200M in all Skills

Makilio

Max xp rates show least amount of time left possible and isnt biased to anyone, leaves it up to the players own decision how hard they want to actually do the skill but max xp rates give us a factual base for whos closer leaving out the "what if they work harder" aspect if they tried using an "average" experience rate

I'm talking about the fact of max exp rates in general, for several different skills. I've seen TONS of people claiming 120k/h at teaks, and NEVER seen a single video of anyone getting anywhere near that.

Thai has explained multiple times why he uses max rates in his calculations. Xensure (I think) has the same reasoning. They're the main two people in the thread who discusss experience rates.

First of all - learn to read.

Second of all - I didn't say anything about the calculations and why they use what rates they do, im talking about the fact that I've yet to see anything over a 5 minute timer (if even 5 minutes) that actually gets anywhere NEAR those rates.

Max xp rates show least amount of time left possible and isnt biased to anyone, leaves it up to the players own decision how hard they want to actually do the skill but max xp rates give us a factual base for whos closer leaving out the "what if they work harder" aspect if they tried using an "average" experience rate

I'm talking about the fact of max exp rates in general, for several different skills. I've seen TONS of people claiming 120k/h at teaks, and NEVER seen a single video of anyone getting anywhere near that.

Thai has explained multiple times why he uses max rates in his calculations. Xensure (I think) has the same reasoning. They're the main two people in the thread who discusss experience rates.

First of all - learn to read.

Second of all - I didn't say anything about the calculations and why they use what rates they do, im talking about the fact that I've yet to see anything over a 5 minute timer (if even 5 minutes) that actually gets anywhere NEAR those rates.

It's a max xp method because it's the max xp that would theoretically be possible if sustained for hours on end. Not because it's easy to maintain.

Even if you get 130k wc xp/h for only 30sec straight, even then it's still the max xp/h.

So get Foot to make a 1 HOUR long video showing Exp!

I agree with getting 10+ people to Record 1 HOUR/Exp for All Skills=Average/Exp/HOUR :thumbup:

Congrats Simon on 200M Prayer/Monthly Prayer Record :thumbup: Congrats KngKyle on 200M Firemaking & 2B Exp :thumbup:

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

The time chart is meant to show who is the closest if they were all training at the max rates. It doesn't need to be calculated with some average xp that a group of people managed over a certain amount of time. It's more accurate to use the maximum xp rates that have been achieved.

So get Foot to make a 1 HOUR long video showing Exp!

I agree with getting 10+ people to Record 1 HOUR/Exp for All Skills=Average/Exp/HOUR :thumbup:

Congrats Simon on 200M Prayer/Monthly Prayer Record :thumbup: Congrats KngKyle on 200M Firemaking & 2B Exp :thumbup:

I don't think I'll go woodcut for an hour just to please you. Someone else can just as well do it.

so he has 70 mill left to go in 1.5 weeks?

is that possible with cooking?

im guessing yess

if you hit it hard

14 days and 4 hours to gain 85m xp to beat Drumgun's record. Not hard at all with cooking.

The time chart is meant to show who is the closest if they were all training at the max rates. It doesn't need to be calculated with some average xp that a group of people managed over a certain amount of time. It's more accurate to use the maximum xp rates that have been achieved.

This would work for bank skills like Cooking and Herblore, but certainly it doesn't work for a skill such as woodcutting which seems to be the issue. I haven't done much timing of splitting pines myself, but I'm sure it's not hard to get a lucky 150k hour. This is no reason to put it in the time calc. Similarly, I have gotten draconic hunter hours of 260k-320k (without the potion quick-lay thing) because of differing luck. This doesn't mean Hunter is 320k xp/h, I actually averaged around 295k xp/h. The best way to get an xp rate for a calc is just to get a reliable player (NOT ME) to time several hours being fully concentrated and averaging them.

Simon started his xp gains with summoning (13m) on July 6th. He then continued with prayer (199m) which took him around 15 days or so and now he is baking pies, I believe, due to his gains in cooking and magic. He's basically gained around 220m xp in 17-18 days, so for him to break the monthly record he'll have to average maybe 8-10m overall xp (cooking+magic) a day, but based on his gains of one day of cooking it seems like he could easily achieve that and maybe get over 100m overall xp in the remaining period.

Host bart started prayer (187m) on July 5th and finished 10-11 days later. Since then he's been doing herblore (45m in about 7-8 days). At his rate he's at around 225-230m xp gained in around 16-17 days. If he continues with herblore at the rate he's going he should definitely break the monthly record, but some are saying that he could max herblore in the remaining period which would mean he shatters the monthly record by a long way.

At the rates that they're going simon looks like he could get to 320m, while host bart looks like he could get to 330m, and if he really goes all out on herblore and tries to max it then probably 350-370, but it seems unlikely.

They are extremely close, but bart has the edge due to completing prayer faster, but nonetheless, I think both could break the monthly record.

After that I'd like to see drumgum reclaim his monthly record when he gets the funds for prayer and herblore

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

Both have a decent chance of beating Drumgun's record, but only one of them can have THE monthly record (and my money's on Bart) which is why I said earlier that it was unlikely for Simon to get the monthly. My fault for being ambiguous again I guess

A13d.png

I'd take my money off Host Bart, looks like he has greatly slowed down his pace. Prolly resting after that huge prayer week, he was averaging 17m days it seemed like, however if he really wanted to and has teh funds, he could still claim the monthly record, but prolly not by much.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Top 15 biggest xp gainers from February 5th until the most recent one - which I believe was July 18th or 19th (from those figures) - out of those players who were in both top 100 lists, plus 3 other players who should have been in the February one but weren't (using their runetrack xp for that day).

1. Elias +900,098,824

2. S U O M I +723,062,228

3. 398573520683 +664,301,977

4. Tezz +639,141,965

5. Telmomarques +534,128,233

6. Kngkyle +509,137,427

(see notable mentions)

7. Tg +421,129,170

8. Elvis +418,244,896

9. Number1 Boss +415,822,008

10. Olivier404 +385,092,862

11. Jdelacroix +372,924,916

12. J Jessie J +371,847,199

13. Simon +368,236,439

14. Wyvernrider4 +343,673,289

15. Dapledo +316,440,497

Notable mentions:

Robbie was not a high enough xp to feature in the top 100 in February, but is now 38th. This means he has gained over 447m xp in that time, putting him in at least 7th.

Pope712, Squall and Kingduffy all got over 300m xp - indeed Kingduffy only narrowly missed out on the top 15 by less than 250k xp.

I remember Gertjaars getting so close to a 1b xp year and it was amazing, now it looks like there is going to be a 1b xp 6 months...

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Ive done some thoughts about Gertjaars to, he was first to 4 , 5, 6 - 200m's,

Now its allmost a year since he quit, and he is still at rank 8 in xp.. Note: he quit before effygies

what im trying to say is basicly that he did some amazing things, was a very awesome skiller ;)

398573520683,Simon,Host Bart they are at same world every day,come and visit :P

I see Bart there 90% of the time,he is hitting herblore hard

And what world would that be..?

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

398573520683,Simon,Host Bart they are at same world every day,come and visit :P

I see Bart there 90% of the time,he is hitting herblore hard

And what world would that be..?

It was the most quiet world,but so many ppl here now...

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!