200M in all Skills

Makilio

Elias has quit now he's reached 3b exp. His goal all along was 3b.

inb4nopicnoproof

But he has!

No pic? No proof! Wouldnt surprise me if he quit though. Back to 1/3rd of top 15 inactive.

EDIT: Plus his vid with that music that made him seem depressed about rs

Are most of you ignorant or just attention seeking with bs rumors like that? Sorry to put it so bluntly but that's the way it is. For the 129523859 time, just because someone doesn't get xp in a day does not mean they quit. This is a game and no one is required to play it every single day. I already mentioned that Elias is taking a 1 week vacation a few pages earlier yet people who don't know anything about him claim he quit as soon as he didn't gain xp for 1 day L. Stop posting rumors about any of the top players (or anyone else in general) when you have no valid information.

Makaveli_93.png

Before this escalates any further, his plan was to get 3,000,000,000 xp and leave for his vacation, and in turn misleading everyone that he quit. I guess that's not happening because Makaveli kinda spoiled it (no offence intended). Yes he was leaning towards quitting but I did quite a bit of talking with him a few days ago and he will make his decision when he gets back in a few days, so let's end this arguement right here before it goes any further.

A13d.png

There's a huge difference between quitting and contemplating on quitting. He was logged in the RS lobby for most of the day today and I asked why he didn't login the game to which he replied "I don't want to spoil the exact 3b xp because I'll be away for the next 6 days". He only said that he'll cut down the hours because lately he easily averaged 16 hours or so a day.

Makaveli_93.png

There's a huge difference between quitting and contemplating on quitting. He was logged in the RS lobby for most of the day today and I asked why he didn't login the game to which he replied "I don't want to spoil the exact 3b xp because I'll be away for the next 6 days". He only said that he'll cut down the hours because lately he easily averaged 16 hours or so a day.

Fair enough. Guess he didn't outright say to you that he wanted to see how this thread ended up after not gaining xp for a few days lol, even though I told him to tell you because I knew you would post at the first instance of someone saying "he quit" lol. Maybe he just stopped caring about it altogether.

Ok guys no one cares. You call us this and that when youre all holding onto a box of kleenex and measuring your e-peen whenever elias name is mentioned. Some of you talk about him as if you go to bed with him at night.

Thanks for the constructive criticism. I was trying to prevent a flame war with my earlier post. Shall we stop talking about this now?

A13d.png

Not sure how much it increases at higher tier but at tier 1, it takes <10 minutes to charge it, but it only offers about 20k bonus XP(Only used on woodcutting at the moment). We'll see if it gets better at higher tiers.

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

Did they not test this? How did they not think people would take advantage of it?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

One of my friends did over 4m combat xp not including hp yesterday... Insane amounts of xp gained because of what I guess we can call a mistake by jagex lol (what I mean is they should have seen that coming... I mean they did spend tons of time with this update).