200M in all Skills

Makilio

Hey, I've been leurking in this topic for about a hundred pages. Anyways, Season is almost at 120 Dungeoneering - about 8m xp, so what, 4 or 5 days? In any case, I've always been a fan of this player because a) they have a cool name and b) they were awesome at farming. He/She should reclaim a top 21 spot in a few days. :>

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

Or he could fletch during parties

Suomi first 200m was Fletching. Goodfight.

People only burn out if they play as intensively as Zarfot did and do it every day for over 10 hours a day

Zarfot averaged 6hr/day. So i guess you just pulled that number out of your ass?

Did you not see him say "O wait" right after that?

People only burn out if they play as intensively as Zarfot did and do it every day for over 10 hours a day

Zarfot averaged 6hr/day. So i guess you just pulled that number out of your ass?

He didn't say "play 10 hours a day like Zarfot did", he said "play as intensively as Zarfot for 10 hours".

He didn't say "play 10 hours a day like Zarfot did", he said "play as intensively as Zarfot for 10 hours".

Oh sorry my bad!

I gone cycling for 24hrs straight to beat suomi alteast on real life, ahah! So hyper mega super tired.

zarfot did not burn out, i think if runescape were still make him fun, he can again be so efficient.... he just loss the fun for rs

zarfot did not burn out, i think if runescape were still make him fun, he can again be so efficient.... he just loss the fun for rs

Interesting post by Zarfot a few days after he put up that vid about quitting

I'm not sure why people feel like writing long posts on this thread when they don't really know what they're talking about.

I have always enjoyed playing RuneScape although Jagex has made many mistakes. Rather, the most important reason for my stopping playing, by far, is that I wanted to spend more time on other things. Not that I wasn't doing other things already- my long term average playing time was just over six hours a day, not the 10+ many people seem to think- and remember that includes weekends, breaks, summers, as well as time spent playing without paying much attention while doing something else, like homework. But I quit because I wanted to spend more time on things I'm interested in, like learning computer programming, rather than just playing a game than in the end doesn't matter. And no, I don't want to be a games programmer- there's so much more you can do with computers than that.

It saddens me that people like Drumgun would pass off my leaving as "not being able to keep up playing efficiently" or similar rather than realize that RuneScape is a computer game.

Anyway, I think that everyone should really take a step back and consider if there is something else that you could be spending more time on rather than playing RuneScape. There's a lot more to life than computer games. Even if you only play for a short time each day the same applies- what else could you be doing?

Update of the top 15

1. Elias : 2,93B xp (+35M). Still crawling his way to 3B xp, Elias is raking up effigies and will achieve all skills over 25M xp as soon as sunday with mining. He has reached 100M slayer last week for his 13th skill over 100M and he's coming up on multiple miletosnes and should stay at rank 1 for several weeks. Coming milestones : 100M farming, 200M attack and 200M construction (9th and 10th)

2. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp. Inactive

3. Jdelacroix : 2,73Bxp (+14M). Still training smithing. farming and hunter, Jdelacroix is straight as a clock in his weekly gains. Even though Suomi will most likely pass him in the coming months, there's a very slight chance he can pass Telmomarques first. Coming milestones : 200M thieving (9th skill)

4. Allar (previously Skiller - Aasiwat) : 2,68B xp. Inactive.

5. S U O M I : 2,64B xp (+29M). Definitely back to full time slaying, Suomi is gaining effigies at a 1:2 ratio in comparison to Elias. The upside is that he won't max out range too soon and end up wasting too much XP. Suomi's real challenge will be buyables and it's still a long road ahead. Coming milestones : 100M WC and 100M HP

6. Elvis (previously Nintendo Swe) : 2,63B xp (+15M). Mainly slaying, Elvis is hoarding effigies and 4 days short of reaching 200M attack, his 7th skill at 200M. He will also reach his 11th skill over 100M with slayer in about 10 days. I expect him to stay at rank 6 for the next several weeks depending on what Tezz plans to do. Coming milestones : 200M attack, 200M herblore (7th and 8th), 100M slayer, 100M ranged and 100M farming

7. Drumgun : 2,58B xp (+7M). Still fishing and dungeoneering, Drumgun is about to get passed by Tezz. The king of 200M skills is probably gonna lose his title to someone else in the coming months. Coming milestones : 2,6B xp, 200M WC (11th) and 100M fishing

8. Tezz : 2,55B xp (+24M). Hours away from reaching 200M hunter for his 9th skill at 200M, Tezz is on pace to pass Drumgun inside 2 weeks. Definitely a contender for a place in the top 3, buyables remain an uncertainty in his case. Coming milestones : 200M hunter, 100M ranged and 100M fletching.

9. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive

10. Kingduffy : 2,19B xp (+20M). Mainly training smithing, dungeon and construction, Kingduffy has tied Elias for most skills over 50M last week with smithing as his 20th. Given their respective pace, the King should reach 21 before Elias. Coming milestones : 2,2B xp, 100M WC and 100M ranged

11. Paperbag : 2,13B xp. Inactive.

12. Green098 : 2,03B xp (+7M). Unsurprisingly, she's still training slayer via magic. I expect her to lose a rank before she passes Paperbag. Coming milestones : 100M magic

13. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Inactive.

14. Skiller 703 : 1,97B xp. Mostly inactive. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

15. Kngkyle : 1,94B xp. (+37M). Entering the top 15 by kicking out Tg, Kngkyle is tearing through prayer lately. With a very nice skills breakdown and all effigy combos open, Kngkyle comes in with a "contender" tag if he can manage to catch up to the players at the top. Coming milestones : 200M prayer (3rd skill), rank 14

A little note on the player leaving the top 15

Tg entered the top 15 by bumping out a legend (Lan) and looked like a very fast paced player. He made his way in the top 15 with some fast skills and ended up in the last weeks training slower skills, mainly WC. He's still active and could come back especially since Skiller 703 seems inactive and Gertjaars will be thrown out in a couple weeks also.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Kngkyle could potentially shoot up 3 ranks very easily, if Skiller 703 remains 'mostly inactive', he basically has 2 inactive players (alongside Green) above him.

Thanks for the update Langer.

abandonnedherokeyer15.png

Is the Urn half empty or half full?

dgsl.jpg

It seems like yesterday that Allar left RS and he's already been passed by 3 players, 2 of which have 200m+ xp more than him (Elias even 300M :o). This have been a crazy couple of weeks!

sigtsg99tq3.png

Interesting post by Zarfot a few days after he put up that vid about quitting

I'm not sure why people feel like writing long posts on this thread when they don't really know what they're talking about.

I have always enjoyed playing RuneScape although Jagex has made many mistakes. Rather, the most important reason for my stopping playing, by far, is that I wanted to spend more time on other things. Not that I wasn't doing other things already- my long term average playing time was just over six hours a day, not the 10+ many people seem to think- and remember that includes weekends, breaks, summers, as well as time spent playing without paying much attention while doing something else, like homework. But I quit because I wanted to spend more time on things I'm interested in, like learning computer programming, rather than just playing a game than in the end doesn't matter. And no, I don't want to be a games programmer- there's so much more you can do with computers than that.

It saddens me that people like Drumgun would pass off my leaving as "not being able to keep up playing efficiently" or similar rather than realize that RuneScape is a computer game.

Anyway, I think that everyone should really take a step back and consider if there is something else that you could be spending more time on rather than playing RuneScape. There's a lot more to life than computer games. Even if you only play for a short time each day the same applies- what else could you be doing?

Thanks for finding that for meh was just about to try and google tip it forums zarfot posts to find it when I read makevelis post lol good thing I kept reading down the page before I went looking for hours

aribiterspar3.png

yeah son, back after a 1 month ban.

http://www.apples4theteacher.com/holidays/chinese-new-year/when-is-chinese-new-year.html

you see that kids? year 2012, year of the dragon..SEANCE. Dragonseance is getting over 10 200m skills in 2012, and will be shattering all current xp records with his insane dedication. Look out, folks.