200M in all Skills

Makilio

Simon's got another week left and could easily try to top that record up to 400m. He did like 60-70m with just magic+cooking so 380-400m is possible. Nonetheless though, after the past 3 weeks, a holiday is well deserved.

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

Update of the top 15

1. Elias : 3,00B xp (+22M). The first player to hit 3B xp is on vacation. Before leaving, he dumped a bunch of effigies, trained combat and summoning. He could get his 9th skill at 200M when he comes back. Coming milestones : 100M farming, 200M attack and 200M construction (9th and 10th)

2. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp. Inactive

3. Jdelacroix : 2,78Bxp (+14M). Still focusing on smithing, Jd also trained smithing last week as well as his daily farming runs. Even though he is not talked about a lot, his dedication over the last 3 years makes him a very serious contender. Coming milestones : 2,8B xp, 200M thieving, 200M smithing and 200M farming (9th-10th and 11th skill)

4. S U O M I : 2,73B xp (+28M). About 6 weeks away from maxing out slayer for his 10th skill at 200M, Suomi is keeping his usual pace and has his sights set on rank 1. Without a doubt the king of slow skills, his buyables are slowly growing with effigies these days. Coming milestones : 100M WC, 200M slayer and 100M Def

5. Allar (previously Skiller - Aasiwat) : 2,68B xp. Inactive.

6. Elvis (previously Nintendo Swe) : 2,65B xp (+10M). Back from vacation and keeping up with slayer and herblore. He should pass up Allar before Tezz catches up to him. Coming milestones : 200M herblore (8th), 100M slayer, 100M ranged and 100M farming

7. Drumgun : 2,59B xp (+8M). Keeping Tezz at bay by a mere 3M xp, Drumgun still is training fishing and dungeoneering. About to reach 2,6B xp and 100M fishing he will settle at rank 8 for the next 10 weeks. Coming milestones : 2,6B xp, 200M WC (11th) and 100M fishing

8. Tezz : 2,59B xp (+14M). A very magical week for Tezz who should reach 2,6B xp monday and pass up Drumgun mid week. He has reached 100M magic for his 13th skill over 100M last week. Coming milestones : 100M ranged and 2,6B xp

9. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive

10. Kingduffy : 2,22B xp (+8M). Mostly training smithing, construction and dungeoneering last week, the King is on his way to beat Zarfot for the highest "lowest" skill. He cunnrently has only 5 skills below 50M and he's actively training 2 of those skills. Coming milestones : 100M ranged

11. Paperbag : 2,13B xp. Inactive.

12. Green098 : 2,05B xp (+6M). Training slayer with magic and (shocking news...) Str last week, Green098 is gonna reach her 9th skill over 100M with magic next week. Coming milestones : 100M magic

13. Kngkyle : 2,03B xp. (+16M). Kngkyle passed inactive Gertjaars last week to claim rank 14. Training herblore almost exclusively, he should pass Green098 in 2-3 weeks. Coming milestones : 200M herblore (5th skill)

14. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Inactive.

15. Tg : 1,98B xp. (+24M). re-entering the top 15, Tg surged over Skiller 703 with major gains in herblore and prayer. He should reach 2B xp next week and 200M herblore is not out of the question. Coming milestones : 2B xp and 200M herblore (6th skill)

Leaving the top 15 this is Skiller 703. Still active but training a slow skill (agility) Skiller 703 has been a member of the top 15 since last april. Besides his unsual writing skills, Skiller 703 has very nice XP in several slow skills and is one of the "few" players to have reached all skills over 20M xp. His chances of getting back in the top 15 are declining everyday because of 398573520683's pace.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Thanks for update langer :) I wonder who'll pass telmo for rank 2 first, suomi or jdela considering suomis getting xp around twice as fast as jd atm but has 50m less xp I think it'll be close, also grats simon on monthly #1

Bbk.png

Anyone think Dapledo will keep the pace to enter the top 15 eventually?

yea depends on his no quit level.

+1

His chances of getting back in the top 15 are declining everyday because of 398573520683's pace

I'd just call him Richard tbh lol

A13d.png

15. Tg : 1,98B xp. (+1M). re-entering the top 15, Tg surged over Skiller 703 with major gains in herblore and prayer...

Small mistake: tg gained 24m exp this week and 1m exp today. At first I was like how is a 1m week a surge of exp. lol

i think dragonseance can get 200m in all skills, but not before suomi, and dragonseance is a strange guy, all the time he wrote something in his twitter he is talking about efficiency experts and all of his fanboys are soo stupid, came again when he enter the top 15, and not before! -.-

Dragon has a bad reputation for the same guy going on 200m thread and posting. I think we shouldn't "feed the troll" as some people might say.

Eb.png

I don't think any of them will ever hit 5b xp.

Why? RuneCrafting + Slayer. I doubt anyone will be able to tackle all skills and then do those two without quitting. Getting Slayer, sure, get RuneCrafting, sure, but getting them BOTH on top of everything else? Ohhhh no.

Supermancav.png

Why? RuneCrafting + Slayer. I doubt anyone will be able to tackle all skills and then do those two without quitting. Getting Slayer, sure, get RuneCrafting, sure, but getting them BOTH on top of everything else? Ohhhh no.

You must not have heard of Suomi

Climate.png

Except suomi is getting close to 200m slayer and he's fully prepared to cave crawler 200m rc afterwards

Bbk.png

Aww, that's totally cheating. That would require a lot of effigies though. 3,214 to be exact.

You gain rc xp for investigating too remember

Right, it'd still be in the thousands I think, which is quite a lot of cave crawlers even with a cannon.

How has he managed to earn 1.3b+ xp in a single year?

Supermancav.png

Yeah not like you can get like 130m rc xp during the time you slay

aribiterspar3.png

Yeah not like you can get like 130m rc xp during the time you slay

He's less than 50m from 200m Slay, he's gained 26m in the last 4 weeks. If he keeps at that pace he'll hit 200m in less than two months, that's roughly 60 days of assists which is 1.8m xp, even with a completely maxed out bank of effigies to use and getting RC for the investigate of every level and then using the lamp on RC he would still have gained nowhere near 130m rc xp.

Supermancav.png

He's less than 50m from 200m Slay, he's gained 26m in the last 4 weeks. If he keeps at that pace he'll hit 200m in less than two months, that's roughly 60 days of assists which is 1.8m xp, even with a completely maxed out bank of effigies to use and getting RC for the investigate of every level and then using the lamp on RC he would still have gained nowhere near 130m rc xp.

The difference is he's using effigies on slayer not rc

Bbk.png