200M in all Skills

Makilio

This guy didn't max in 400 days played. He maxed in 400 days total. It only took him 159 days total!!!

That picture is from the graduate right ? Great movie.

I think with max efficiency + unlimited money, iits possible to max in under 100 days of gametime. But that is just a random guess with no real calculating behind it. Anyway... Suomi has to farm until May 2013 more or less to get 200m, and i think he might finish all other skills by then. Or a few months after that. That gives him 22 months to work with and i kinda think he can do it.

But i may be completely wrong and someone will put me where i belong with some high tech calculations.

Don't forget that Suomi will be using the fish/farm part of effigies on farming. I believe Xensure or Thai calculated earlier the amount of xp received from the skills that would be gained from opening effigies, though of course I don't know whether you factored that in or not.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

I thought I should post this, he got max in 400 days but he's now quitting.

Very commited though :o

He's not quitting permanently, just going on a three week holiday and then has no specific goals when he gets back. :P

How did you find that out?

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

I read somewhere on here that you could max all + 120 dung in 150 days if money was no issue, but I would assume no one has done that.

Des has said many times that he is breaking both the record of game time and real life time though :)

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

I read somewhere on here that you could max all + 120 dung in 150 days if money was no issue, but I would assume no one has done that.

Des has said many times that he is breaking both the record of game time and real life time though :)

jojo returns got 2376 pre effigy 155 days but he had prev exp

dg takes longer tho yea but yea its impressive for real and ingametime as jojoreturns relied on merching i think he took 3 real years which is sorta avg.

but i think thiers some people that have maxed quicker than 400 days real time.

StarViv.png

Did he have a clean account that he got maxed from lvl 3 or did he donate himself a few bil?

He got donations from other people. You can watch his progress from start to finish on his channel. Pretty sure he reads this topic too

He's not quitting permanently, just going on a three week holiday and then has no specific goals when he gets back. :P

He told me.

Fletching can still be done without losing time.

10xy5fk.png

He told me.

Oh, he told me that he was quitting after maxing. :P

Fletching can still be done without losing time.

Eb.png

Drumgun is going to have to pull something extra special out of the hat if he still wants to be first page in all combat skills now that so many people are maxing Prayer.

He could be making money via combat. I guess if he's fishing rocktails he'd have made 260m from that by now but that's not much.

Wonder what his plans are

Haha I was and slept like 12 hours too, huge exp waste haha but was worth every second =P

Also been trying my luck at cave crawlers so haven't been getting as much slayer exp.

Been wondering what would be the most efficient aura too, shame no effigy aura... yet.

Edit: You just edited haha and yeah it's true =P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Haha I was and slept like 12 hours too, huge exp waste haha but was worth every second =P

Also been trying my luck at cave crawlers so haven't been getting as much slayer exp.

Been wondering what would be the most efficient aura too, shame no effigy aura... yet.

Inb4 green uses Party Pete at bloodveld in slayer tower

Can you use 1 then use another as soon as the first ends- before the first cools down? If not then jack might not be so good for people who play a lot each day

[hide]But seriously.

I doubt sharpshooter is any good. Probably wont effect titan so it would be like a 2% increase in kills at crawlers where the cannon does a HUGE amount of the damage. Knockout also wouldn't be good, I heard it only works at below 100lp and there isn't much chance of you not already k0'ing an opponent with that little health left.

Jack of trades probably gives 2-5% which would be better for increasing slayer rate than the sharpshooter. If it applied to effigies then you can hoard and use them all in 3 hours lol

Runic accuracy might be good for ice strykes.

What do you mean shame no effigy aura... they are already too common.[/hide]

Inb4 green uses Party Pete at bloodveld in slayer tower

Can you use 1 then use another as soon as the first ends?

[hide]But seriously.

I doubt sharpshooter is any good. Probably wont effect titan so it would be like a 2% increase in kills at crawlers where the cannon does a HUGE amount of the damage. Knockout also wouldn't be good, I heard it only works at below 100lp and there isn't much chance of you not already k0'ing an opponent with that little health left.

Jack of trades probably gives 2-5% which would be better for increasing slayer rate than the sharpshooter. If it applied to effigies then you can hoard and use them all in 3 hours lol

Runic accuracy might be good for ice strykes.

What do you mean shame no effigy aura... they are already too common.[/hide]

I was being sarcastic, I am happy there is no effigy aura yet. Wouldn't be surprised if they are going to release something like that later though. Effigies are one of the updates I hate the most, this game was already easy enough and jagex can't never take it back and probably doesn't even want to. Somehow they always find way to ruin others achievements. It's very obvious they only want our money but I am pretty sure they could make very good profit even without updates like effigies... oh well too late now anyways.

I heard that sharpshooter aura doesn't affect cannon or steel titan so it would be pretty useless. Didn't get confirmation from Jagex though, nothing surprising. Took them like 8 years to explain how Ring of wealth works. I wonder what "Increases your ranged accuracy by 3%" even means, doesn't say if it affects cannon/steel titan/max damage. Maybe Jagex doesn't even know. Knock-out aura seemed pretty useless too, saw video about it earlier and someone kept hitting zeros on some monsters with like 10lp left. Game guide says "Guarantees a finishing blow on an opponent if they are near death" but I don't know what near death means, maybe when they got 1lp left. Jack of trades... I heard you get like 10k exp lamp, I am not sure though. I guess we will know better later. I would like to know too if you can use auras right after another, would make sense if you could but never know about jagex now days.

Saw video about that Call of sea aura too, like 70k/h fishing exp from rocktails. Pretty nice, was stupid of me to do slow skills first.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Did he have a clean account that he got maxed from lvl 3 or did he donate himself a few bil?

He got donations from other people. You can watch his progress from start to finish on his channel. Pretty sure he reads this topic too

He did while he still played, not sure if he will now though.

HIDES

Saw video about that Call of sea aura too, like 70k/h fishing exp from rocktails. Pretty nice, was stupid of me to do slow skills first.

Message for everyone, don't get too excited over the Call of the sea one. I didn't see a noticeable difference at rocktails, and neither had anyone else there that i asked. HLF has a post mentioning no real difference at barb fishing either. Assuming the aura is bugged for now, but we'll see.

Grats duffy on all 30m+. :)