200M in all Skills

Makilio

During long hours of skilling what do you guys do to keep yourselves entertained?

Watch TV, listen to music, might play other games on the side (yay expert multitasker!), maybe even read based on what skill I'm training.

Into_Werewolf_RETURNS_by_AbyssWolf.gif

Exp waste isn't the only reason why I don't like parties. I don't like attention much and would be hard to find good timing for the party so all my friends could come. There would always be some people who would miss it and I would feel bad about it. Also I don't like the idea of asking everyone to come and watch me do something. Too early to celebrate yet, only got like 9/25 200M skills. If I ever get 200M all skills there will be enough time for exp wasting =P Unless they coming with new skills soon or remove the exp limit. Which would be awesome imo, could keep training the skills I like the most.

I know I am not perfect at playing rs, nowhere near it. It's impossible to be perfect anyways. Very hard to be perfect at rs because luck matters so much and you can't know what kind of updates Jagex is going to make in the future. Like 3 years ago I would have never guessed they would release something like effigies.

I normally listen to music and talk with people while playing rs. Sometimes play other games too if I doing relaxing skills.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Haha interesting, My computer monitor isn't big enough to play split screen whilst watching yooutube/movies so i think i'll buy a television or something to pass the time, im trying to max out and it'll be hard with agility, rcing and fishing left so i need something else to pass the time ^^.

Masaca1.png

Guys, can we get back on topic please? If you want to know what people do to keep them motivated or whatever, use Questionnaires and put the link in your signature ;).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Guys, can we get back on topic please? If you want to know what people do to keep them motivated or whatever, use Questionnaires and put the link in your signature ;).

Getting 200m in all skills is going to be hard and it will take a lot of time.

Mach_One.png

hU6h3.pngnsYsa.png

lol about 80% of the goal is boredomcontrol so its totally ontopic

StarViv.png

lol about 80% of the goal is boredomcontrol so its totally ontopic

^

RS doesn't require any skill to play. It's all about patience and the amount of time you have on your hands. So for a person like Suomi or any of those guys in the top 5 it's not a "hard" goal.

Makaveli_93.png

Not burning out and finding the motivation to not quit is a skill imo lol

How is not burning out a skill lol? People only burn out if they play as intensively as Zarfot did and do it every day for over 10 hours a day (and very few people do that). Motivation is what it is, it's not a skill. Anyone can be motivated to do something, having a skill in something means that not everyone can do it. An RS example would be killing Jad, being good at DG and some other minigames I guess.

Makaveli_93.png

And the skill would be the ability to keep that motivation going throughout the journey to 5B - something that not everyone can do as you say. That's how I see it at least, we can each have our own opinions right? :P

Edit: I totally understand what you're saying... I just think that the ability to keep going without giving up is just a different type of skill as opposed to something along the lines of keying skill, a bit how there are different types of intelligence such as "book smart" or "people smart."

A13d.png