200M in all Skills

Makilio

Simon will be doing slayer.

And why not talk about him? He's got the bank to enter top 15 easily.

If he maxes buyables and starts cannoning cave crawlers He could certainly be a contender. As of now he is far far behind.

200m ranged already

That won't make too horrible of a difference, for example Elias will reach about 800M virtual Range xp for maxed melees

A13d.png

Money isn't as big of a factor as it once was, you now see people getting rich overnight with dicing. Also the picture you are referring to is atleast three years old, generally people that have held onto rares for many years aren't suddenly likely to cash them all in and end up quitting with them never leaving their bank. If he actually plans to sell them then he could big in for some fast experience however. I personally hope Simon does well as he's one of the few top players who actually played RSC, kngkyle will fit that tab as well when he enters. To anyone who missed his bank on the first posting -

aa7n7b.png

Simon will be doing slayer.

And why not talk about him? He's got the bank to enter top 15 easily.

If he maxes buyables and starts cannoning cave crawlers He could certainly be a contender. As of now he is far far behind.

200m ranged already

That won't make too horrible of a difference, for example Elias will reach about 800M virtual Range xp for maxed melees

This^

Range is already consider a "time free" skill because of slayer. 200m range, if efficiency is of importance to the player, will always be done with the cannon while maxing melee because it provides more effigies. And even after 200m range the cannon should still be left on because the xp-hours lost on the melee skills from putting balls in the cannon is less than the xp-hours gained from the extra effigies it provides. This is the same argument for using a steel titan after 200m range.

I think it's hilarious how people can think his bank picture from 2008 has ANY relevance to his bank now.

Undeadbovine, you've only joined since people started to talk about Simon.

You know him, we get it.

Let them talk and stop acting as the know-it-all when it comes to Simon.

Got to love these people who cry for attention and when a well known player is talked about, has to in some way clarify that they know them. L

I think it's hilarious how people can think his bank picture from 2008 has ANY relevance to his bank now.

Undeadbovine, you've only joined since people started to talk about Simon.

You know him, we get it.

Let them talk and stop acting as the know-it-all when it comes to Simon.

Got to love these people who cry for attention and when a well known player is talked about, has to in some way clarify that they know them. L

Let him explain himself at least before flaming him lol

A13d.png

I agree with Xensure that the term "contender" is thrown around a lot and sometimes with different meanings. I will be the first to admit I sometimes use the word concerning players that are outside the top 15 to identify them as future top 15'ers. I will also sometimes use that word to identify the players that I think are best placed to to actually get 200M in all skills.

We also need to seperate current contenders (meaning players with high XP that are challenging either for rank 1 or less hours remaining) and future contenders (players with regular high XP gains, with relatively high XP - 1B+ and either lots of cash or high XP in slow skills).

To be truly honest, at the moment, I don't see anyone under Tezz challenging the top 7 for a very long time. Kingduffy has picked up the pace and Kngkyle is coming in fast with buyables but they are 350M and 600M xp behind as of today. Dapledo is cruising under the radar with nearly 1B xp behind Tezz but with a very impressive low amount of hours remaining.

This will really be an Elias-Suomi show for the next couple months unless.....well there are always surprises!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

How long ago did allar quit when he was way ahead of elias and now look how far ahead elias is of allar in that short amount of time. This is anyones game taking into consideration their bank and dedication.

And also their remaining fast buyable skills... Jdelacroix couldn't explode like Elias did even if he wanted to. Paperbag was also in the same boat before he quit.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Ffs exp waste Rs just crashed

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I was just thinking earlier today that rs haven't crashed for a while, seemed almost too good to be true. Now this... oh well can at least write these posts knowing I can't waste any exp because can't even log in haha =P

Honestly, i have the more respect for S U O M I, then anyone else in this game. He is one of the few ( if not only ) top ranked players that play with pm on. Because of this, and his constant chats on tip it, he keeps his fans updates with what he is doing, and what his future plans are. He apologizes for things he shoulding, and even tho i dont really know him i would bet a great deal of money he is a really good guy IRL. For that, i think he deserves first to 200M overall. Not even mentioning the fact that he got screwed over for training all of his slow skills first, which now are alot faster... But really whoever gets to 5b first, respect. And i will buy a month of membership just so i can attend that party. Keep on going SUOMI, stay cool, and i cant wait to attend ur party.

Suomi will be the most loved #1 position out of anyone when he obtains it, followed by Zezima. He'll need to hit #1 for the general population to catch on, as most people right now don't understand how insane he is <3: Been a supporter since page 5 of this thread when you guys all laughed at me for even suggesting he'll be first to 200m all :lol:

<3 You Suomi

Thank you so much both for the posts, made me smile <3 I can still remember that post elucin8er haha =P You had that same picture in your signature too back then over a year ago, I love it. I normally never have parties but I promised my friends I would party if I ever get 200M all skills, we will see =P Too early to celebrate it yet haha, but I will try my best to get 200M all skills after I can log in back to rs.

Thanks all for the support <3

Edit: brb going biking

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.