200M in all Skills

Makilio

Dragonseance is back :)

And is about to get run over on the Slayer highscores by that huge bulldozer known as S U O M I... Wyvernrider4 better watch his back lol

Haha that cracked me up, such a good way to look at it. He's just tearing past people on the highscores.

Although over taking Wyvern would be something special, that would truly be epic. Needs to go roughly 3 times faster to overtake and claim #4 to 200m.

That being said, I can't say I've been tracking Wyvern's exp gains, so wouldn't know the likelihood of it happening.

La_Tamatoa.png

My Youtube

#37 to achieve the trimmed Completionist cape.

I'm suprised Telmomarques had the top spot for so long, at least now he/she has been over taken by Elias.

Lol at no point did he have it for more than a couple days...

A13d.png

Yeah, I don't even think he held it for a month.

I think he's talking about rank 1 RS hiscores, not total xp.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Do any of the top 15 have a 200m slow skill besides Suomi? By this I mean Mining, Agility, Fishing, Runecrafting or Slayer.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

And is about to get run over on the Slayer highscores by that huge bulldozer known as S U O M I... Wyvernrider4 better watch his back lol

Haha, Wyvernrider4 will get rank 4 for sure unless I get like 100 effigies a day which is very unlikely. I have had very bad luck with effigies lately, took like 80 hours to get those 22 effigies I used yesterday. Didn't get them just yesterday. Wyvernrider4 deserves rank 4 more than me anyways, he has been working on slayer for years.

I am not sure if Enrix E B or someone else will get 200M Slayer before me, he might have like 400 effigies banked. You never know.

I think Dragonseance doesn't follow this thread but glad to see he is back.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Haha, Wyvernrider4 will get rank 4 for sure unless I get like 100 effigies a day which is very unlikely. I have had very bad luck with effigies lately, took like 80 hours to get those 22 effigies I used yesterday. Didn't get them just yesterday. Wyvernrider4 deserves rank 4 more than me anyways, he has been working on slayer for years.

I am not sure if Enrix E B or someone else will get 200M Slayer before me, he might have like 400 effigies banked. You never know.

Surely if wyvernrider4 has been working on Slayer for years, you deserve the rank more for not being so damn slow? :)

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Surely if wyvernrider4 has been working on Slayer for years, you deserve the rank more for not being so damn slow? :)

You forget that effigies are a very young item. Wyverenrider4 has probably put in far more hours than Suomi with Slayer.

Nevertheless, I prefer Suomi. :P

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Given the choice I would bring Zarfot back and fanboy it up more than I already do on his channel, but seeing as that isn't happening I have to worship the Church of Suomi

Farming is very fast xp per hour and I recall reading that as long as you play less than 12 hours per day you would get 99 farming before you maxed total. Not sure how relevant either of those conditions are for top players though :D

200k xp on trees daily (2 magic runs, 1 palm run, 1 calquat run), 14k xp on herbs (including HH) every 90 minutes for 18 hours = 368k farm xp per day, or 508 days to 200m xp from 99 farm. Each magic+palm+calquat run takes 7 minutes, a magic-only run takes 4 minutes, and a herb run takes 6 minutes. This sums to 85 minutes per day farming.

Even if you already have 100m xp in all skills but farming, 200m farm is achievable (from 99) before maxing everything out. In the 508 days it takes to get 187m farming xp, to get from 100m to 200m xp in all other skills, you must average 196k xp in every skill daily:

270 mins (4.5 hrs) slaying (196k slay xp, assume at least equivalent combat xp from slay+crawlers) - See effigy analysis below

110 mins (1.8 hrs) hours of runecrafting via cave crawlers - See below

[hide=Effigy analysis]

Assume 1.5 effigies per day from slayer and 1.8 from cave crawlers (sum 3.3 effigies). Each grants 12.5k agility, thieving, firemaking, fishing, woodcutting, hunter, mining, and runecraft xp. An additional 48k is granted to runecraft by use of the dragonkin lamp.

Xp sums from effigies: 37.1k agility, thieving, fm, fish, wc, hunt, mine, 195.6k runecraft xp

[/hide]

85 mins farming (368k farm)

100 mins c2 duo fishing (160k xp + 37.1k from effigies = 197.1k fish)

100 mins splitting pines + effigies (197.1k wc, 28k fm)

120 mins agility with ba horn (includes ba time) + effigies = 197.1k agil

120 mins of mine/superheating (160k mine, 140k smith, 132k magic) + 37k.1 mine from effigies

10 mins smithing addy plates (55k + 140k from above = 195k)

20 mins stringing jewelry (60k + 132k = 192k, assume ~4k from assorted teles/slayer spells)

35 mins thieving ape guards (160k xp + effigies)

20 mins burning magic logs + pine splitting (28k) + effigies = 195k

40 mins of herblore habitat draconics (160k + effigies) = 197k

20 mins of mahogany tables (200k con)

20 mins of wines (200k cook)

18 mins cutting dstones (195k craft)

25 mins dungeoneering (200k dg, obviously not quantifiable daily as such)

20 mins fletching broad arrows (200k xp if perfect)

22 mins making overloads/overload ingreds (195k)

13 mins using frost bones with gilded altar (195k)

8 mins per day of summoning (195k, rough)

Sum: 1176 minutes, or 19.6 hours per day for 100m xp in all stats and 187m farming xp

woahhhhhhh

lol ima use effigy combo on fish then

StarViv.png

Given the choice I would bring Zarfot back and fanboy it up more than I already do on his channel, but seeing as that isn't happening I have to worship the Church of Suomi

Haha I would love to see Zarfot come back too. Probably won't happen because he found better things to do.

I wouldn't say Wyvernrider4 is slow, he just doesn't play as much as I do which is a good thing.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I wouldn't say Wyvernrider4 is slow, he just doesn't play as much as I do which is a good thing.

Its funny to hear that coming from someone who plays as much as you :P Dont be offended. This makes me respect you even more, as you see that the lives of people are important and a game shouldnt get in the way of that. Love you <3

Effigies were released on June 15, 2010 and Wyvernrider4 started slaying since that day so he's been going straight for 200m (starting from 40m) for about year. In contrast SUOMI only started slaying in late February which makes his progress even more impressive. Here is how it breaks down:

Wyvernrider4's average daily slayer experience: ~395,406

SUOMI's average daily slayer experience: ~921,775

Wyvernrider4 should reach 200m slayer in about 57 days at which time SUOMI should be at ~178.8m slayer experience. It would take SUOMI another 23 days or so to reach 200m (i.e. 80 days from today).

What's even more impressive is in the end it would take wyvernrider4 around 433 days to get 160m slayer xp whereas SUOMI took around 202 days to get around 187m slayer xp.

So Wyvernrider4 should get rank 4 and SUOMI rank 5, but as people have said it would be cooler to get rank 6 as you have so many rank 6s and 7s. That is pretty cool

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

Yeah Suomi should totally snap up rank 6 instead :D

If elias were to max all slows at crawlers, where does that put him in the race for hours left? We know he is already second to suomi but would doing crawlers enable him to beat suomi? considering suo has to collect cash for however long aswell.

Masaca1.png

Suomi has passed Drumgun for rank 6. He's now 17M behind Elvis which equates to about 2 weeks unless Elvis has some effigies banked and plans to dump some in the meantime.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

TIME UPDATE!!

[langers rank] [name] [time left] [previous time left] [change]

6. S U O M I : 6146 (6379) -233

1. Elias : 6656 (6883) -227

2. Telmomarques : 6958 (7175) -217

5. Elvis (previously Nintendo Swe) : 7686 (7960) -274

4. Jdelacroix : 7758 (7893) -135

9. Zarfot : 7764

14. Won all wars (previously Skiller 703 ) : 7815 (7834) -19

3. Allar: 7924

7. Drumgun : 8213 (8308) -95

8. Tezz : 8523 (8711) -188

11. Kingduffy : 8607 (8715) -108

13. Green098 : 8742 (8816) -74

15 Tg: 8686 (8775) -89

12. Gertjaars : 9164

10. Paperbag : 9788

This is the first time the calc hasn't had changes since the last update so we can look at who made the most progress :)

Elvis had the biggest drop in time followed by suomi, elias and telmo.