200M in all Skills

Makilio

He still has a lot of potential XP in very fast skills and all his effigy combos are open. If he carried on skilling at the rate he was going with dungeoneering, he'd definitely stand a chance at it. It's also worth noting that he has more than enough for 200M all buyables and people quitting isn't something you can rule out either.

Say he was averaging 10 hours a day web if he got 200m pray herb con crafting he'd still end up a bill+ some xp behind people like su and Elias by time he got those and your just countig it as now as well eventually all he'd have is slow skills left the time calculator is really useful in situations like this but either way he's between 1-2b ish xp behind main competitors Nd couple thousand hours behind overall, love zez much as the next guy but he's just nowhere near competition for rank 1 lol

aribiterspar3.png

Sad that Zez isn't reclaiming his throne :( But oh well. I vote Suomi as new King of RS! :)

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

He still has a lot of potential XP in very fast skills and all his effigy combos are open. If he carried on skilling at the rate he was going with dungeoneering, he'd definitely stand a chance at it. It's also worth noting that he has more than enough for 200M all buyables and people quitting isn't something you can rule out either.

Say he was averaging 10 hours a day web if he got 200m pray herb con crafting he'd still end up a bill+ some xp behind people like su and Elias by time he got those and your just countig it as now as well eventually all he'd have is slow skills left the time calculator is really useful in situations like this but either way he's between 1-2b ish xp behind main competitors Nd couple thousand hours behind overall, love zez much as the next guy but he's just nowhere near competition for rank 1 lol

Meh, I just don't think it's late enough to rule anyone out yet, especially someone who's shown they can be dedicated to skilling for long periods. There's still over 2B XP left to go, in slower skills for most of the top 15. Since the first person to 900M, so many people have quit/given up/etc, I just think it's far too early to call still. :P

10xy5fk.png

You guys should consider he is only a work break, which is why he was able to dung so fast. Yes he does want more 200ms but i'm pretty certain he will be playing much much less if not temp quit again.

Masaca1.png

You guys should consider he is only a work break, which is why he was able to dung so fast. Yes he does want more 200ms but i'm pretty certain he will be playing much much less if not temp quit again.

Like I already posted.. Even if he played 20 hours a day Suomi has like 3k hours on him Elias 2.5k..etc would take him 3 years to catch up assuming he played 20h day/everyday lol and he was doing maybe 12h/ dung and Suomi would already h e 5b xp by then lol or Elias

aribiterspar3.png

Here's the updated Milestones chart

I'm pretty sure the 100M and 200M is accurate as of today. The 50M xp is harder to track since I would need to look up every player over 700M xp to be 100% sure. Any corrections will be noted and adjusted in the future, if possible, drop me a PM.

Changes since june 17th are in bold

Players with the most skills over 50M xp (Elias will most likely get his 21st skill with effigy gains in 2-3 months with hunter - Elvis is far from any new skills at the moment - Even though he got 2 in the last 2 weeks and he finds himself close to 3 more, he should not reach them quickly if he keeps hunting for effigies - Telmomarques is not close to any new skills over 50M - Jdelacroix will eventually get hunting over 50M shortly - Suomi is closing in on 50M defence and effigy gains will make him reach 50M craft also - Tezz will most likely finish off hunter before getting another skill over 50M)

1- Elias 20 skills

2- Zarfot 19 skills

3- Allar 19 skills

4- Elvis 19 skills

5- Kingduffy 19 skills

6- Telmomarques 18 skills

7- Jdelacroix 16 skills

8- Suomi 16 skills

9- Lan 14 skills

10 - Tezz 14 skills

Players with most skills over 100M xp (Jdelacroix should reach any skills over 100M for a while - Telmomarques is about a month away from getting 2 more skills over 100M if he chooses to reach them - Elias will tie for second place next week with slayer and effigy gaisn will help him get 2 more in the coming months - Drumgun will get a 12th skill with fishing in a couple weeks - Tezz is close to 3 skills but will finish off hunter before anything else - Suomi will get a 12th skill with HP in the coming weeks and defence should not take too long also - Elvis is close to 3 skills to 100M but I don't see him getting any for at least 2-3 weeks - Kingduffy is 450K xp away from tying Paperbag and Erw J)

1- Allar 14 skills

2- Jdelacroix 13 skills

3- Telmomarques 13 skills

4- Elias 12 skills

5- Drumgun 11 skills

6- Tezz 11 skills

7- Suomi 11 skills

8- Elvis 10 skills

9- Erw J 9 skills

10- Paperbag 9 skills

Players with most skills at 200M xp (If rumors are true about Telmomarques, Drumgun now has a clear shot at being the first to 11 skills at 200M, even though he's not training his closest skill at the moment - Telmomarques could rush through herblore for a quick 200M but he's not doing that at the moment - Suomi will get his 10th and 11th in 10-12 weeks - Tezz should reach 9 skills in the coming week - Jdelacroix should get his 9th in 2 months with smithing - Elias should get his 9th skill in 5 weeks and his 10th skill in 6 weeks if he keeps on cannoning)

1- Drumgun 10 skills

2- Telmomarques 10 skills

3- Suomi 9 skills

4- Paperbag 8 skills

5- Tezz 8 skills

6- Jdelacroix 8 skills

7 - Elias 8 skills

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

^ iirc he only played for ranks, so ye lol

Actually he didn't play for ranks. He didn't care that he lost his rank to Elias. Get your facts straight kid.

iirc means 'if I recall correctly' which is a conditional statement. Apparently I didn't recall correctly, so I was wrong as to why he quit. Nothing in my post should have necessitated any flaming.

A13d.png

Actually he didn't play for ranks. He didn't care that he lost his rank to Elias. Get your facts straight kid.

How is that a fact exactly? First of all neither you nor anyone on this thread truly knows whether he cares or not. Considering the whole back and forth battle for #1, where he kept switching from slayer and buyables (correct me if I am wrong) every time Elias came close tells me that he cares on some level.

How is that a fact exactly? First of all neither you nor anyone on this thread truly knows whether he cares or not. Considering the whole back and forth battle for #1, where he kept switching from slayer and buyables (correct me if I am wrong) every time Elias came close tells me that he cares on some level.

Actually I talk to both Telmo and Elias on a daily basis. I know why Telmo is quitting if he fully decides too. I know what he cared for. Telmo loved the competition also. It's not just all about he cared. If Telmo wanted too he could've done Crawlers also but he didn't care for it. Telmo has the money to keep up but he didn't care. Don't tell me I don't know my own friends that I talk too on a daily basis.

It's just a phrase, he doesn't mean it's a definite fact; just a small joke.

Actually I talk to both Telmo and Elias on a daily basis. I know why Telmo is quitting if he fully decides too. I know what he cared for. Telmo loved the competition also. It's not just all about he cared. If Telmo wanted too he could've done Crawlers also but he didn't care for it. Telmo has the money to keep up but he didn't care. Don't tell me I don't know my own friends that I talk too on a daily basis.

My point was you don't truly know whether he cared or not, only what he told you. Hence you cannot tell the other person to get their facts straight because it is not a fact.

It's just a phrase, he doesn't mean it's a definite fact; just a small joke.

You might be right, I am out of touch with the current lingo. I doubt it was a joke though, I wouldn't have commented on it if it had been. I just take exception to people who jump straight to the flame route.

I could also say I talk to those players all the time and contradict everything you've said. Claiming you know all this information with no proof has as much validity as the post that said he only plays for ranks. Just saying.

OT: I remember back when farming first came out and Zezima was not #1 on the high scores for a period of time. People made such a big deal out of that. Makes me feel old.

I can actually know what is fact and what is fiction. I've known Telmo for quite a few years. Me and Telmo have always pretty much been upfront with multiple things in our chatter. I talked with him the day he said he was quitting. It wasn't as long as I had hoped for considering he messaged me at midnight my time when I just got off a long shift at work. We still talked about it all and I tried to talk him out of it. I've also talked to him about overall rankings etc. Ranks didn't matter to him. If they did he would've gotten prayer the first time around when he banked it. I'd rather not have to show proof as only a few people know who I actually am. I've actually told Elias as to the reasoning of it. I commend Elias on his hard work though, I've known him since before he even got 200m thieving. He has always been a good friend. I've also had the same conversations with Elias about overall rankings. I think I know the validity of talking to my friends over some kids who decide to spread rumors as usual when someone quits or something happens in the high scores. It becomes a headache when everyone starts the rumors and then you never hear the end of it. Exactly what is happening right now.

Damn Telmo was my favorite contender in the top 15. Respect for 90m dg on f1-35.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101