200M in all Skills

Makilio

Lol who said it was an arguement :P

Wasn't directed at you it was more just saying that so nobody else would comment on it and turn it into one. For some reason this topic is just full of the type of people that just enjoy arguing.

@S U O M I, what are your plans for combat after 200m slayer?

Lol who said it was an arguement :P

Wasn't directed at you it was more just saying that so nobody else would comment on it and turn it into one. For some reason this topic is just full of the type of people that just enjoy arguing.

@S U O M I, what are your plans for combat after 200m slayer?

Pretty sure he said crawlers a while back. Could be wrong though.

untitled1.png

Join "Liked" for trustworthy dicing!

Yeah 200M Runecrafting at cave crawlers after 200M slayer probably.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Biggest problem for Simon is that he will get 0 ranged xp when he does slayer and melee skills :/ I guess he'll slay at the same rate with or without that xp though. It just means that all of his ranged xp up to this point is basically wasted time. Also I searched SS forums and couldn't find a bank pic nor a post that said he was gonna start training combat.

Just wondering, Suomi, you don't seem to mind doing mind numbingly boring skills and you seem to be short on cash, so why are you going to crawler 99 RC?

Assuming you get 1 effigy per hour, which is from what I've heard extremely rare, that would be 48k rc xp\hr.. ZMI is 55-65k xp\hr and you make money.

I'm going to guess that you're doing it for the extra xp from opening the effigies, but does this save you time in the end considering the time you will have to spend making money that you lost at crawlers?

jagerbluebt1.gif

Just wondering, Suomi, you don't seem to mind doing mind numbingly boring skills and you seem to be short on cash, so why are you going to crawler 99 RC?

Assuming you get 1 effigy per hour, which is from what I've heard extremely rare, that would be 48k rc xp\hr.. ZMI is 55-65k xp\hr and you make money.

I'm going to guess that you're doing it for the extra xp from opening the effigies, but does this save you time in the end considering the time you will have to spend making money that you lost at crawlers?

200M rc* :lol: and imo he should only do them after slayer and until he has enough charms for 200m summ

Climate.png

He's gonna have a ton of combat xp left to do and charms to collect after slayer due to using effigies on it, crawlers is the most efficient way to finish off combat I guess. It'll be less effective because of agility/fishing/mining being 200m though but it still beats going bandits or something lol. Anyone know what he'll reach first, 200m all combat or rc? I assume it's all combats but idk

Bbk.png

I will also get rc exp from the effigy stages and melee/ranged/summoning exp so yeah I would say it's worth it. About 2M/h loss isn't that bad anyways. I assume you ment 200M RC instead of 99.

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I will also get rc exp from the effigy stages and melee/ranged/summoning exp so yeah I would say it's worth it. About 2M/h loss isn't that bad anyways. I assume you ment 200M RC instead of 99.

Yea I was wondering the same thing. If money is an issue for you, why would you do crawlers instead of zmi for rc?

On a side note: Elias's monthly record xp is now 302m xp which is 8m xp behind drumguns. He could do construction to take the record right? Or does one gain more overall xp from crawlers than construction?

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

Yea I was wondering the same thing. If money is an issue for you, why would you do crawlers instead of zmi for rc?

On a side note: Elias's monthly record xp is now 302m xp which is 8m xp behind drumguns. He could do construction to take the record right? Or does one gain more overall xp from crawlers than construction?

I can use the effigy stages on buyable skills too so it will save me some money.

He's going to give it to Drumgun because Drum put way more effort into getting it anyway.... and he still has 50-60M free xp per effigy skill coming his way so it would actually be a waste to do Construction.

A13d.png

Doing every task with a cannon, along with effigies on slayer

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

crawlers for rc is over 60k/h if done right

+ you get xp in other skills, which even in suomis case hes using the effigy stage xp on expensive skills like herb and farm, so hes saving almost 1m per effigy

a_final_name.png

crawlers for rc is over 60k/h if done right

+ you get xp in other skills, which even in suomis case hes using the effigy stage xp on expensive skills like herb and farm, so hes saving almost 1m per effigy

You are right in crawlers being over 60k rc xp an hour, but for pure rc xp, it's slower than zmi. Also, if you consider that some of the top players can't do them with maximum attention or knowledge(as it is the case for elias), they are likely to not get 60k pure rc xp an hour there(no doubt it's still efficient, but not quite as good as alot of the original calculations and estimations may have shown).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

What's happening that could be considered a glitch in the FM videos?

Something doesn't have to be a glitch for Jagex to nerf it. :P

No... Multitasking fletching was clearly a glitch that players abused and are lucky not to be banned for

Also the runecrafting skill was a glitch and had to be removed :P :P :P

Update of the top 15 (an early congrats to our thread for 1M views)

1. Elias : 2,89B xp (+42M). Still cannoning crawlers, Elias is only hours away from reaching 2,9B xp. Maintaining a very confortable lead on Telmomarques, he should reach 100M slayer next week for his 13th skill over 100M. This is looking more and more likely that he will become the first player to hit 3B xp, stay tuned! Coming milestones : 100M slayer, 200M attack and 200M construction (9th and 10th)

2. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp (+21M). Still slaying, Telmo is losing ground to Elias lately. The player best positionned to overthrow Allar for most skills over 100M is closing in on 100M and should also get his attack over 100M if he continues on that pace. Coming milestones : 100M slayer

3. Jdelacroix : 2,71Bxp (+16M). Still training smithing and hunter, Jdelacroix sits confortably in 3rd place and probably will for a long time given everyone's pace lately. The king of buyables hit 2,7B xp last week and will eventually run out of skills and we'll have a clearer view of his future choices. Coming milestones : 200M thieving (9th skill)

4. Allar (previously Skiller - Aasiwat) : 2,68B xp. Inactive.

5. S U O M I : 2,61B xp (+35M). A mix of slayer and cave crawlers for one of the favorites of this thread, Suomi has passed Elvis by less than 200K xp to enter the top 5. He reached 2,6B xp last week and should pass Allar inside 20 days to claim rank 4. He reached 100M ranged last week for his 11th skill over 100M, a feat he should also accomplish with HP in a couple weeks. Coming milestones : 100M WC and 100M HP

6. Elvis (previously Nintendo Swe) : 2,61B xp (+24M). Still slaying, Elvis also trained herblore and dumped a bunch of effigies last week to reach 2,6B xp. He's 2 weeks away from reaching his 7th skill at 200M and like I mentionned last week that he had only 3 skills under 25M xp, he finds himself lacking only fishing this week and effigies should deal with this in the coming weeks. Coming milestones : 200M attack, 200M herblore (7th and 8th), 100M slayer, 100M ranged and 100M farming

7. Drumgun : 2,57B xp (+6M). Still fishing and dungeoneering, Drumgun is weeks away from reaching his 12th skill over 100M. He still is the king of 200M skills and he could keep his title if he focuses on WC, let's see how that pans out. Coming milestones : 200M WC (11th) and 100M fishing

8. Tezz : 2,53B xp (+25M). Still hunting and getting XP straight like a clock, Tezz finds himself one week away from getting his 9th skill at 200M and about 3 weeks away from passing Drumgun. He's close to multiple milestones should he choose to get them after hunter. Coming milestones : 200M hunter, 100M ranged and 100M fletching.

9. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive

10. Kingduffy : 2,17B xp (+25M). Definitely my favorite player to analyze lately, the King is once again training multiple skills and has reached 30M in all skills (only the 2nd player to achieve this) last week as well as 100M FM, his 8th skill over 100M and he should reach 100M WC next week. Coming milestones : 2,2B xp, 100M WC and 100M ranged

11. Paperbag : 2,13B xp. Inactive.

12. Green098 : 2,03B xp (+8M). Still training slayer with magic, Green passed Gertjaars last week and that means we'll have to track her for an even longer time than we expected! She should reach 100M magic before july ends for her 9th skill over 100M. Coming milestones : 100M magic

13. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Inactive.

14. Skiller 703 : 1,97B xp (+1M). A very slow week for Skiller 703 who mainly trained agility. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

15. Tg : 1,94B xp. (+9M). Mainly training FM and WC, Tg reached his 8th skill over 100M with FM last week. Kngkyle is coming fast from under him and he could get kicked out of the top 15 before passing either Skiller 703 or Gertjaars. His lead has shrunk from 60M to 30M xp in the last week. Coming milestones : 200M herblore (6th skill)

I'll publish the updated milestones chart sometimes tomorrow.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563