200M in all Skills

Makilio

Oh dear god....how damn hard can it be understand that he can talk about both things simultaneously- a hex for dg black demons(although they aren't great for hexing without added range bonus, ccs with fire runes is likely better) and have someone bring you summoning potions for bd tasks in the resource dungeon. To be honest, considering that urns are insignificant at best, assuming you have some super prayers and full torva(not praying melee), you shouldn't have issues with inventory space. As for doing the tasks in dungeoneering, considering the minute boost from it(atleast for kuradel tasks) and that you'd get 200m dg xp within just a few hell/greater/black demon tasks, not particularly worth consideration.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

''From July 18th we will be integrating all the other language communities into the main English language forums, and we will no longer provide localised support in those specific languages.''

- Mod Stevew

Seriously..

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2950/110705214804.png

whats a mani mithril dragon? I know when you kill loads it says "many mithril dragons" but the way it's written makes it look like a different monster.

Plural/singular maybe? Many being more than one mani being singular idfk

Yeah that probably makes sence, on his alog on rs site it said i killed many mithril dragons, probably irc being nub :P, wekk your reply to my post makes the topic go even more off topic, dont reply to it if you don't want to L.

O.T. I'm not sure if theres a bit of competition there between Tezz and Foot in hunter but it's been good tracking them, well done to both when they reach 200M next week.

Knowing both of them fairly well, I can say this:

Tezz did not care if Foot beat him as long as Chilly did not (Lol)

Foot wanted to beat Tezz initially, but he was so far behind it would have been incredible if he did. He has accepted that its not going to happen, but he did close about a 20m gap. Grats to both as you said.

O.T. who else is excited about the Suomi interview next week?

Wow that's a lot of bronze meds... anyone know what skill he might do first?

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

Wow that's a lot of bronze meds... anyone know what skill he might do first?

I'm not sure but he hasn't done any fletching or cooking really so they could be a possibilty.

Masaca1.png

http://supremeskillers.net/forum/achievements/a-days-work/

"You gained 13,265,522 overall exp in 19hours 9mins 2secs. That's 692,695 exp/h. This includes two farm runs ;e

13034617 / 1149 * 60 => 680,658.851175

So 680k average from 1 to 99 Summoning ;e

Rip.. Time to sleep and do it all over with prayer tomorrow

- Reedtz :wub:"

Tg wrote this on the swedish forum: "Trying to get rid of my extreme RS dependent I've had for years. It is not easy but your life gets pretty crazy when you are playing 7h + per day. I wish I never started with runescape tbh."

Damn on tgs behalf. Anyone considered chilly getting in the top 15 maybe? i thnk she's training defence now, if she trained dung to 120 and finished off cons that around 1.75B xp. All of fletching left, over 100M cooking and i'd assume she'll go back to hunter for another 90M to get 200. Just a thought :)

Masaca1.png

On the topic of bots in regards to slayer, has anyone noticed how dreadfully inaccurate a steel titan is against chaos tunnel dagannoths? It's really strange. Don't think I'll go there again.

Black demon and dagannoth tasks are so annoying these days. Really frustrating for anyone who power slays, which is anyone going for 200m slayer. Wish there was something we could do about it.

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

On the topic of bots in regards to slayer, has anyone noticed how dreadfully inaccurate a steel titan is against chaos tunnel dagannoths? It's really strange. Don't think I'll go there again.

Black demon and dagannoth tasks are so annoying these days. Really frustrating for anyone who power slays, which is anyone going for 200m slayer. Wish there was something we could do about it.

dagganoths? - most off the time they had a few or alot o legit players so bots wont make much of a difference + its multi
StarViv.png

Tg wrote this on the swedish forum: "Trying to get rid of my extreme RS dependent I've had for years. It is not easy but your life gets pretty crazy when you are playing 7h + per day. I wish I never started with runescape tbh."

hope not tbh

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

99's-Herblore/Prayer/Fletching/Crafting/Constitution

2200 Total in under 100 days played

My Blog :D http://forum.tip.it/topic/301717-jessomephyrexials-blog/#entry5018330