was great.

Any guesses on next top 15 member to become inactive?

aribiterspar3.png

Random off-topic to SUOMI

SUOMI, you and I are like the same person, except that you chose to stick with Runescape :P

Mutual qualities

Perfectionism, but obviously not to your extent

Mutual sports

Cycling <3

Skiing

Mutual games

Runescape (I have similar memories to your early ones e.g. getting scammed, mining coal for money and selling at the wrong price, my first 99 in 2004, encountering people like Zezima, making awesome friends)

Pokemon (I loved Blue/Red/Yellow, and eventually got all the Pokemons, of course with the assistance of the Missingno Glitch. Silver, Gold, Crystal and their remakes are great. Sapphire was excellent, then Platinum, then Pokemon White. Of course, all the games are practically the same, and the Pokemons are getting quite ridiculous, but I still enjoy it). Card collecting was for the win as well. I use the cards as bookmarks now

Golden Sun (DS remake I haven't bought, but the original was amazing. Puzzles just the right amount of difficulty. Always loved djinns)

Command and Conquer series is great (Red Alert 1 was probably my first serious gaming, Red Alert 2 was fun with the nuclear weapons, Red Alert 3 addicting multiplayer. Tiberium wars was enjoyable also)

StarCraft I and II are amazing (it's just a shame that I fun it difficult to find many matches that aren't against uber Koreans)

Final Fantasy VII is my favourite. I love playing it on emulators

By the way, I gave away all my cash the other day to F2P people because I don't like where Jagex is going with this game. It was only 20M but I regret not giving it to you

I hope SUOMI gets a lot more donations with the exposure of this interview. Unfortunately, though, I fear the increased fame might force him to his chat to "friends" from "on" soon. Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if SUOMI quits in a few months. Even though he's a perfectionist, a lot of the top players seem to be getting bored of fame, not considering it worth the effort invested, and this could very well happen to him. He's only really just become famous, and the fame might be underwhelming to him in the sense of perceived gains relative to his personal build-up...like realising a hyped up movie is actually terrible (eg Transformers 3)

Random off-topic to SUOMI

SUOMI, you and I are like the same person, except that you chose to stick with Runescape :P

Mutual qualities

Perfectionism, but obviously not to your extent

Mutual sports

Cycling <3

Skiing

Mutual games

Runescape (I have similar memories to your early ones e.g. getting scammed, mining coal for money and selling at the wrong price, my first 99 in 2004, encountering people like Zezima, making awesome friends)

Pokemon (I loved Blue/Red/Yellow, and eventually got all the Pokemons, of course with the assistance of the Missingno Glitch. Silver, Gold, Crystal and their remakes are great. Sapphire was excellent, then Platinum, then Pokemon White. Of course, all the games are practically the same, and the Pokemons are getting quite ridiculous, but I still enjoy it). Card collecting was for the win as well. I use the cards as bookmarks now

Golden Sun (DS remake I haven't bought, but the original was amazing. Puzzles just the right amount of difficulty. Always loved djinns)

Command and Conquer series is great (Red Alert 1 was probably my first serious gaming, Red Alert 2 was fun with the nuclear weapons, Red Alert 3 addicting multiplayer. Tiberium wars was enjoyable also)

StarCraft I and II are amazing (it's just a shame that I fun it difficult to find many matches that aren't against uber Koreans)

Final Fantasy VII is my favourite. I love playing it on emulators

By the way, I gave away all my cash the other day to F2P people because I don't like where Jagex is going with this game. It was only 20M but I regret not giving it to you

I hope SUOMI gets a lot more donations with the exposure of this interview. Unfortunately, though, I fear the increased fame might force him to his chat to "friends" from "on" soon. Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if SUOMI quits in a few months. Even though he's a perfectionist, a lot of the top players seem to be getting bored of fame, not considering it worth the effort invested, and this could very well happen to him. He's only really just become famous, and the fame might be underwhelming to him in the sense of perceived gains relative to his personal build-up...like realising a hyped up movie is actually terrible (eg Transformers 3)

Dont think fame is the reason the majority quit.....more like rs in general isnt worth the effort and more stuff can get done without playing rs alot.
StarViv.png

Back on-topic...

Elias has reached all skills over 25M xp earlier today with mining.

Tezz has reached his 9th skill at 200M with hunter and is training fletching. He could challenge Drumgun for the most skills at 200M.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Thanks for the update as always langer :)

Is Zarfot still he person with the highest lowest xp in any skill?

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Thanks for the update as always langer :)

Is Zarfot still he person with the highest lowest xp in any skill?

Last I heard he was still with Kingduffy second.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563