200M in all Skills

Makilio

There was a guide somewhere which i can't find - if you have cooking brawlers i believe you can get over 1.2mil cooking xp per hour if done correctly. Shame i can't find it.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

There's another funny thing about grapes, wines and cooking.

If you make wines really fast without interruption you can keep on saving the xp up from the unfermed wines.

Now if you work for 5 hours and 55 minits and then the weekend starts it will meen that you get allmost 6 hours of work doubled allready in the first handfull of seconds!

There's just one problem, if you don't pay attention for literally 2 seconds all allmost 6 hours of work is for nothing...

So no phonecall, no mum coming in, no funny little brother, no moment of lag, nobody talking to you ingame, no virusupdate, and you only get one chance every... 6 months?

*edit: Assuming Jagex doesn't make any mistake again around the start of their weekend.

Yeah I was planning on doing this. My friend tried it out last bonus xp weekend for only an hour and it worked great. I wouldn't do anymore than 2 hours. I would never go 6 hours without drinking or going to the bathroom for a game.

Lol I just got Foot'd, but yeah your right didn't think in terms of selling for more profit to do buyables later on. But with the same logic I assume it wouldn't be smart to do summoning either, or any other buyable for that matter (after the point where it costs more to do the skill with the inflated prices than the extra xp you get).

Summoning isn't bad at all to do after 10 hours are up. Summoning supplies don't go up as much as herblore items do. Besides, a lot of summoning's cost is in shards, which stays the same price.

There was a guide somewhere which i can't find - if you have cooking brawlers i believe you can get over 1.2mil cooking xp per hour if done correctly. Shame i can't find it.

That doesn't work anymore. Probably it is the reason why you don't find it.

If you make wines really fast without interruption you can keep on saving the xp up from the unfermed wines.

Like this:

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7133/112kxp.jpg

Deyan2=Pure F2p

Now if you work for 5 hours and 55 minits and then the weekend starts it will meen that you get allmost 6 hours of work doubled allready in the first handfull of seconds!

There's just one problem, if you don't pay attention for literally 2 seconds all allmost 6 hours of work is for nothing...

So no phonecall, no mum coming in, no funny little brother, no moment of lag, nobody talking to you ingame, no virusupdate, and you only get one chance every... 6 months?

*edit: Assuming Jagex doesn't make any mistake again around the start of their weekend.

Pssh, that's my secret. :P If you get interrupted the work isn't for nothing as you still get the normal xp which are quite good. And 1-2h should be done easily before the xp we starts without interruptions - you don't have to do the full 6h. ;) Also you can just log out if you know you'll get interrupted and then you log back in when the xp we starts.

[404] Signature not found.

Tg has passed Skiller 703, and repositioned himself a spot in the top 15.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Like this:

112kxp.jpg

Deyan2=Pure F2p

Thats my idea! :o I posted it last march

@Foot

Suomi probably will buy the supplies for Herb long before, might buy them soon since the next weekend is (maybe) somewhere in September.

That's irrelevant, if he bought supplies before he should sell them for 50-100% profit before/during the weekend. Using them would mean he is paying that 50%-100% extra per potion.

@Foot

Suomi probably will buy the supplies for Herb long before, might buy them soon since the next weekend is (maybe) somewhere in September.

That's irrelevant, if he bought supplies before he should sell them for 50-100% profit before/during the weekend. Using them would mean he is paying that 50%-100% extra per potion.

Yes, but that would be merchanting :shame:

Castle of Zoltar

@Foot

Lol well S U O M I has hinted a couple times he plans to make money with the upcoming bxp, and also he has said if he doesn't have enough money by the time he does buyables he will even merchant for the cash. Not the exact quote but I paraphrased from what I remember/took away from the posts.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

@Foot

Exactly, you and Foot said it very well.

I wish I could train Herblore whole Bonus XP weekend but I am not that rich. But if someone got few Bils extra to spare, PM me please <3 Would be greatly appreciated and maybe then I wouldn't have to worry about money and just train Herblore whole weekend or whatever =P

Some people keep saying that I should easily afford 200M all skills already because of the donations that been posted on this thread, this isn't true at all. I haven't calculated how many donations exactly I have seen on this thread but I am pretty sure it isn't even near to 10B. 200M all skills costs about 35B-40B I think or maybe even more if you want to use the best and most efficient methods. I still got 200M Prayer, Herblore, Contruction, Crafting, Farming and 200M Runecafting at Cave crawlers left. Those are going to cost me about 20B at least. I am not sure how much I will make from my Bonus Xp weekend investments but I am 100% sure that I will need to get at least 5B more. Prices already rising a lot so I will not probably make as much as I first thought and 1K limit on potions doesn't make it much easier either. Not sure why they changed potion limit from 10k/4 hours to 1k/4 hours, it's still 10k limit for herbs. Oh well, Jagex doesn't make much sense nowadays so it's nothing new. But if someone got some suggestions or extra potions to sell, PM me please. Would be very nice.

I have no idea where people got the idea that I should easily afford 200M all skills already, I have never said that. I wish it was true. I remember when free trade was released there were so many people saying that I would get like 10B from donations the first day, I ended up getting like 500M from donations that day which wasn't very near to 10B =P There has been so many posts about my donations so I can understand if some people thought that I should be able to afford 200M all skills now. I am sorry if someone got annoyed because of those posts.

I got to admit though that I have got so much money from donations, so much more than I could have ever expected and I am so grateful for that. It really means so much to me and I hope that people don't think that I sound ungrateful in this post because I can't afford 200M all skills yet. Thanks as always to everyone for helping and supporting me <3

@Foot

Lol well S U O M I has hinted a couple times he plans to make money with the upcoming bxp, and also he has said if he doesn't have enough money by the time he does buyables he will even merchant for the cash. Not the exact quote but I paraphrased from what I remember/took away from the posts.

Haha, that's true =P

I wouldn't call it merchanting though, more like accidentally buying herbs and potions with all my money and then realising that might be a good idea to sell them when Bonus Xp weekend is announced.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Thats my idea! :o I posted it last march

It was discovered and discussed way before then (years ago) :P

Oh well I still discovered it myself :P so it was my idea

I discovered how to cook rocktails in the cooking guild = my idea.

Makaveli_93.png