200M in all Skills

Makilio

Current Top 24 for Dungeoneering :D

sssssssse.png

Zezima's currently at 118, so two more levels until max total. I suspect when he gets it, though, he'll just miss out on a front page rank.

Wow, I can't believe he's gaining this quickly. Anyone think he may end up being the first to all 200ms?

Nah, he has too much stuff to do IRL. I won't be suprised if he stops playing a lot after he's done with dung. I'm curious to know who gets the honour of dunging with him though.

Just wanted to say it will definately be interesting to see how these auras unfold over the next few months and maybe even year+ (whenever jagex starts to make higher lvl aura tiers / new auras)

Also just wanted to say I have even more respect for you now SUOMI and wish you even more luck and continued success on the journey ahead of you. Takes someone with a lot of class and his head on straight to come into our Friends Chat the other day and get to meet mythi and hell even apologize to her for passing her. :thumbup: =D>

Especially considering the fact that if she wasn't so stubborn and set in her slayer ways in the ways in which she is, we all know she would have locked up another 200mil spot alongggg time ago. :P :D

(Also did Sushi/Chilly put you up to all that? :P And why the change to crawlies now?)

Edited by Y_Guy
removed quote

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Kingduffy reached 100M FM for his 8th skill above 100M.

Elvis should become the 5th player to hit 2,6B xp later today or early tomorrow.

Kngkyle is 42M xp away from entering the top 15.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Saw video about that Call of sea aura too, like 70k/h fishing exp from rocktails. Pretty nice, was stupid of me to do slow skills first.

I was just thinking of asking this. I thought you'd say that you were glad you did fasts first because you got the high ranks. Doing fasts first could be as important as doing slayer after range. Zarfot was smart to do buyables first.

Also about Jack of trades giving a 10k lamp, I don't think that will be the case because the effect lasts for several hours.

Saw video about that Call of sea aura too, like 70k/h fishing exp from rocktails. Pretty nice, was stupid of me to do slow skills first.

I was just thinking of asking this. I thought you'd say that you were glad you did fasts first because you got the high ranks. Doing fasts first could be as important as doing slayer after range. Zarfot was smart to do buyables first.

Also about Jack of trades giving a 10k lamp, I don't think that will be the case because the effect lasts for several hours.

Any reason this 10k lamp is getting tossed around in relations to Jack of Trades? Was this just speculation or was this something leaked or something on HLF or...? (I think I saw suomi mention it first, but I can't be [bleep]ed with checking)

Anyways, I don't know what I hope they wind up doing with Jack of Trades. As I see it in my head right now if they use any sort of percentage boost it would likely be stupidly effective exp gains achieved daily, like on the scale of a daily renewable effigy for 10 skills, which would be massively OP. For example you earn 100 xp in 9 skills then go RC for an hour or 2 or god forbid use some effigies, and get 5 or 10% of that total exp gained in each skill.

Maybe thats why that 10k lamp was mentioned, only logical way of doing this, then again we have had effigies for over a year now? This is jagex...why follow logic.

Edited by DRUMINATOR17

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Any predictions on the next xp weekend? It's been around 4 months since the last one (almost). Am I right in saying september? It's just fun watching all the top pagers go at it :P

Masaca1.png

Any predictions on the next xp weekend? It's been around 4 months since the last one (almost). Am I right in saying september? It's just fun watching all the top pagers go at it :P

Yea probably september again. The previous three were march, september, march. So i don't see why they would break the pattern.

backgroundsignature.png

September coincidentally is also the first time anyone will be able to afford jack of trades, if it doesn't go on sale or anything. @ druminator I think the 10k xp lamp rumour is just hearsay, nothing has been confirmed by jagex. Although I heard from someone there was a post on hlf basically to say it wasn't gamebreaking, but no xp figures were confirmed.

Bbk.png

Kingduffy reached 100M FM for his 8th skill above 100M.

Elvis should become the 5th player to hit 2,6B xp later today or early tomorrow.

Kngkyle is 42M xp away from entering the top 15.

If KngKyle keeps up with prayer, I can see him temporarily kicking Tg out of the top 15, until Tg passes Skiller 703. Tg also got his 100m FM! Recently Kingduffy got 50m Prayer, and today he got 50m Herblore. Any predictions that he is going to try and close off all 50m? Also, considering Elias has 20/25 skills above 50m, I actually seem him having a better chance than Kingduffy, however unlike Kingduffy he doesn't train every skill as often.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

All the auras apart from jack of all trades are on sale for 400 points, and I agree tugger I've been using call of the sea, timed my xp and it seems no different. It's probably like 2% increase or something tiny because jamflex didn't wanna make it OPed?

Ah, thanks. TBH none of them are really that spectacular looking. I'll probably pick up the Agility one, to help with Agility pyramid. Even jack of trades wouldn't be useful for any of the top players though if 10k xp per lamp is true.

Well unless I am missing something, gaining experience in 10 skills would only take about 30 seconds. Alch something, bury something, burn something, fletch 10 bolts, clean something, cut a gem, then just attack anything with their fist and change to attack, strength, and defense. Then they will have 11 actually. Even if it was only 10k experience, that would still be 10k experience in a minute or less. It would be worth it unless they are making over 600k experience an hour in that skill. Actually, it would be worth it unless if they can make over 600k exp an hour in EVERY skill (that isn't 200M exp already).

That Aura is only valuable until someone reaches 16 200m skills, then it becomes impossible for someone to use it. And just adding that Reverance is glitched when it comes to decreased prayer drain, it also appears to be 10% increase in the amount of prayer points recieved when drinking from a prayer potion.

I'm pretty sure it will count XP gained as you completing an action, not as XP being added to the skill, similarly to how your XP counter still goes up if you get XP in a skill that you're 200M in.

10xy5fk.png

Off topic, but im really liking this new 5 v 5 tournament. Im not interested in entering but i actually think i might get members just to watch them fight. I want to look at all the interesting strategies that ultra rich players will think of to secure their wins. Alot of people are complaning that this tournament isnt fair for the lower levels/poor players.... lmfao... IT'S a test to see who is BEST out of everyone, not out of your level group. But yeah, really cant wait to see 10 people go at it in full nex armour and all the crazy ko's.

My opinion may be biased because im level 138... but hey, i worked for it =P

Wow. That dude that mentioned justln a while back was right, he took the #1 daily prayer record.

EDIT: On Runetrack at least, not Runetracker.

haha yeah that was me mate, im good friends with him in real life and he was serious about this record stuff, he was hoping to get no.1 on runetracker but their was a few problems that messed things up like rs updates+logout times, but he said hes still gonna try get it :P (Justln now currently known as 'Mew2 Cc 4gp'

elvis hit 2.6 bill exp, and guys nobody really mentioned this, but Season should hit 120 dung very soon which will drop her in the #13 overall spot on the high scores, I think she deserves some credit she is one of the nicest people i have ever met in game 8-9 years ago and stil is to this day

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

99's-Herblore/Prayer/Fletching/Crafting/Constitution

2200 Total in under 100 days played

My Blog :D http://forum.tip.it/topic/301717-jessomephyrexials-blog/#entry5018330

Just wanted to say it will definately be interesting to see how these auras unfold over the next few months and maybe even year+ (whenever jagex starts to make higher lvl aura tiers / new auras)

Also just wanted to say I have even more respect for you now SUOMI and wish you even more luck and continued success on the journey ahead of you. Takes someone with a lot of class and his head on straight to come into our Friends Chat the other day and get to meet mythi and hell even apologize to her for passing her. :thumbup: =D>

Especially considering the fact that if she wasn't so stubborn and set in her slayer ways in the ways in which she is, we all know she would have locked up another 200mil spot alongggg time ago. :P :D

(Also did Sushi/Chilly put you up to all that? :P And why the change to crawlies now?)

Yeah Sushi/Chilly asked me to come there but I would have done it anyways. Feels bad to pass players like Allar/Aasiwat, Lan/Lucipher6, Skateenjoi, Mythiquedame and Pro Gamer who got most of their Slayer Xp before updates like effigies, overload, turmoil and chaotics. Thanks for the compliments <3 Was fun talking with you there too. Maybe I should visit there more often haha =P

Went to try my luck at crawlers. Wasn't really getting effigies while slaying, slayed like 50 hours in row without effigy at least twice so was a bit annoyed. Also was running out of Slayer points all the time because I was only doing cannon tasks and other tasks which were supposed to be good effigies/slayer exp. Oh and still haven't ever got visage drop haha, it isn't worth that much anymore anyways but would have been nice to get visage drop at least once =P Oh well at least I got like 100+ Black dragon egg drops haha. Wasn't getting good charms either because I was skipping waterfriends, black demons used to be good charms but they aren't that good anymore because like 10 bots every world, tried foreign worlds too but everyone else goes there too to get away from bots so was like 3 cannons every world. Was making loss with slayer too so not losing that much more money at cave crawlers. I am not getting anywhere near 1 effigy/hour at cave crawlers but still getting a lot more effigies than from slayer. Not using Steel titan as much as I should though. Of course my slayer gains will go down a bit but the exp from effigy stages help a lot. No bots at cave crawlers either haha... yet.

Sorry about mentioning that 10k lamp earlier, just heard it from somewhere. Thought it probably won't be true but shouldn't have given misleading information. Shouldn't have mentioned that 70k/h at rocktails either. I remember when Ivy was released people were saying it was like 300K/h at first, should have remember that people tend to exaggerate things sometimes. Got to admit that I do that sometimes too.

I wouldn't say that I am glad that I did slow skills first because of the high ranks, but I don't care much about buyable ranks so I guess that's true a bit. Was really inefficient to do slow skills first, especially now when I can't even use effigies on slower skills. "Wasted" so much time because of doing slow skills first. I enjoyed it all so I guess wasted a bit wrong word for it. Was never my goal to get 200M all skills the most efficient way and in the least time possible anyways.

I'm pretty sure it will count XP gained as you completing an action, not as XP being added to the skill, similarly to how your XP counter still goes up if you get XP in a skill that you're 200M in.

My Xp counter doesn't show anything when I get Xp in the skills I have already at 200M. Maybe my Xp counter been always glitched/bugged, wouldn't be surprised with my bad luck.

Sorry about complaining so much about bad luck and rs, it's just part of life that things rarely go the way you want.

Gratz Elvis on 2,6B exp and Kingduffy on getting 30M all skills. I can still remember seeing Kingduffy in Edgeville over 3 years ago when he just had gotten 99 Summoning and was 2nd player ever to do it. Everyone was asking him to show the emote and asking how he got 99 Summoning so fast. Good times haha <3

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Yeah Sushi/Chilly asked me to come there but I would have done it anyways. Feels bad to pass players like Allar/Aasiwat, Lan/Lucipher6, Skateenjoi, Mythiquedame and Pro Gamer who got most of their Slayer Xp before updates like effigies, overload, turmoil and chaotics. Thanks for the compliments <3 Was fun talking with you there too. Maybe I should visit there more often haha =P

Went to try my luck at crawlers. Wasn't really getting effigies while slaying, slayed like 50 hours in row without effigy at least twice so was a bit annoyed. Also was running out of Slayer points all the time because I was only doing cannon tasks and other tasks which were supposed to be good effigies/slayer exp. Oh and still haven't ever got visage drop haha, it isn't worth that much anymore anyways but would have been nice to get visage drop at least once =P Oh well at least I got like 100+ Black dragon egg drops haha. Wasn't getting good charms either because I was skipping waterfriends, black demons used to be good charms but they aren't that good anymore because like 10 bots every world, tried foreign worlds too but everyone else goes there too to get away from bots so was like 3 cannons every world. Was making loss with slayer too so not losing that much more money at cave crawlers. I am not getting anywhere near 1 effigy/hour at cave crawlers but still getting a lot more effigies than from slayer. Not using Steel titan as much as I should though. Of course my slayer gains will go down a bit but the exp from effigy stages help a lot. No bots at cave crawlers either haha... yet.

Sorry about mentioning that 10k lamp earlier, just heard it from somewhere. Thought it probably won't be true but shouldn't have given misleading information. Shouldn't have mentioned that 70k/h at rocktails either. I remember when Ivy was released people were saying it was like 300K/h at first, should have remember that people tend to exaggerate things sometimes. Got to admit that I do that sometimes too.

I wouldn't say that I am glad that I did slow skills first because of the high ranks, but I don't care much about buyable ranks so I guess that's true a bit. Was really inefficient to do slow skills first, especially now when I can't even use effigies on slower skills. "Wasted" so much time because of doing slow skills first. I enjoyed it all so I guess wasted a bit wrong word for it. Was never my goal to get 200M all skills the most efficient way and in the least time possible anyways.

My Xp counter doesn't show anything when I get Xp in the skills I have already at 200M. Maybe my Xp counter been always glitched/bugged, wouldn't be surprised with my bad luck.

Sorry about complaining so much about bad luck and rs, it's just part of life that things rarely go the way you want.

Gratz Elvis on 2,6B exp and Kingduffy on getting 30M all skills. I can still remember seeing Kingduffy in Edgeville over 3 years ago when he just had gotten 99 Summoning and was 2nd player ever to do it. Everyone was asking him to show the emote and asking how he got 99 Summoning so fast. Good times haha <3

stop wasting time :P

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

99's-Herblore/Prayer/Fletching/Crafting/Constitution

2200 Total in under 100 days played

My Blog :D http://forum.tip.it/topic/301717-jessomephyrexials-blog/#entry5018330