200M in all Skills

Makilio

drumgun hasnt got a chance

hell max all combat skills to 200m

but if he wants to reach 200m all skills hell have to do it all over again, hes 15m salyer xp very poorly planned

id bet my rs acc on zarfot, telmomarques, or aasiwat

Drumgun is still far away.... but "free accs plz" ???

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

but if he wants to reach 200m all skills hell have to do it all over again, hes 15m salyer xp very poorly planned

i was actualy betting on which of these people will quit

(thats what you get for quoting out of context muahahahahhaha)

a_final_name.png

now u owe him ur acc not him owe u his acc c ya

Mach_One.png

hU6h3.pngnsYsa.png

i was actualy betting on which of these people will quit

(thats what you get for quoting out of context muahahahahhaha)

:eek: :lol:

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Grats to Kngkyle on 200m Firemaking + 2b total

Looks like the top 15, soon will be exclusively 2b+ xp. I wonder who will get to 2b next Won all Wars, Tg, or someone 1.8B + xp atm, maybe 1.7b+.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

I can't imagine getting 1 billion total XP, let alone 5 billion. But from an inexperienced viewpoint, Suomi seems to have the best attitude towards reaching his goal.

Tec106.png

The fact that nobody understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.

Figured I'd shake things up a bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX3J15Ei9GA&feature=channel_video_title

Appreciate it if you guys would read what I have to say in the comments before hating.

Good luck to Suomi, Tezz, Foot, and everyone else with a goal of 200m all skills!

Lol you sir get an A in my books. But from 200m skills perspective, this shall now be really interesting because the 'poor' players finally have money and let's see what use they'l put it too. I'm focusing a bit more towards Tezz, since I think S U O M I already has a game plan, and foot I would say not a contender yet imo (InB4 someone argues with my opinion).

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

Appreciate it if you guys would read what I have to say in the comments before hating.

Good luck to Suomi, Tezz, Foot, and everyone else with a goal of 200m all skills!

Someome should reward you for being one of the only people who would ever do this. Nice video

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Haha I would never regret, not selling that 6Bil for irl cash. Really hope S U O M I, Tezz, and Foot put that money to good use. I support, because it would be awesome to see someone actually reach 200m in every skill.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Thank you thank you so much! <333

Was so nice of you, appeciate it so much. Will always remember this day. I feel so happy and lucky to have friends like you. I am not saying this because I get donations, friendship means me so much more to me than just rs gp. So glad to see people helping each other and caring about others. I have been trying so hard to get 200M in all skills for so long and hopefully I will make it there some day.

Thanks again and good luck to everyone too. Thanks for Foot too for keeping making skilling videos now that Zarfot is gone.

I think after maxing suomi should make 30bil himself. Also well done suomi for standing around to thank him instead of teleporting immediately

I like the part where he gave a randomer 50m

Haha, maybe I will =P

I know making money is a part of achieving 200M in all skills but it takes so much more than just making like 30B cash. If I had like 10B many years ago maybe I would have trained my skills differently and I wouldn't be where I am right know, hard to say but I still think I did the right decision when I decided to concentrate on skilling instead of making money. Of course I could have done both but I have never been good at making money anyways. Never wanted to be rich, just want to be able to afford 200M in all skills. I will put the money to good use though and will probably invest all my money because Bonus Xp weekend is almost here.

Lately I have been wasting lots of exp when trading, normally I let other player always accept first so I don't look greedy haha =P I don't like wasting exp much but I don't care about exp as much as I did before like when I was training agility. Of course it's still important for me because I really want to reach 200M in all skills but also trying remember to enjoy my time as much as I can, would be no point in going for 200M in all skills otherwise. When Jebrim gave me that 100M donation I had no idea he was recording it and I know he really wants me to 200M in all skills so of course I did the trade as fast as possible and teleported right away. Normally I will go to people too if they want, even f2p worlds. Of course it's a bit risky because sometimes people ask me to go somewhere just so I would waste my exp but that's the risk I have to take and if it makes someone happy to see me waste my exp, I guess it's worth it then.

Huge thanks to everyone again and remember that if you want to help you don't have to give me like 1B or anywhere near that, even small amounts help a lot and I appreciate them too. Also remember that you don't have to donate, you can pm me just to say hi or something if you feel like it or if you want to ask something.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Wow spartan you're a nice person great to see theres people like that in runescape still in this time where most people seem to be out for themselves only. Wish I had the bills to help people out like that instead of having to slave at tds for weeks to try and make money for maxing out, but I imagine if I tried to stake or dice I'd juse lose everything, never had much luck in gambling lol.

I hope suomi puts the money to good use, I pmed him a while back just to say hi and wish him good luck with slayer and I was kinda suprised how nice he was, replied to every pm I sent and wished me good luck too which shows he doesn't just care about donations, its rare that a top ranked player is willing to speak to everyone and care about the community like that, can't wait to see you get 5b xp one day suomi :D

OT is it just me or is elias slowing down a bit? Maybe the lack of pressure from telmo has meant he can take it easy, which is good because he'll be less likely to burn out, always sucks when someone doing so well in the top 15 quits :???:

Bbk.png

Thank you thank you so much! <333

Was so nice of you, appeciate it so much. Will always remember this day. I feel so happy and lucky to have friends like you. I am not saying this because I get donations, friendship means me so much more to me than just rs gp. So glad to see people helping each other and caring about others. I have been trying so hard to get 200M in all skills for so long and hopefully I will make it there some day.

Thanks again and good luck to everyone too. Thanks for Foot too for keeping making skilling videos now that Zarfot is gone.

I think after maxing suomi should make 30bil himself. Also well done suomi for standing around to thank him instead of teleporting immediately

I like the part where he gave a randomer 50m

Huge thanks to everyone again and remember that if you want to help you don't have to give me like 1B or anywhere near that, even small amounts help a lot and I appreciate them too. Also remember that you don't have to donate, you can pm me just to say hi or something if you feel like it or if you want to ask something.

I'm kind of surprised you don't have enough money to max already with the amount of donations I've seen you get on this post alone.

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

::
:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

*Big Hug!* It's people like you that help bring smiles!

After finishing off both prayer and firemaking Kingkyle is moving onto his next buyable: Herblaw. With 54m xp to go he should be able to overtake green098 and claim rank 12 overall.

I'm very interested to see what happens to kingkyle when he runs out of buyables. He should be able to with construction and crafting get up to ~2.5bxp and a comfortable 9th rank. I wonder if he'll be able to manage the slow skills.

After finishing off both prayer and firemaking Kingkyle is moving onto his next buyable: Herblaw. With 54m xp to go he should be able to overtake green098 and claim rank 12 overall.

I'm very interested to see what happens to kingkyle when he runs out of buyables. He should be able to with construction and crafting get up to ~2.5bxp and a comfortable 9th rank. I wonder if he'll be able to manage the slow skills.

He has 136m woodcutting xp, 42m slayer and 20-30m in the rest of the slow skills. If you look at many of the top 15 (eg Elvis, Jdelacroix, Tezz, Elias, Green, etc) they have pretty much the same amount of xp as him in mining, fishing and agility. I think he won't have more of a problem doing slow skills than any of the others.

He has 136m woodcutting xp, 42m slayer and 20-30m in the rest of the slow skills. If you look at many of the top 15 (eg Elvis, Jdelacroix, Tezz, Elias, Green, etc) they have pretty much the same amount of xp as him in mining, fishing and agility. I think he won't have more of a problem doing slow skills than any of the others.

10th place on time left

It was nice of foot to say thankyou