200M in all Skills

Makilio

well you never now with drumgun

now he is going kinda slow

but when its really needed

he gets the fastest xp gains ever

it might appear that drumgun's xp gains are slow(er), but since he is maxed combat he may be doing tormented demons, soul wars, god wars, who knows, and so we may not know about it

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

If he was using cave crawlers for slayer you would have thought he would have used his effigies on slayer not rc, no? :P

The difference between slaying/effigies used on slayer and slaying/effigies used on rc is minimal. Cave crawlers for slayer is much better than both of them and he can't use his cave crawler effigies on rc if he has to train slayer. He could continue to kill cave crawlers to finish rc.

To answer your question. No I'd think when slaying he'd use them on rc thinking that slayer is more enjoyable than rc then if he decided to kill crawlers for slayer he'd use effigies on slayer.

Here's the updated Milestones chart

I'm pretty sure the 100M and 200M is accurate as of today. The 50M xp is harder to track since I would need to look up every player over 700M xp to be 100% sure. Any corrections will be noted and adjusted in the future, if possible, drop me a PM.

Changes since june 3rd are in bold

Players with the most skills over 50M xp (Elias became the first player to achieve 20 skills oer 50M with RC, his next skill is most likely far away - Elvis will reach his 19th skill with RC in a couple weeks - Kingduffy is not focusing on any skills under 50M at the moment, he has some relatively close - Telmomarques should reach 2 more skills at 50M with the fact he's slaying these days - Suomi will get another one with farming in a couple days as well as another one with defence shortly - Nothing in sight for Tezz and Jdelacroix)

1- Elias 20 skills

2- Zarfot 19 skills

3- Allar 19 skills

4- Elvis 18 skills

5- Kingduffy 17 skills

6- Telmomarques 16 skills

7- Jdelacroix 16 skills

8- Suomi 15 skills

9- Lan 14 skills

10 - Tezz 14 skills

Players with most skills over 100M xp (Telmomarques will tie Jdelacroix with ranged in a couple days - Drumgun will get a 12th skill with fishing in a couple weeks - Elias is still close to a couple 100M milestones, but I can only see him get 100M ranged shortly - Elvis is close to 3 skills to 100M but it won't be for another month or so - Suomi should get another skill to 100M in the next update and another in the following update - Nothing in sight for Jdelacroix and Tezz)

1- Allar 14 skills

2- Jdelacroix 13 skills

3- Telmomarques 12 skills

4- Drumgun 11 skills

5- Elias 11 skills

7- Tezz 11 skills

6- Elvis 10 skills

8- Suomi 10 skills

9- Erw J 9 skills

10- Paperbag 9 skills

Players with most skills at 200M xp (Even though the race for the most skills at 200M seems over with Drumgun reaching 10 skills first, there is still no clear winner for 11 skills - Drumgun is not training his closest skill - Telmomarques could rush through herblore for a quick 200M but he's not doing that at the moment - Suomi will get his 10th in 10-12 weeks - Tezz should reach 9 skills in 4 weeks - Jdelacroix should get his 9th in 3-4 weeks and his 10th in 8-10 skills - Elias should get his 9th skill in 7 weeks, but he could power through construction also)

1- Drumgun 10 skills

2- Telmomarques 10 skills

3- Suomi 9 skills

4- Paperbag 8 skills

5- Tezz 8 skills

6- Jdelacroix 8 skills

7 - Elias 8 skills

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Update of the top 15 (please note that Elias passed Telmomarques during the time I wrote the update)

1. Telmomarques : 2,81B xp (+33M). Still keeping ahead of Elias, Telmo trained herblore to virtual lvl 120 last week for his 12th skill over 100M and became the first player to reach 2,8B xp. Back to slayer after a nice XP push in the last weeks, Telmo could become the king in skills at 200M and over 100M. He will reach 100M ranged in the next hours. Coming milestones : 100M ranged

2. Elias : 2,81B xp (+43M). He was at rank 2 when I started writing but temporarly got to rank 1 with a surge in effigies, Elias is hunting effigies after getting 200M herblore, his 8th skill. Having reached 2,8B also last week, Elias is mercylessly making sure Telmomarques is giving his all to maintain rank 1. Coming milestones : 100M slayer

3. Allar (previously Skiller - Aasiwat) : 2,68B xp. Inactive.

4. Jdelacroix : 2,67Bxp (+15M). Still thieving, farming and smithing, Jd is ignoring all the fuss for rank 1 and keeping his own pace. About to get back to rank 3, he achieved his 13th skill over 100M last week with smithing. Coming milestones : 200M thieving (9th skill) and 2,7B xp

5. Elvis (previously Nintendo Swe) : 2,57B xp (+15M). Still slaying full-time, Elvis has once again passed Drumgun for rank 5. Not the fastest player out there in the last months, Elvis is enjoying a very consistent pace and should always be considered one of the top contenders. Coming milestones : 200M attack, 200M herblore (7th and 8th), 100M slayer and 100M farming

6. Drumgun : 2,56B xp (+5M). Back to fishing as well as some dungeoneering, it looks more and more unlikely that he will be the first to 11 skills at 200M. A unique player with a loyal following, his skills breakdown is also unique. Coming milestones : 200M WC (11th) and 100M fishing

7. S U O M I : 2,54B xp (+24M). About to pass Drumgun for rank 6, Suomi is still keeping up with slayer and enjoying a very nice pace. Definitely the king of slow skills, out of the 6 slowest skills, he has 3 maxed out (fish, agi and mining) 2 around half way (slayer and WC) and another skill well advanced considering he hasn't put any dragonkin lamps in it (30M RC). Coming milestones : 100M WC, 100M HP and 100M ranged

8. Tezz : 2,47B xp (+13M). Still hunting, Tezz is about 10 days away from reaching the mystical halfway mark. Coming milestones : 2,5B xp, 100M ranged and 100M fletching.

9. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive

10. Paperbag : 2,13B xp. Inactive.

11. Kingduffy : 2,11B xp (+10M). Mainly training FM as well as multiple skills, probably for shattered heart, the King is now 2 weeks away from getting back in the top 10. Training at his very own pace, his skills breakdown is more impressive than his total XP suggests. Coming milestones : 100M WC and 100M ranged

12. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Inactive.

13. Green098 : 2,00B xp (+7M). 2 weeks away from passing Gertjaars and securing herself a spot in the top 15 for many more weeks/months, Green is still slaying ia magic. Not viewed as a very efficient player, she's managed to stay at the top for a ery long time and reached 2B xp last week. Coming milestones : 100M magic

14. Won all wars (previously Skiller 703 ) : 1,96B xp (+5M). Once again training farming and agility, Won all wars could get knocked out of the top 15 during the summer. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

15. Tg : 1,91B xp. (+18M). Mostly training fast buyables (herblore and prayer), Tg could get to rank 12 very quickly. He's reached 1,9B xp last week and has a 90M lead on the next active player outside of the top 15. Coming milestones : 200M herblore (6th skill)

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Thanks for the update, this race between elias and telmo is really blowing my mind with how fast they're going, my moneys on elias for first to 3b if he sticks at crawlers, he's on 268m month compared to telmos 182m and he seems to be outpacing him at the moment. Telmo won't give up easily though

Bbk.png

The fact that they are both so close to each other all the time is great, I can't wait to see the first person to 60% completion!

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

At this rate it'll be elias unless telmo goes back to herb.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

elias is making his surge for rank 1 right now, but honestly telmomarques is in better position, im assuming hes going to finish off his 200m herblore doing overloads on the next 2-3 bxpw, but if he realy wanted to, he could pass elias again

i personaly hope elias keeps doing crawlers till he gets drumguns monthly record, and uses effigys on rcing to catch up rc to slayer, then after that he'll be thuroughly bored and go back to slaying

like i said tho, telmomarques is still in better shape and will probably reclaim his rank within 2-3 months after elias is first to 3b xp

a_final_name.png

11. Kingduffy : 2,11B xp (+10M). Mainly training FM as well as multiple skills, probably for shattered heart, the King is now 2 weeks away from getting back in the top 10. Training at his very own pace, his skills breakdown is more impressive than his total XP suggests. Coming milestones : 100M WC and 100M ranged

___

Completed the statue a while ago, just wanted the rocks so I could fill/empty my bank quickly for ZMI rcing, fancied doing an hour or so the other day :P. Efficient eh?