200M in all Skills

Makilio

I did read it.

All I'm saying is that for some of these exp rates that are presumed to be max, I have never seen a video documenting them to be anywhere close to that, for any period over 5 minutes - all math, speculation, and inhuman concentration aside - I've never seen them.

If you'd like to point me in the direction of anyone getting 120k/h at teaks (using this as an example, because it appears to be quite common) then be my guest. For the 10002938542903424th time, I have NOT nor implied anyone or any of the rates stated are wrong ----- I am just asking for them to be remotely proven.

untitled1.png

Join "Liked" for trustworthy dicing!

I did read it.

All I'm saying is that for some of these exp rates that are presumed to be max, I have never seen a video documenting them to be anywhere close to that, for any period over 5 minutes - all math, speculation, and inhuman concentration aside - I've never seen them.

If you'd like to point me in the direction of anyone getting 120k/h at teaks (using this as an example, because it appears to be quite common) then be my guest. For the 10002938542903424th time, I have NOT nor implied anyone or any of the rates stated are wrong ----- I am just asking for them to be remotely proven.

I don't think I need a video proving every xp rate. Also, why do you use teaks as an example? Cutting and splitting arctic pines with an adze is somewhere around 130k xp/h, and it's around 140k with a dragon hatchet.

One thing I don't like about the time calc is that fletching and magic take time. You can fletch broad arrows in between cuts of arctic pines and still split every log. I do think it's best to use an adze at arctic pines because less logs to split means more time to fletch broad arrows. The sooner you get 200m fletching the sooner you can alch for the rest of the time spent at pines. If done correctly it should take off ≈300 hours to 200m all if they're not yet 200m fletching and magic. I'll get back to you on the wc, fm, and fletching xp/h in a few months to help your calc, unless somebody else wants to try it.

@ Thai

You should have some quick links (youtube or others) for all xp rates you use for your calculator. This would end a lot of debates and people like Thepeoplesnoob would would get a quick answer.

Although Thepeoplesnoob made a good point when he said that a small sample could be misleading when you extrapolate especially with gathering skills where ramdoness plays a big part (mining, fishing, WC, hunter and to a lesser extent, actual combat skills). I don't question the use of max rates here, just how these rates are recorded.

Edit: To be honest, I'm not very familiar with the commonly accepted max rates. So it's not that I don't trust the numbers provided or the people providing them. It's that some of the methods are far from my training methods, so I can't verify most of them.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I don't think I need a video proving every xp rate. Also, why do you use teaks as an example? Cutting and splitting arctic pines with an adze is somewhere around 130k xp/h, and it's around 140k with a dragon hatchet.

One thing I don't like about the time calc is that fletching and magic take time. You can fletch broad arrows in between cuts of arctic pines and still split every log. I do think it's best to use an adze at arctic pines because less logs to split means more time to fletch broad arrows. The sooner you get 200m fletching the sooner you can alch for the rest of the time spent at pines. If done correctly it should take off ≈300 hours to 200m all if they're not yet 200m fletching and magic. I'll get back to you on the wc, fm, and fletching xp/h in a few months to help your calc, unless somebody else wants to try it.

I've seen bullseye's vid of teaks and broad arrows but I didnt realise it could be done at pines. I thought it was already very difficult to do fletch to fletch bolts there (before nerf). until someone finds how much fletch xp/hr can be done the best I can do is to make the player max fletch at teaks and then finish wc at pines.

As for adze vs axe

If your goal is 140k woodcutting and 600k firemaking xp

Using axe it takes 1 hour woodcutting to complete your wc target and 1 hour to complete your firemaking target

Using adze

it takes 140/130 hours to reach your wc goal, you should get 43k firemaking xp from 140k wc. So to reach your 600k fm goal you need to get 557k in your poh which will take 557/600 hours

to reach your goals it will take 140/130 + 557/600 = 2.00526 instead of 2 hours. That is 19 seconds less (lmao), I dont think the gp saved on firemaking is more than that but its very close so doesn't really matter. If anything it just makes calculations easier.

Host Bart has maxed 200m Prayer a few days back, and now is flying through herblore. I see Drumgun's monthly record being shattered. He's done about 186m Prayer, 138m being in one week, and has done 40m herblore with about 145m left. So assuming he maxes out Herblore he will have gained 186m Prayer and 185m Herblore in 3 weeks, putting him at a 371m month. Depending on what he decides after, we could see a 400m month.

If anything this shows how easily, players like Tezz, S u o m i, and Drumgun, could claim rank 1 in like 3 months, assuming they have the funds.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

I was running for Host bart, talking to him i found out he is a Verry efficent player ;) so yeah, 400m Could happend, IF he gets herblore in time, its alot of pots ;)

I was running for Host bart, talking to him i found out he is a Verry efficent player ;) so yeah, 400m Could happend, IF he gets herblore in time, its alot of pots ;)

Well according to Runetracker he did 13m-200m Prayer in 10 days (July 5th - 15th), and 17m-57 Herblore in 6 days (July 15th- July21st) so about 7m days. Although he's put in a 10m day and 8m day so far. So 16/31 days and has 226m done.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

ty100m.png

:) ?

Oh gratz on 100M donation! <333 Thanks for being so awesome friend =P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

ty100m.png

:) ?

Oh gratz on 100M donation! <333 Thanks for being so awesome friend =P

Nvm.. I get it ;)

In soviet russia...

:P

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

simon has reached 200m pray :D

i wonder what he's doing now

Possibly cooking

melee, I guess..

Looks like cooking

7098a1b1c58ac95ee2e348e446d07a5a.png

Pies make Foot cry :shame:

I've seen bullseye's vid of teaks and broad arrows but I didnt realise it could be done at pines. I thought it was already very difficult to do fletch to fletch bolts there (before nerf). until someone finds how much fletch xp/hr can be done the best I can do is to make the player max fletch at teaks and then finish wc at pines.

As for adze vs axe

Using axe it takes 1 hour woodcutting to complete your wc target and 1 hour to complete your firemaking target

Using adze

it takes 140/130 hours to reach your wc goal, you should get 43k firemaking xp from 140k wc. So to reach your 600k fm goal you need to get 557k in your poh which will take 557/600 hours

to reach your goals it will take 140/130 + 557/600 = 2.00526 instead of 2 hours. That is 19 seconds less (lmao), I dont think the gp saved on firemaking is more than that but its very close so doesn't really matter. If anything it just makes calculations easier.

Those calcs are completely irrelevant to what I was saying. Adze is better because it allows for more time fletching and alching while woodcutting. Ofc it's better to use dragon hatchet if not fletching or alching while woodcutting.

simon has reached 200m pray :D

i wonder what he's doing now

Possibly cooking

melee, I guess..

Looks like cooking

7098a1b1c58ac95ee2e348e446d07a5a.png

Pies make Foot cry :shame:

As for adze vs axe

Using adze

Those calcs are completely irrelevant to what I was saying. Adze is better because it allows for more time fletching and alching while woodcutting. Ofc it's better if not fletching or alching while woodcutting.

I like how foot with his xp n stuff, just took over Zarfot's place ;) ITS FREAKING AWESOME!

Congratz to Simon on 200M Prayer and the monthly record. Personally I'd rather see him finish off melee and then steadily rise to the top of the front page via Cooking and Fletching, but that's just me.

edit: o and gratz to Suomi on 150M Slayer.

A13d.png

Hey guys, can anyone link me to Zarfot's or Foot's guides? I can't seem to find them, youtube or otherwise. :(

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GiveMeMyArm - Foot's Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/tofraz - Zarfot's Youtube channel but he turned all his videos private sadly, was fun and inspiring to watch them even though most of his videos were outdated.

Zarfot also has very detailed Slayer guide called "Mega Slayer Guide 5" on the RSOF, it's a bit outdated but still full of lots of useful information. Helped me so much with Slayer, huge thanks for him. He maybe quit but he will never be forgotten.

Edit: Too slow, I don't know why but when I post here it takes many minutes sometimes for the post to show up. Easy to make double posts, I don't know if it's just my computer and internet connection. Anyways not a big deal.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.