200M in all Skills

Makilio

Elvis hasn't gained any exp this week. Anyone know if he's on vacation or just quit?

He is just on vacation for a week, miss him so much :(

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Elvis is on vacation and as for Elias, he said he's leaving for a week on the 26th. Not sure if his plans changed and he decided to go a few days earlier but I assure you he didn't quit. He told me he'd get 200m attack and 3b overall by the 26th so I'm a bit confused as well.

Makaveli_93.png

Elvis is on vacation and as for Elias, he said he's leaving for a week on the 26th. Not sure if his plans changed and he decided to go a few days earlier but I assure you he didn't quit. He told me he'd get 200m attack and 3b overall by the 26th so I'm a bit confused as well.

this lol

edit: just talked to him he's busy with some real life stuff atm

A13d.png

OH snap, Da broman1 is opening effygies atm, 46m allready ;)

Damn, he has all 30m+ skills now besides Prayer, which it looks like he has moved onto. 45m in effigies, and depending on what he does after, could quickly enter the top 15.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Damn, he has all 30m+ skills now besides Prayer, which it looks like he has moved onto. 45m in effigies, and depending on what he does after, could quickly enter the top 15.

That is over 200m xp away, and with 6 active players between him and there, as well as Simon snapping at his heels, I'd be rather surprised if he did.

P.S. unless you mean top 15 on the overall highscores, not by xp?

That is over 200m xp away, and with 6 active players between him and there, as well as Simon snapping at his heels, I'd be rather surprised if he did.

Can't see that happening, Broman has a small budget or at least did the last time we spoke.

Maybe, just depends on how much he plays per day and the cash funds he has, but I suppose that could go for anyone around 1.7b-1,8b Xp. Doing Prayer/Herblore at above 1.7B xp, is pretty much for now a guarantee spot in the top 15.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

DRAGONSEANCE IS ABSOLUTELY DESTROYING THE XP GAINS FOR DUNGEONEERING, 6.1M XP TODAY WITH ABSOLUTELY 0 TOKENS SPENT!

by far the best dungeoneerer i have seen since telmo!!!!!!!!!

I'm starting to think that having Dragonseange in the top 15 would be a very exciting thing to happen with all his fans cheering for him!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

DRAGONSEANCE IS ABSOLUTELY DESTROYING THE XP GAINS FOR DUNGEONEERING, 6.1M XP TODAY WITH ABSOLUTELY 0 TOKENS SPENT!

by far the best dungeoneerer i have seen since telmo!!!!!!!!!

I'm starting to think that having Dragonseange in the top 15 would be a very exciting thing to happen with all his two fans cheering for him!

If maxing went by fandom, I think Zezima would be at 5b xp years ago :P.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Update of the top 15 (An early congrats to our thread on 500 pages!)

1. Elias : 2,98B xp (+14M). Looks like PETA made a deal with Elias for him to stop massacring cave crawlers last week...Changing targets and gunning for effigies against dark beasts, Elias is within reach of his 9th skill skill at 200M with attack as well as becoming the first player to achieve 3B xp. Can he beat Gertjaars biggest lead on #2 ever which is around 300M? Coming milestones : 3B xp, 100M farming, 200M attack and 200M construction (9th and 10th)

2. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp. Inactive

3. Jdelacroix : 2,76Bxp (+16M). Still mainly training smithing and farming, Jd also did a bit of slayer and combat training for effigies last week. Definitely one of the consistency models of the top 15, Jd has been in the top 15 for more than 2 years. Coming milestones : 200M thieving (9th skill)

4. S U O M I : 2,70B xp (+31M). A very intense week for Suomi where he passed Allar for rank 4, reached 2,7B xp and got his 12th skill over 100M with HP. On pace to pass Jdelacroix inside 5 weeks, Suomi is consolidating his position as king of the "slow skills". Coming milestones : 100M WC and 100M Def

5. Allar (previously Skiller - Aasiwat) : 2,68B xp. Inactive.

6. Elvis (previously Nintendo Swe) : 2,64B xp (+0M). On vacation...enjoy it!. Coming milestones : 200M herblore (8th), 100M slayer, 100M ranged and 100M farming

7. Drumgun : 2,59B xp (+6M). Enjoying his last week at rank 7 until he passes Allar, Drumgun is still training dongeoneering and fishing. Drumgun is about 2 weeks away from reaching 100M fishing and 2,6B xp. Coming milestones : 2,6B xp, 200M WC (11th) and 100M fishing

8. Tezz : 2,58B xp (+16M). Tezz found some cash last week and put it to good use with interesting xp gains in magic and fletching. He should pass Drumgun for rank 7 next week as well as reach 100M magic for his 13th skill over 100M. 2,6B xp is also in sight in the next 10 days. Coming milestones : 100M ranged and 100M magic

9. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive

10. Kingduffy : 2,21B xp (+11M). Mostly training dungeoneering and RC last week, the King also predictably trained almost all skills. He's reached 2,2B xp and even though he's not the fastest training player out there, he has managed to stay at the top of the highscores for the last 3-4 years. Coming milestones : 100M ranged

11. Paperbag : 2,13B xp. Inactive.

12. Green098 : 2,05B xp (+7M). Magic and effigies summarizes last week for Green098. She will lose a rank to Kngkyle very shortly as well as reach 100M magic. Coming milestones : 100M magic

13. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Inactive.

14. Kngkyle : 2,01B xp. (+30M). Kngkyle is definitely looking at spending a lot of time in the top 15 with intense xp gains in FM, herblore and multiple effigy skills last week. He has reached 2B xp and 200M FM which is his 4th skill at that milestone. Expect him to pass Gertjaars next week, Green098 in 3 weeks and Paperbag in 5-6 weeks. Coming milestones : 200M herblore (5th skill)

15. Skiller 703 : 1,97B xp. (+1M). Mostly training agility, Tg could re-enter the top 15 next week if they both maintain their pace. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

Tg is 10M xp away from passing Skiller 703 and going all out on herblore and prayer, two fast buyables. Stay tuned!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Congrats to Foot on 100m thieving. :thumbsup:

Although I can understand that Foot is quite a popular player for his fast training methods, he is not currently in the running for the first to 200m skills (although it could be said that everyone is in the race I suppose). With that being said, you don't see people congratulating El Popo1 on 100m Smithing and Firemaking, and yet he is closer to maxing. :(

why would el popo1 even be talked about in this topic? the topic is 200m xp in ALL skills. A lot of the skills are members only. El popo1 is f2p.

foot shouldnt even be talked about here either, hes too far behind and will most likely never be in the top 15

dragonseance #1

he is closer to maxing

no

xp-wise, yes.

Then Suomi is the 4th closest to maxing all skills 100% undeniable truth

If you looked at it purely from an xp standpoint, then yes. But I agree that the time calcs are a much better way to go about saying who's closer time-wise.

why would el popo1 even be talked about in this topic? the topic is 200m xp in ALL skills. A lot of the skills are members only. El popo1 is f2p.

foot shouldnt even be talked about here either, hes too far behind and will most likely never be in the top 15

dragonseance #1

Dragonseance is several hundered million xp and thousands of hours behind getting into the top 15.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

dragonseance #1

El popo1 a contender for maxing f2p skills, so it's sort of relevant

I can see foot entering the top 15 in a year or so

Same with dragonseance

Keep in mind both of them have their eyes set on 200m all skills. Not quitting puts them that much far ahead of everyone else.

A13d.png

he is closer to maxing

no

xp-wise, yes.

Then Suomi is the 4th closest to maxing all skills 100% undeniable truth

If you looked at it purely from an xp standpoint, then yes. But I agree that the time calcs are a much better way to go about saying who's closer time-wise.

dragonseance #1

Dragonseance is several hundered million xp and thousands of hours behind getting into the top 15.

thousands of hours? looool

1/3rd of the top 15 is inactive, if you didn't notice

just wait till after dragonseance gets 200m slayer and then he'll be getting 500m+ xp in a month with charms+cooking+fletching, you heard it from me first.