200M in all Skills

Makilio

How many tasks does it take to get to 200m from 99? (rough estimate)

From what i've seen. 99 is about 950-1,000 tasks. I'm going to say 1,000 for simplicity.

So if 1,000 tasks=13m exp(Rounded exp needed for 99)

13m/1,000 tasks=13,000 slay exp per task.

200,000,000m exp need/13,000 exp per task(average)=15,384.62 tasks.

Give or take a couple dozen.

:blink:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Looks like jdela opened a bunch of effigies today, strange considering hes barely gained any combat xp this month. He should hit 200m thieving within 2 or 3 weeks if he keeps the same pace

Bbk.png

From what i've seen. 99 is about 950-1,000 tasks. I'm going to say 1,000 for simplicity.

not even close sorry

uhh with my list 99 slayer was 450 tasks, but with a normal person its probably a little over 500, id say its about 25k xp per task avg, making it 8000 tasks for 200m slayer

i think sushi had like 6k or something liek that but did some slayer before update, and also did effigys for some

a_final_name.png

not even close sorry

uhh with my list 99 slayer was 450 tasks, but with a normal person its probably a little over 500, id say its about 25k xp per task avg, making it 8000 tasks for 200m slayer

i think sushi had like 6k or something liek that but did some slayer before update, and also did effigys for some

Hm, sorry about that then. :o

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

not even close sorry

How did you manage 99 slayer with 450 tasks? I'm about 1.1m exp from 99 and I've done almost 650 tasks.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Looks like jdela opened a bunch of effigies today, strange considering hes barely gained any combat xp this month. He should hit 200m thieving within 2 or 3 weeks if he keeps the same pace

nope he only wanted 187m thief and he told me he was sick of thieving so opened em

he had those effigies from ages ago

=)

StarViv.png

Also earlier in this thread, people were talking about how Gertjaars and Telmomarques were the poster boys for smokin mils. So if it is indeed true that he is a leader in the manipulation clans, then you know he has money.

sigtsg99tq3.png

Also earlier in this thread, people were talking about how Gertjaars and Telmomarques were the poster boys for smokin mils. So if it is indeed true that he is a leader in the manipulation clans, then you know he has money.

Yes Gert was a member of smokin mils telmo wasn't. I flipped with Telmo back when it was actually decent. Same with him pking. Stop trying to continue on stupid rumors like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvRo0T7nOBI&feature=channel_video_title

When I was in Divination, Telmo and a few others used to group merch.

Thats how he afforded Craft at the time, he merched long before that, and long after that.

Unsure whether he was in SM or not though.

When I was in Divination, Telmo and a few others used to group merch.

Thats how he afforded Craft at the time, he merched long before that, and long after that.

Unsure whether he was in SM or not though.

It's just what I've been told and for as far as I know that source is reliable. Didn't want to create any hussle (or hustle, nort sure which it is), sorry for that.

Besides, a video of him pking doesn't prove anything Sock.

sigtsg99tq3.png

I have 200m agility xp. I hear a lot about these subjects.

S U O M I is the most likely, because he is fully prepared to spend the next 10 years nolifeing, and has an available living space for this time. He plays about 17 hours a day, and tries to be as perfect as possible all those hours. However, because of his refusal to merch, he has started some ridiculous "donating campaign" that means it will take him years longer than normal. (ex: he has to graahk to 200m rc, because he desperately needs money). He also is at risk of running out of cash before 200m mining, smith, magic currently.

Gertjaars no one takes seriously at maintaining rank 1. Just about everyone wants him to lose rank 1 to Zarfot. Gertjaars also has money troubles, as in the past he spent all his money just so that he could maintain rank 1. You'll see on his yt channel he's heavily leeching smokin mils by becoming their poster boy, saying to join them, as it has "pro members like gertjaars and telmomarques." He'll either run out of cash or lose out on efficiency to Zarfot when it comes to non-buyables.

Zarfot has 200m craft, herb, smith banked, and is so loaded that he will certainly become rank 1 if he keeps playing. He plays less to gain more than the top page overall, but since Zarfot spends time in something called real life, and is not a complete no lifer, there is a strong probability that he'll quit rs for real life before he ever gets 200m everything.

Lover Romeo has a 0% chance at 200m everything, sorry. Yes, he has 200m agility and 200m mining, but he is one of the most inefficient players there ever was. Atm, he's far more focused on 200m e hitting on girls than gaining xp.

Drumgun nolifes well, and has an available living space, but he only cares to train what he likes. For instance, he has 200m attack, defence, constitution, and mage, and is currently working on strength...probably getting 200m there too. However, he only has 15.7m slayer xp, which highlights his inefficiency for obvious reasons. He also does not merch, which adds to the number of hours needed, but he's still gotten a lot of money over the years (ex: all the combat drops, he once had a collection of thousands of whips). His bank probably still has or has had a large net amount, since he killed rock lobsters to 200m mage, which requires billions.

Those are some of the strongest candidates, and some of the names I've seen thrown around here. Regardless, don't expect 200m everything to happen for yeears.

Just sayin

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

So if I make a vid saying that all top 22 people are all in a merching clan and get 100 other people to confirm it, its true? Just because I say it and others agree with me it must be true right? Nice logic you have.

I think I know Telmo better then 90% of the people who read this thread. I talk to him on a daily basis. I have for the last 3 years or so. He's never had anything to do with Smokin Mils. He merched solo and with a group of people in an old IRC channel called flip 4 life. If you look at the video also it shows some of his drops which made him money. Same with the merching. Anyone can make up stuff. Most "sources" aren't even close to reliable honestly. If you even want a reliable source why not just go pm the leader of Smokin Mils and ask them? Even then still not reliable.

Also gert was known to lie about a few things and some other stuff which won't be mentioned on here as the post will be hidden.

like i told you guys on my post, i was a rank in sm for a year when i was still playing rs, gertjaars was ranked there yes, but telmo hasnt been officially part of sm.

I believe, like many others in this thread, that he just flipped, 76ked and Pvm'd his money.

Anyone else notice the scary accuracy of Revan's post lol?

Yeah lol I've been noticing ever since I first read that post (discovered this thread when it was at about 50 pages and read through them all) and unlike most posts, its significance only increases over time rather than decreases.

A13d.png

Tbh I did the 26k/76k pvp trick for nearly the entire time it was avaliable. Sure it was good money but not even close to making the sort of cash telmo has for 200M in buyables. It was good starting capital but from that telmo grouped merched with divination and some other rich kiddies to make that cash pile alot higher. Whoever claims he made cash from actual pking is a joke lol look at that vid uploaded on the previous page? The drops were terrible and it only takes one death to lose most of the cash made from previous drops. Jus sayin..

Tbh I did the 26k/76k pvp trick for nearly the entire time it was avaliable. Sure it was good money but not even close to making the sort of cash telmo has for 200M in buyables. It was good starting capital but from that telmo grouped merched with divination and some other rich kiddies to make that cash pile alot higher. Whoever claims he made cash from actual pking is a joke lol look at that vid uploaded on the previous page? The drops were terrible and it only takes one death to lose most of the cash made from previous drops. Jus sayin..

Some drops weren't good but that vid doesn't also show every single kill.

Anyone else notice the scary accuracy of Revan's post lol?

Yeah lol I've been noticing ever since I first read that post (discovered this thread when it was at about 50 pages and read through them all) and unlike most posts, its significance only increases over time rather than decreases.

One ofthe main reasons that post is so accurate is because it does objectively look at someones pshycological aspects /realistic aspects of 200m all...Alot of people just play alot but dont plan on doing so for years.

The main thing to seperate players ingame in terms of total time ingame is probably money making/afking

but revans post basically showed a long time ago who would quit and who would keep going w/o burning out.

StarViv.png