200M in all Skills

Makilio

Due to the constant useless spam of Happytimeharry, I'm growing a sort of dislike towards Dragonseance, even though he may be and probably is a nice guy.

OT: Thanks for the update Langer. Good read as usual.

sigtsg99tq3.png

Congrats to Foot on 100m thieving. :thumbsup:

Although I can understand that Foot is quite a popular player for his fast training methods, he is not currently in the running for the first to 200m skills (although it could be said that everyone is in the race I suppose). With that being said, you don't see people congratulating El Popo1 on 100m Smithing and Firemaking, and yet he is closer to maxing. :(

Foot, is one of the people who have stated 200m in every skill as his goal, and he's trying to get close to perfection, the most efficient way of maxing every skill to 200m. I don't see this thread as first to 200m, but rather the whole process involved (methods of whats best to do), the possibility of someone obtaining that goal, and whatever else could fit this topic (major xp gains, random player feuds, the whole no life debate).

El Popo1 + Water are talked about sometimes in the run for 200m in all f2p skills, which I'd say it might be harder than maxing all p2p because of runecrafting and prayer.

But I'd say notable players not in the top 15 for this thread are

Simon - Once under 100cb with over 1.5b xp.

Dapledo - High gains in slow skills, and besides Dungeoneering, good base stats.

Foot - Set 200m as his goal in every skill, and is showing progress of completing that goal.

Dragonseance - People claim his goal is 200m in every skill, and he has some nice slayer Xp.

1/3rd of the top 15 is inactive, if you didn't notice

just wait till after dragonseance gets 200m slayer and then he'll be getting 500m+ xp in a month with charms+cooking+fletching, you heard it from me first.

500m would be amazing, funny part is though it still wouldn't be enough to land a spot in the top 15.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

This would work for bank skills like Cooking and Herblore, but certainly it doesn't work for a skill such as woodcutting which seems to be the issue. I haven't done much timing of splitting pines myself, but I'm sure it's not hard to get a lucky 150k hour. This is no reason to put it in the time calc. Similarly, I have gotten draconic hunter hours of 260k-320k (without the potion quick-lay thing) because of differing luck. This doesn't mean Hunter is 320k xp/h, I actually averaged around 295k xp/h. The best way to get an xp rate for a calc is just to get a reliable player (NOT ME) to time several hours being fully concentrated and averaging them.

Foot please test hunter stoof for us :P

I really strongly dislike this guy and his fanbois.

Whats wrong with him? His fanboys are annoying but I don't see whats not to like about him

El Popo1 + Water are talked about sometimes in the run for 200m in all f2p skills, which I'd say it might be harder than maxing all p2p because of runecrafting and prayer.

About 10k hours harder

I see Simon achieving a top 15 place in like a big fat month as well btw indeed, or he can keep it is a 2nd thing but... Also a nice attack on the montly record of Drumgun could be there.

And I see people talk about Drumgun as THE first person to max all combat, but Olivier404 got a chance on it as well I think (Olivier404 btw who used to be a F2p player with a totallvl of 1300+ before Dung existed btw!And yes I know him for quite some time).

I see Simon achieving a top 15 place in like a big fat month as well btw indeed, or he can keep it is a 2nd thing but... Also a nice attack on the montly record of Drumgun could be there.

And I see people talk about Drumgun as THE first person to max all combat, but Olivier404 got a chance on it as well I think (Olivier404 btw who used to be a F2p player with a totallvl of 1300+ before Dung existed btw!And yes I know him for quite some time).

he still needs 50m def 180m mage and 180m pray if he has like 6b he could be the first yes.

Found those pics really interesting, I had no idea that dragonseance was active on rsof.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

Although I can understand that Foot is quite a popular player for his fast training methods, he is not currently in the running for the first to 200m skills (although it could be said that everyone is in the race I suppose). With that being said, you don't see people congratulating El Popo1 on 100m Smithing and Firemaking, and yet he is closer to maxing. :(

Yeah I'm quite a bit far behind. Nobody seemed to have a problem with talking about Paperbag though, and he has 300 more hours until 200m all than I have. Also, Dragonseance has 450 more hours than me on the time calc. This just shows how much fast skills inflate their total xp, especially with Paperbag.

Found those pics really interesting, I had no idea that dragonseance was active on rsof.

I like the part where he claims we can thank him for updates.

OT: Is Simon training combat any time soon? I thought someone said a few pages back (before he started training prayer) that he was going to train combat. After he finished 200m prayer I thought he would start on combat but he's on to cooking atm. Is he just going to try to break the monthly record then train combat?

I like the part where he claims we can thank him for updates.

OT: Is Simon training combat any time soon? I thought someone said a few pages back (before he started training prayer) that he was going to train combat. After he finished 200m prayer I thought he would start on combat but he's on to cooking atm. Is he just going to try to break the monthly record then train combat?

Lol ikr, but it's pretty impressive that he actually got 37 updates to happen because of one thread. Just shows that Jagex actually listens to maxed players <_<

And yeah I'm interested in knowing this information about Simon as well.

A13d.png

Yeah I'm quite a bit far behind. Nobody seemed to have a problem with talking about Paperbag though, and he has 300 more hours until 200m all than I have. Also, Dragonseance has 450 more hours than me on the time calc. This just shows how much fast skills inflate their total xp, especially with Paperbag.

I think one reason I was talked about was because during the time I was one of the best flippers around in the top 15. Sure my xp gains were slow I admit that but that's because I spent as much time as I could flipping the highest profits possible (Usually 30-50m a day average) And me, zarfot, and jdela were the top buyable kings during the time we did them I'd say.

I see you Foot as a contender for sure. You are able to focus on things longer than any other player I've seen. Getting 5m hunter xp on some days is just insane. Good work :)

Can't they take a break or something? You people worry too much. RS is not their job. They're human after all (or so I think).

1 day without xp gains = undeniable quitting in this thread m8.

No, l2 read. I said it's not a bad thing but the whole point of this thread is based on those players and obviously people will ask being how intense the race is.

Masaca1.png

450 MORE hours? Pfffffffffft.

check your math son.

dragonseance#1

Can't they take a break or something? You people worry too much. RS is not their job. They're human after all (or so I think).

1 day without xp gains = undeniable quitting in this thread m8.

No, l2 read. I said it's not a bad thing but the whole point of this thread is based on those players and obviously people will ask being how intense the race is.

No one is really racing lol. Elias said multiple times he almost stands no chance on being the first to 200m all. He never even said it's his definite goal. The race is pretty much over seeing as it's obvious that Suomi will be first. If he quits (which won't happen) then you can start calling it a race.

Makaveli_93.png

I can't wait until someone does it, that will be a huge party. I find it would be cool if someone whose name has not been mentioned yet did it first, no offense to anyone else though. I just like seeing underdogs win for some reason

281ae50b7c.png

I can't wait until someone does it, that will be a huge party. I find it would be cool if someone whose name has not been mentioned yet did it first, no offense to anyone else though. I just like seeing underdogs win for some reason

Who said there'd be a party?

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

You think someones just gonna max out all skills and be like 'sweet'? :P

You think someones just gonna max out all skills and be like 'sweet'? :P

No. "Someone's" going to tele away and then realize he can't get any more exp.

Pretty sure "someone" said that even he will probably do a party when he gets 200m xp in all skills.

It looks like someone will reach 200M in all skills. That's insane! Just a few years ago getting 200M in one skill was considered ridiculous. Wow this game has changed.