200M in all Skills

Makilio

And with one simple sentence, you screwed up alll my hard work and all my calculations are now wrong... thank you.

Damn how did i forget about them... Im not redoing it....

Also, SUOMI has no xp gains today, probly quit RS, or is riding his tricikle.

Sleeping maybe

I bet he slept 12hours and then gone cycling.

Slept 13 hours and then went cycling, pretty close =P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Darn, and i thought you quit... isnt that the normal thing people do when they dont get xp for 1 day ?

Wow you are alive!

Finland dude, I am interested, do you find the time to eat healthy? Preparing decent food takes time, and might be considered kind of a xp waste. :D Or does someone else do it for you?

Sorry if this was covered in the interview, I haven't had the chance to read it, yet.

Margus.png

Darn, and i thought you quit... isnt that the normal thing people do when they dont get xp for 1 day ?

Haha exactly, I have no idea how I was able to live like 24 hours without rs.

Wow you are alive!

Finland dude, I am interested, do you find the time to eat healthy? Preparing decent food takes time, and might be considered kind of a xp waste. :D Or does someone else do it for you?

Sorry if this was covered in the interview, I haven't had the chance to read it, yet.

Haha yeah I am still alive. Yeah I do have enough time to cook healthy food, I could do it without exp waste but I decided it's good to take breaks sometimes anyways. I enjoy eating a lot so it's worth the exp waste haha =P

Here is quote from the tip.it interview about my eating habits:

"Some people usually think I eat fast food or stuff like that. I promised myself I would at least eat healthy if were to spend so much time playing this game. I haven't eaten pizza, hambugers, kebabs, chips or food like that at all in the last 3 years. I've always enjoyed healthy food more, so I eat stuff like potatoes, meat, fish, tomatoes, carrots, bananas, apples and oranges a lot. I drink like 2 litres of milk a day too, and people used to joke about that a lot. People have different eating habits though and we only live once so it's best to eat what you want of course."

It's fine if you haven't read the interview, it's a bit too long anyways.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

And with one simple sentence, you screwed up alll my hard work and all my calculations are now wrong... thank you.

Damn how did i forget about them... Im not redoing it....

Also, SUOMI has no xp gains today, probly quit RS, or is riding his tricikle.

We don't really need the exact calculations. We can assume that if he is using urns for fishing he'll be getting < 728m profit and < 33.7m prayer exp, which is no where near 200m prayer exp. I think drumgun is just fishing rocktails to help a bit so that he doesn't have to camp frost dragons or Td's for a year.

Drum trained atk\str\def to 200m on abby demons, didn't he? I don't think we should expect him to be the poster boy for efficiency..

With Drum holding the overall xp records for both week and month, and did that over a year ago, and Drumgun holds day/week/month records in strength, ranged and summoning.

He sure is, he sure is.

Also: A big congrats to the King for 2.2b xp.

Drum trained atk\str\def to 200m on abby demons, didn't he? I don't think we should expect him to be the poster boy for efficiency..

With Drum holding the overall xp records for both week and month, and did that over a year ago, and Drumgun holds day/week/month records in strength, ranged and summoning.

He sure is, he sure is.

Spending a lot of hours ≠ efficiency

e: I don't have any problem with how he trains though and if he wants to do rocktails and ivy then he can do that

Edited by Dagger_Wolf

He sure is, he sure is.

While I do agree in part, there are only so many hours in a day/week/month. Considering he had done this a year ago, and xp'ing has only gotten easier since then, and his record is still to be broken. I would say he must've had some form of efficiency.

In terms of maxing the first couple skills + Hunter/Summoning, then Drumgun is efficient, but in terms of 200M all skills (which is the most commonly accepted basis for efficiency) then no he's not efficient, particularly with respect to his Slayer handicap. However if 200M Slayer isn't even his goal then why should it matter if he's "efficient" or not?

A13d.png

In terms of maxing the first couple skills + Hunter/Summoning, then Drumgun is efficient, but in terms of 200M all skills (which is the most commonly accepted basis for efficiency) then no he's not efficient, particularly with respect to his Slayer handicap. However if 200M Slayer isn't even his goal then why should it matter if he's "efficient" or not?

his slay handicap just makes people laugh =P but in general the best way to 200m all changes and changes and changes and most people dont really have that as a goal.

StarViv.png

He sure is, he sure is.

While I do agree in part, there are only so many hours in a day/week/month. Considering he had done this a year ago, and xp'ing has only gotten easier since then, and his record is still to be broken. I would say he must've had some form of efficiency.

He dumped a lot of soul wars zeal into strength then trained summoning.

his slay handicap just makes people laugh =P but in general the best way to 200m all changes and changes and changes and most people dont really have that as a goal.

I'm just saying that playing with the mindset of 200M all as the ultimate goal helps people play more efficiently, even if it's not their actual goal. Having this mindset would prevent you from doing things such as going for 200M all combat stats without Slayer, which is why Drumgun is generally regarded to be "inefficient."

A13d.png

Since Drum's goal was (and still is) to 200M all combat-stats, he was very efficient. Abby demons are decent Xp/H but more important a good moneymaker, which he needed for 200M Summ. So considering his situation, he was efficient.

Here's the updated Milestones chart

I'm pretty sure the 100M and 200M is accurate as of today. The 50M xp is harder to track since I would need to look up every player over 700M xp to be 100% sure. Any corrections will be noted and adjusted in the future, if possible, drop me a PM.

Changes since july 3rd are in bold

Players with the most skills over 50M xp (Elias is still far from a 21st skill - Kingduffy is unpredictable, but he should reach a 21st before Elias with mining - Elvis is far from any new skills over 50M - Suomi will eventually get another one with crafting, but it will take some time - Jdelacroix could get hunting over 50M shortly if he focuses on the skill, magic is also close - Tezz is training fletching at the moment, I don't expect any new skills over 50M for a while - With 2 new players at 14 skills and multiple players at 13 skills, I might raise the bar to 15 for the next update )

1- Elias 20 skills

2- Kingduffy 20 skills

3- Zarfot 19 skills

4- Allar 19 skills

5- Elvis 19 skills

6- Telmomarques 18 skills

7- Suomi 17 skills

8- Jdelacroix 16 skills

9- Lan 14 skills

10 - Tezz 14 skills

11 - Dapledo 14 skills

12 - 398573520683 14 skills

Players with most skills over 100M xp (Jdelacroix should not reach any skills over 100M for a while - Elias will tie Allar for 1rst rank in a couple weeks once he reaches 100M farming - Tezz is close to 2 skills but is focusing on fletching at the moment - Drumgun will get a 12th skill with fishing in a about 3 weeks - Suomi will get a 12th skill with HP in the coming week with defence following in about a month - Elvis is close to 3 skills to 100M but only slayer could be reached shortly - Kingduffy is not very far from 100M ranged, but doesn't seem inclined to train that lately)

1- Allar 14 skills

2- Jdelacroix 13 skills

3- Telmomarques 13 skills

4- Elias 13 skills

5- Tezz 12 skills

6- Drumgun 11 skills

7- Suomi 11 skills

8- Elvis 10 skills

9- Erw J 9 skills

10- Paperbag 9 skills

11- Kingduffy 9 skills

Players with most skills at 200M xp (The coast is clear for Drumgun to be first at 11 skills at 200M, but nothing shows that he wants it - Suomi is about 8 weeks away from his 10th skill - Tezz is on pace to get his 10th skill in about 6 weeks - Jdelacroix should get his 9th in 6-7 weeks with smithing - Elias should get his 9th skill in 2 weeks and his 10th skill in 4 weeks if he keeps on cannoning - Elvis could get his 8th skill at 200M with herblore shortly)

1- Drumgun 10 skills

2- Telmomarques 10 skills

3- Suomi 9 skills

4- Tezz 9 skills

5- Paperbag 8 skills

6- Jdelacroix 8 skills

7- Elias 8 skills

8- Elvis 7 skills

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563