200M in all Skills

Makilio

What is the WC xp/hr used in the time calculator?

I've did some small tests and got in theory you'd get 101.5k xp/hr @ ape atoll with lumberjack/jujus/urns/adze (didn't include alching the logs that don't get burnt or teleported).Tests were done with 90 WC.Could go up by 5-10k more if you're 99 I guess?

I believe it's around 147k an hour with dragon axe+splitting on arctic pines. And yes, that kind of pace is extremely hard to maintain.

Has anybody actually gotten 147k xp/h at arctic pines? I haven't done much xp testing at arctic pines, but that sounds bs. Also, arctic pines are easy imo.

Is this #1 rank battle the closest ever? I dont remember ever seeing the rank go back and forth like this. I've only been playing since 2008 though.

also Suomi always asks several times if you really want to donate even on small amounts. Very cool dude imo

Kjarqu.png

Is this #1 rank battle the closest ever? I dont remember ever seeing the rank go back and forth like this. I've only been playing since 2008 though.

also Suomi always asks several times if you really want to donate even on small amounts. Very cool dude imo

Don't think so either, and ive been playing since 2004. Maybe zezima and lilyuffie were the last two who raced for #1 total.

And ofc with new skills a race always comes.

And yea suomi really is a nice person!! I'd donate him anytime.

backgroundsignature.png

The true victors when a new skill is released are the ones who wait to see the fastest methods and continue training as they were instead of jumping in for total levels.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Does anyone know what caused the sudden drop in frost dragon bone prices by the way? I figured lemar dumped his stack onto the ge for a low price but I could be wrong.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Does anyone know what caused the sudden drop in frost dragon bone prices by the way? I figured lemar dumped his stack onto the ge for a low price but I could be wrong.

Bots mainly, I'd assume.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

In this video at around 1:20 the guy says "Gertjaars payed people to train his account".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FApjNa-BDho

Any truth behind this? :blink: ( Assuming not ).

Not accusing anyone but wouldn't doubt it tbh, that account always seemed sketch to me

I do recall some controversy about Gert's 200m crafting, he was meant to let Ccr Lyder take his rank because Ccr taught him to ge merch. I never cared enough to find out if it was true so please don't assume I know :)

I don't even wanna think about what rank he would be now if he was still playing...

A13d.png

I assume the reason for the widespread crash in prices is due to more people playing and trying to make money. The bots were always there, and when you add in the supply generated by the number of people who play due to summer break, you see a huge increase in supply. There is also a rise in demand, but obviously not as high as the rise in supply. This makes all the prices lower. Just look at any item that can easily be gathered by players: essence, herbs, bones, etc.

Don't think so either, and ive been playing since 2004. Maybe zezima and lilyuffie were the last two who raced for #1 total.

And ofc with new skills a race always comes.

And yea suomi really is a nice person!! I'd donate him anytime.

Considering the training methods Zezima and Lilyuffie had to work with, it wasn't as exciting as this.

Aren't all frost spawns saturated by bots already? More people trying to kill them does not necessarily mean more bones are coming into the game, it would just mean everyone gets slightly fewer kills each.

How fast are greater demons slaying them with a cannon in the forinithy dungeon? You could use a cheap setup like glory instead of fury to be safe.

15-20mins for like 16-18k slayer exp and ~50 crims.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Ever since the update about a week ago, I've found myself getting about 1 effigy every 15 hours of slayer (based on about 45 hours of slayer). This might just be bad luck, but I've seen other people reporting the same thing. I am going for max cape right now, and my only non-99 is my 98 runecrafting, which is 800k off 99. I'm slaying to get effigies for 99 rc because I can't ZMI (I did ZMI to 91).

I would honestly love to hear that this is just a streak of bad luck, but I suspect and fear otherwise. Players have complained about the experience rate from effigies since they were released about this time last year; I wouldn't be surprised if Jagex had finally decided to find their own way to deal with the problem.

If this has happened, it will greatly change the amount of hours needed to get all 200ms, as cave crawlers will be less effective and that means this will be a big deal for the players that we discuss on this thread.

Once again, I don't want to sound like one of those rants forum ragers who complain that whip drops have been nerfed because they haven't got one in a thousand kills or whatever.

Crystalfarm.png

Ever since the update about a week ago, I've found myself getting about 1 effigy every 15 hours of slayer (based on about 45 hours of slayer). This might just be bad luck, but I've seen other people reporting the same thing. I am going for max cape right now, and my only non-99 is my 98 runecrafting, which is 800k off 99. I'm slaying to get effigies for 99 rc because I can't ZMI (I did ZMI to 91).

I would honestly love to hear that this is just a streak of bad luck, but I suspect and fear otherwise. Players have complained about the experience rate from effigies since they were released about this time last year; I wouldn't be surprised if Jagex had finally decided to find their own way to deal with the problem.

If this has happened, it will greatly change the amount of hours needed to get all 200ms, as cave crawlers will be less effective and that means this will be a big deal for the players that we discuss on this thread.

Once again, I don't want to sound like one of those rants forum ragers who complain that whip drops have been nerfed because they haven't got one in a thousand kills or whatever.

8 effigies in like 13 tasks today, I think you're okay. Although I think it would be much better if they were nerfed/didn't exist at all. Nice to see the race heating back up.

Wikkar.png

Lol I actually got an effigy while reading this....

But seriously I know people who are doing quite well with effigy drops right now... It's just a dry streak, everyone has them, and the drop rate will eventually even out.

A13d.png

Lol I actually got an effigy while reading this....

But seriously I know people who are doing quite well with effigy drops right now... It's just a dry streak, everyone has them, and the drop rate will eventually even out.

The fact that you can train effectively with effigies is exactly why they need to be nerfed.

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

effigies have been out over a year they cant really just nerf em...u know but they nerfed pc b4 so anythings possible

however thier are times where u go 30task+ w/o any effigies and times where u get 2 effigies then the next task get an effigy then the next task get an effigy

it is kinda crazy how a day of slayer can equal half a day of runecraft an hr of agility/mining and 30 mins of wc + lots of buyable exp for me =P

StarViv.png