200M in all Skills

Makilio

Can't they take a break or something? You people worry too much. RS is not their job. They're human after all (or so I think).

1 day without xp gains = undeniable quitting in this thread m8.

No, l2 read. I said it's not a bad thing but the whole point of this thread is based on those players and obviously people will ask being how intense the race is.

No one is really racing lol. Elias said multiple times he almost stands no chance on being the first to 200m all. He never even said it's his definite goal. The race is pretty much over seeing as it's obvious that Suomi will be first. If he quits (which won't happen) then you can start calling it a race.

It's far from obvious, Suomi still has massive financial problems, he can't afford anywhere near all his buyables. If he doesn't get enough from donations and has to stop training to get money (or do slower methods), that will increase his time to 200M all by a lot, potentially even costing him rank 1. Saying the race is over when no one is even 3B XP yet is extremely nieve, I'm surprised at you.

10xy5fk.png

I can't wait until someone does it, that will be a huge party. I find it would be cool if someone whose name has not been mentioned yet did it first, no offense to anyone else though. I just like seeing underdogs win for some reason

Who said there'd be a party?

You think someones just gonna max out all skills and be like 'sweet'? :P

No. "Someone's" going to tele away and then realize he can't get any more exp.

Or someone will tele away to get completionist fast

Can't they take a break or something? You people worry too much. RS is not their job. They're human after all (or so I think).

No, l2 read. I said it's not a bad thing but the whole point of this thread is based on those players and obviously people will ask being how intense the race is.

No one is really racing lol. Elias said multiple times he almost stands no chance on being the first to 200m all. He never even said it's his definite goal. The race is pretty much over seeing as it's obvious that Suomi will be first. If he quits (which won't happen) then you can start calling it a race.

It's far from obvious, Suomi still has massive financial problems, he can't afford anywhere near all his buyables. If he doesn't get enough from donations and has to stop training to get money (or do slower methods), that will increase his time to 200M all by a lot, potentially even costing him rank 1. Saying the race is over when no one is even 3B XP yet is extremely nieve, I'm surprised at you.

Not like he just got a 2b donation or anything, don't worry. He will very easily get the 10b he needs for 200m buyables by the time he finishes his non buyable skills. You're forgetting that free trade has only been out for 5 or so months and he probably got 50% of the cash he needs to do his buyables. Only death can stop him from reaching 200m everything first (those are his words btw). This will happen if he continues his current pace. Elias doesn't have that burning desire to get 200m everything like Suomi, trust me on that one.

Makaveli_93.png

I'd be surprised if he already didn't have the money. He's received a [cabbage] ton of donations since I started watching this post 2 years ago and he hinted toward the fact that he was sitting on rares, too.

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

::
:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

I'd be surprised if he already didn't have the money. He's received a [cabbage] ton of donations since I started watching this post 2 years ago and he hinted toward the fact that he was sitting on rares, too.

pretty sure he has enough money to be ahead of everyone for quite awhile especcially if he plans on doing crawlers =p oh and the other top players are not going for 200m all
StarViv.png

Suomi still got quite some time left to collect some money as well (Thieving, wc, hunter, rc, att), so atm I don't think he really will have a lot of moneytrouble.

Also, as soon as he slows down training others will wonder why and that's the moment they start helping him, not or barely yet allready.

Still too bad barely any top player shows a bankpic or vid :( ;) :P!

Suomi still got quite some time left to collect some money as well (Thieving, wc, hunter, rc, att), so atm I don't think he really will have a lot of moneytrouble.

Also, as soon as he slows down training others will wonder why and that's the moment they start helping him, not or barely yet allready.

I think he's likely to do Pines/Jadinkos for wc/hunter respectively, so that won't be bringing in any money.

He has also stated that he's planning on doing cave crawlers for RC, so once again no money inflow there.

That being said, he's got plenty of time to accumulate the money needed, and given the generosity of some people so far with donations, you'd have to say that there will be more of it to come.

La_Tamatoa.png

My Youtube

#37 to achieve the trimmed Completionist cape.

I think he's likely to do Pines/Jadinkos for wc/hunter respectively, so that won't be bringing in any money.

He has also stated that he's planning on doing cave crawlers for RC, so once again no money inflow there.

That being said, he's got plenty of time to accumulate the money needed, and given the generosity of some people so far with donations, you'd have to say that there will be more of it to come.

I imagine he wouldn't camp Cave Crawlers unless he had the cash to burn.

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

Sweet, half way to page 1000! :shades:

So how much -do- cave crawlers cost per hour? I suppose you consider steel titan scrolls + cannonballs + prayer potions (barely even a factor) + overloads/extremes... anything else; (and would it be viable for

S U O M I)?

Crystalfarm.png

I belive ive heard somewhere in this thread that 200m rc at crawlers, cost arround 5b.

But its not to be forgetted that you get so many xp in other skills too..

It's not more than 2m/hour I think. Also, when we say Suomi has enough time to get money we mean that while training his non buyable skills people will donate to him. The skills themselves won't bring any income but people will.

Makaveli_93.png

Interesting fact:

Gertjaars is the king for highest lead on rank 2 ever with 300M+ xp in 2008.

Elias is currently 110M xp ahead of inactive Telmomarques (current rank 2).

215M xp ahead of Jdelacroix and gaining.

270M xp ahead of Suomi and mostly maintaining the status quo.

Anyone here believes he can claim that title from Gertjaars?

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

People say SUOMI should do crawlers because he has to max combat anyways after slayer so really the effigies/rc is just a byproduct of maxing those melee skills. The question is: is the cost of cave crawlers and the money saved by opening effigies with buyables more or less than just doing buyables.

Hypothetically: lets say SUOMI has 250m melee xp to get at crawlers which gets him x number of effigies resulting in y xp in rc and a, b, c, d, etc xp in buyables (for example, a xp in construction, b xp in herblore, etc). How much money would he have spent getting a, b, c d, etc xp in those buyables and would that be more or less than cave crawling for them?

All you need to know is the ratio between combat xp (att and def) to effigy drop. Then you'd easily find x (the number of effigies he'd get), resulting in y (rc xp) found, and therefore, a, b c, d, etc. With that one could calculate how much it costs to get a, b, c, d xp in those buyables if one were to just train that skill normally.

I am not familiar with the rates, nor with current prices or best methods to train these skills, but hopefully someone could calculate this and then really show what the difference is.

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

People say SUOMI should do crawlers because he has to max combat anyways after slayer so really the effigies/rc is just a byproduct of maxing those melee skills. The question is: is the cost of cave crawlers and the money saved by opening effigies with buyables more or less than just doing buyables.

Hypothetically: lets say SUOMI has 250m melee xp to get at crawlers which gets him x number of effigies resulting in y xp in rc and a, b, c, d, etc xp in buyables (for example, a xp in construction, b xp in herblore, etc). How much money would he have spent getting a, b, c d, etc xp in those buyables and would that be more or less than cave crawling for them?

All you need to know is the ratio between combat xp (att and def) to effigy drop. Then you'd easily find x (the number of effigies he'd get), resulting in y (rc xp) found, and therefore, a, b c, d, etc. With that one could calculate how much it costs to get a, b, c, d xp in those buyables if one were to just train that skill normally.

I am not familiar with the rates, nor with current prices or best methods to train these skills, but hopefully someone could calculate this and then really show what the difference is.

Getting 1.1 effigies per hour he'd be spending about 860k per hour taking away the money save on buyables

Total about 3.9bil spent on crawlers and 1.9bil saved on buyables

Interesting fact:

I don't think so. It's a matter of time before suomis gains get faster and faster whilst elias's will slow. He has to get a the 300m gain on telm and jdela before worrying about suomi closing the gap aswell. Making it harder elias is losing ground now each day he isn't playing. But he probably doesn't even care ^^ there's so many "titles" to play for.

Masaca1.png

He will get 200m rc by crawlers.. - Hes own words -

Wouldnt it make more sense to 200m farming and no life rc? I mean he did agility I dont see how RC would be too different. Unless he starts farming soon that could be the thing that hurts him at the end

He does farm?

Climate.png

Training unbuyables = more time collecting donations for buyables

Maxed Overall since November '09

Interesting fact:

I don't think so. It's a matter of time before suomis gains get faster and faster whilst elias's will slow. He has to get a the 300m gain on telm and jdela before worrying about suomi closing the gap aswell. Making it harder elias is losing ground now each day he isn't playing. But he probably doesn't even care ^^ there's so many "titles" to play for.

I also think this is not something that Elias will achieve. But he only needs to gain 30M xp on Suomi during his next 190M xp. This is very much still in play IMO.

Edit: Wow that was the 10000th post on this thread...

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

dat 10000

To make this post slightly more relevant - 398573520683 is powering through herblore and will probably overtake Pope712 either later today or tomorrow, to take 17th place by xp.

As the 3rd biggest xp gainer in the past 6 months (albeit largely in fast skills), how long will it be until he enters the top 15? At current rates it looks like about 3-4 weeks.

Edited by Amethyst_Gem

@Math nerds: how many hours should i test a xp rate to be able to call it safe/accurate?

I guess it depends on the skill. The skills that depends on timing like smithing, crafting and construction only needs a small time sample. Skills that depends on "luck" or RGN need a bigger sample. I'd say anywhere between 3-5 hours is starting to get fairly accurate.

langerkiller.png