200M in all Skills

Makilio

Elias is quitting the mmorpg Run Escape. After spending sometime as the #1 player he felt the urge to quit. No one would share cookies either so that made him a very grumpy Swede. Maybe one day he will come back.

R.I.P. Elias

Elias is quitting the mmorpg Run Escape. After spending sometime as the #1 player he felt the urge to quit. No one would share cookies either so that made him a very grumpy Swede. Maybe one day he will come back.

R.I.P. Elias

Bad troll is bad.

Makaveli_93.png

R.I.P. Elias

Now who's the one spreading rumors? (Hypocrite much?) Even if this was just a troll post, (and a poorly executed one at that, no style at all) stuff like this actually starts rumors and brings about controversy nonetheless. I did however text him a couple hours ago, and he hasn't responded yet so I have no 100% confirmation as to whether he quit or not. He's probably just sleeping or something. It's fine to speculate if he quit due to a lack of xp gained today (of which I saw neither on runetracker nor runetrack) but something like waz joe's post does not contribute to the discussion in any way, shape, or form. Also I probably won't be able to timely reply to any responses as I'm at college orientation right now.

A13d.png

dragonseance is the fastest slayer in the game

Suomi says hi. He started well behind Dragonseance and now is a rank in front. Please explain?

hahahaha, you're implying dragonseance and suomi play for the exact same amount of time each day. dragonseance plays considerably less, kid.

Awesome interview Suomi, really enjoyed it. Also grats to foot on 200m hunter, and Tezz as well.

I was talking to Lemar last night and he pointed out that there has never been a player who is rich, a "tryhard" (by that he meant a very efficient player) and a nolifer.

It is that combination which is required to be #1?

If no one has ever done it, then has anyone ever been close?

I would say Zarfot had the tryhard and rich part down, but his 6 hour a day average was far from nolifing. That said, he was playing alot more during the few months up until he quit.

Interested in hearing people's thoughts.

Also, off topic, but @DustinHoffmanIrl

Shocked by your vocabulary and prophetic ramblings (if I may call them that), I still find it difficult to believe you are actually Dustin Hoffman, posting on a runescape fansite thread. Not that I am judging you for that, but just the unlikeliness of that occurring blows my mind lol. That said, Rainman is one of my favorite movies haha.

110712150137.png

Elvis at Ice Strykes, slaying away.

You can see part of our conversation in the chatbox. He seems pretty confident about maxing, and he said he doesn't follow this thread. He doesn't seem to think Suomi's much of a contender though.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Shocked by your vocabulary and prophetic ramblings (if I may call them that), I still find it difficult to believe you are actually Dustin Hoffman, posting on a runescape fansite thread. Not that I am judging you for that, but just the unlikeliness of that occurring blows my mind lol.

^

OT: Grats to Foot and Tezz on 200m slayer.

sigtsg99tq3.png

I only asked one more question, because Elvis didn't seem that interested in talking. He says he has 790 days played. :) Just thought that'd be an interesting statistic for everyone to know.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Hahaha Elvis makes me laugh so hard. I was killing Dark beasts earlier, he "crashed" me and sniped my Rune full helm drop haha. I mentioned this in the interview too but his irl videos/songs so funny too, always makes me laugh =P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Awesome interview Suomi, really enjoyed it. Also grats to foot on 200m hunter, and Tezz as well.

I was talking to Lemar last night and he pointed out that there has never been a player who is rich, a "tryhard" (by that he meant a very efficient player) and a nolifer.

I would say Zarfot had the tryhard and rich part down, but his 6 hour a day average was far from nolifing. That said, he was playing alot more during the few months up until he quit.

Shocked by your vocabulary and prophetic ramblings (if I may call them that), I still find it difficult to believe you are actually Dustin Hoffman, posting on a runescape fansite thread. Not that I am judging you for that, but just the unlikeliness of that occurring blows my mind lol. That said, Rainman is one of my favorite movies haha.

exactly thats all thats required but most people that are efficient do it because they play less than others and alot of people that nolife do it to make up for the fact that they arent rich. =P and alot of people that rich dont like training buyables at all.

StarViv.png

I think N0valyfe had all those qualities. I mean he did have quite a bit of cash for that time in RS.

Of course that guy isn't really Dusting Hoffman lol.

Makaveli_93.png

Wouldn't it be funny if my name was Dustin Hoffman but I was just some random guy in Wisconsin, not the actor ?

You've got a point, but your picture clearly shows that you and Dustin Hoffman look almost exactly the same. It would be absurdly improbable for you to look that similar and share IRL names. Also, I strongly doubt that any humane parent named Hoffman would name their son Dustin. This taken into consideration, it's simply too unlikely for you not to be Dustin Hoffman, the actor.

Anyway, now that Aasiwat is slacking, here's an updated list of the 'virtual levels':

Total levels if Jagex happened to raise all level caps to 120, max total being 3000:

1. Elias------------------2903

2. Aasiwat--------------2901

3. Kingduffy------------2885

4. Zarfot----------------2879

5. Elvis------------------2875

6. Telmomarques-----2874

7. Jdelacroix-----------2854

8. S u o m i------------2838

9. Kngkyle-------------2815

10. Tezz---------------2810

11. Skiller 703--------2804

12. Drumgun----------2790

13. Green098---------2780

14. Paperbag---------2728

15. Dragonseance---2721

16. Gertjaars---------2656

17. Langerkiller------2483

The hiscores would look like this if they raised it to 126 (188m), max total being 3150:

1. Elias-----------------2962

2. Aasiwat-------------2944

3. Telmomarques----2937

4. Elvis-----------------2923

5. Zarfot---------------2915

6. Jdelacroix----------2912

7. Kingduffy-----------2906

8. S u o m i------------2896

9. Tezz-----------------2866

10. Drumgun----------2853

11. Kngkyle-----------2844

12. Skiller 703--------2835

13. Green098--------2819

14.Paperbag---------2779

15. Dragonseance--2729

16. Gertjaars---------2699

17. Langerkiller------2483

R.I.P. Elias

Now who's the one spreading rumors? (Hypocrite much?) Even if this was just a troll post, (and a poorly executed one at that, no style at all) stuff like this actually starts rumors and brings about controversy nonetheless. I did however text him a couple hours ago, and he hasn't responded yet so I have no 100% confirmation as to whether he quit or not. He's probably just sleeping or something. It's fine to speculate if he quit due to a lack of xp gained today (of which I saw neither on runetracker nor runetrack) but something like waz joe's post does not contribute to the discussion in any way, shape, or form. Also I probably won't be able to timely reply to any responses as I'm at college orientation right now.

eliasdidntquitok.png

Thought he meant he was just online to say goodbye or something. I just got Elias'd.

Hi so I came home today and someone said my name was mentioned on this thread so thought I'd register onto these forums. Lost my old login account information from years ago. Would be nice to have my name not brought up when I haven't talked to Elias in about a week or so. I've been busy with irl stuff and doing other things to even talk to some close friends. I'd also never spread something about Elias either. As for this Sockieo person he has been brought up several times on IRC as to who he is and am still curious as to who he is myself. I've looked at this topic maybe 3-4 times When Richard- has posted it in his channel, otherwise I really don't care. People can gain whatever amount of exp they want whatever makes them happy. I'd like to say congratz to Elias though on grabbing rank 1 and that hes doing an awesome job at tanking out crawlers.

But please don't bring my name up when I honestly don't care to look at a topic like this. I'd rather go troll the HLF but no topics are good tonight.

Very nice Yossarian, I laughed when I saw my name up there! I'm obviously the 17th best player in the game no matter what!

Hi Waz Joe! You finally decided to register to TIF!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563