200M in all Skills

Makilio

Highly doubt its an agil course. It has agil course tendencies but you missed the 2 anvils, the stairs, the mural, the wall design, the stairway and the tethradron. Also the pipe and the pickaxe.

Highly doubt its an agil course. It has agil course tendencies but you missed the 2 anvils, the stairs, the mural, the wall design, the stairway and the tethradron. Also the pipe and the pickaxe.

its an agil course because if its not i owe jd 1m so shhhh

StarViv.png

I really don't think it's an agility course. I think it's just part of a new quest that happens to have obstacles. I think someone just mentioned it might be an agility course and that rumor just spread like wildfire until people were convinced it's an agility course.

Got a idea:

Xp rate Runecrafting = 63k

Xp rate Agility = 72k

Profit/h Runecrafting = 500k

Profit/h Agility = 0

Lamps from Slayer = 1870

Xp from DK lamps from effigys: 89800k

Time saved using DK lamps on Runecrafting: 89800k/63k= 1400 hours

Time saved using DK lamps on Agility: 89800k/72k= 1250 hours

For saving 150 hours, you are wasting 700m profit.

So, 700m profit made/150 hours that you would waste= 4700k profit/hour wasted

I guess that If you don't value your time over 4700k cash/hr, you shouldn't effigy Runecrafting.

To clarify, I explored this place very very well. I believe you will be here for part of the quest doing stuff and then move on. There is a plank that MUST be knocked down in order to access the fairy ring side, and more importantly, continue the quest. The anvils, stairs, mural, wall design, and tethradron are all part of the quest. The pipe and pickaxe is as well. This is an Agility course because it will be possible to return to this place whenever you want through the fairy ring after you've knocked down that plank. Furthermore, the obstacles I showed played no actual role in anything other than to go in a circuit. This is very clearly the Agility course.

To the west side are some stairs. The only way to access this side is by sliding down the roof obstacle. The only way to access that is by jumping from the previous roof onto that roof. The only way to access this is to climb up the 2nd ladder I intentionally skipped at the beginning of the video. Once you jump down that roof, it will be impossible to go back the other way. Furthermore, once you jump down from the platform where the handholds are at, it'll be impossible to go back the other way. There are no ladders to climb back up, I checked. So there won't be any way to get directly from the Agility course to the stairs without redoing whatever brought you to the island to begin with. It seems very clear that you must already be in the Northwest corner of the island when you arrive, as the setup of the obstacles in that section can only ever be accessed if that was true. The only way I'm wrong on this is if you somehow have to create a ramp to climb up onto the handholds section that will then allow you travel back.

I don't know what's down the stairs, but the main island above ground will definitely be used as part of the quest and it will also feature an Agility course, this much is blatantly obvious. Also, due to the mishmash of obstacles from Advanced Barb and Gnome, it seems like this will definitely be a high level course and it will probably be the best Xp/hr. If the quest requirement for this place is RotM, the best Xp/hr course in the game as one probably multiple rewards of completing that quest certainly makes sense.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Got a idea:

Xp rate Agility = 72k

Profit/h Agility = 0

Lamps from Slayer = 1870

I guess that If you don't value your time over 4700k cash/hr, you shouldn't effigy Runecrafting.

is ZMI really 500k profit at 99?

Also - does anyone have a dynamic ZMI spreadsheet with the approx avg's to craft runes at 99, and thus the resulting profit.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

@ Gemeos

Don't you "lose" 75M gp in the 150 hours you save from RC instead of 700M?

Edit: nvm I didn't calculate the whole 1400 hours...

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I personally value my sanity (what precious little is left if it) way over that :lol:

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Got a idea:

Xp rate Agility = 72k

Profit/h Agility = 0

Lamps from Slayer = 1870

is ZMI really 500k profit at 99?

Also - does anyone have a dynamic ZMI spreadsheet with the approx avg's to craft runes at 99, and thus the resulting profit.

Yes, I been hearing 500-600k from 99 rcers that keep rcing. I took 500k to be sure.

And I don't belive that there is a dynamic ZMI spreadsheet but would be pretty intersting.

Well said.

Always a laugh seeing those people talk down RS, but constantly come back to RS-related threads to talk about RS.

@ Gemeos2: at 93 RC, last time I took note of it, I made about 250-300k profit per hour I think? I'll have to try it out again. You've definitely got me interested to see if the profit doubles over the next few levels.

Edited by Kimberly
Removed quote of rule-breaking posts

La_Tamatoa.png

My Youtube

#37 to achieve the trimmed Completionist cape.

Moving on, has anyone noticed telmomarques dropped herbalore and is now on to slayer. We all said who ever goes back to slayer first will most likely be #2. Elias is 8m total xp from #1, and has 6M herbalore xp untill 200M. He obviously won't over take telmom from herbalore but i'm just wondering what do you think he will do after herb? If he does slayer then the race for #1 will continue for a while longer, I think that Elias would eventually catch telmom doing slayer. Or does he go and do 15-20M cons xp, leaving him with 20Mish left for effigy stages (which is more then enough i think someone said earlier). Interesting...

Masaca1.png

He could also have more charms banked that he has yet to use?

I guess it depends whether he wants to hunt down Telmo sooner rather than later.

Sooner would surely mean some construction, like you said. Or if he wants to bide his time, I guess he'll also move back onto Slayer also? Hoard more effigies etc.

Also, does anyone know if they talk to each other? If so, disclosing to each other what they're working on/planning to work on?

La_Tamatoa.png

My Youtube

#37 to achieve the trimmed Completionist cape.

To be honest, Suomi is still way ahead of everyone. I am pretty sure he is the only one on front page who has 200m in Agility, Mining, and Fishing, which are the majority of the slow skills in the game. Once Elias and Telmo are out of buyables, they will lose their momentum as they will have to switch to the slow skills once they run out of skills to dump their money into.

As for the ZMI profits, I will start a spreadsheet to estimate average profit per hour, by recording an hour of ZMI runs or by taking screenshots at the beginning of every hour with a counter to see how many laps I do, when I do 99 RC from 82.

after telmo reached 100m+ herblore xp he turns to slayer, why did he do that? if he do this elias would reach him in the coming day :o

i don't know why he do this, i think he'd like to do another slower skill because after elias is out of his buyables (nearli 45m xp) he reached him again, or i don't know why he's training slayer :P

after telmo reached 100m+ herblore xp he turns to slayer, why did he do that? if he do this elias would reach him in the coming day :o

i don't know why he do this, i think he'd like to do another slower skill because after elias is out of his buyables (nearli 45m xp) he reached him again, or i don't know why he's training slayer :P

Elias doesn't have enough herb xp left to catch him, but if he does construction then yes he will but thats what we're waiting for. Does telmo know something we don't? Maybe Elias is going back to slayer after, who knows.

Masaca1.png

As for the ZMI profits, I will start a spreadsheet to estimate average profit per hour, by recording an hour of ZMI runs or by taking screenshots at the beginning of every hour with a counter to see how many laps I do, when I do 99 RC from 82.

The rate of the runes that you craft at ZMI varies with to the lvl. So that would be kinda useless.

@ Gemeos2: at 93 RC, last time I took note of it, I made about 250-300k profit per hour I think? I'll have to try it out again. You've definitely got me interested to see if the profit doubles over the next few levels.

The profit/hr varies with the lvl. And probably you had some bad hours. 500k/hr is the AVERAGE. Not the profit you will get in every hour.

The current price of ess is low so if your planning on hardcore RC'ing you should buy it up now?

If you think that the price won't go even more low and if you planing to rc long-term, so yes I guess.

Just take a pic at the start and end of a level and see how many runes you got (factoring in tele and bank runes) and how much p ess you used then you could get a profit per trip and people can use their personal trips per hour to get the profit per hour.

Thankyou in advance for testing if you do eventually get round to testing it :) I would make a dynamic spreadsheet like someone mentioned before if someone could give info like that.

I was gone for a couple of months, whatever happened to Skiller being near the top of xp? Or is he still? Did Telmo grab rank 1 in both categories?

Allar (previously Skiller) has quit runescape. Telmomarques did indeed took rank 1 in both categories, while a few weeks later elias dumped effigys, nolifed the [cabbage] out of prayer/herblore and took rank 1 for just a hour or so :P.

Since then a race has been going on for #1 which telmo seems to be winning.

And drumgun and telmo are now tied for 10 skills at 200m which drumgun got a little bit earlier then telmo.

backgroundsignature.png

We don't need the nolifing/time wasting/irl efficiency debate please, stick to the discussion of what's going on and what's going to happen in the game please.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I was gone for a couple of months, whatever happened to Skiller being near the top of xp? Or is he still? Did Telmo grab rank 1 in both categories?

Allar (previously Skiller) has quit runescape. Telmomarques did indeed took rank 1 in both categories, while a few weeks later elias dumped effigys, nolifed the [cabbage] out of prayer/herblore and took rank 1 for just a hour or so :P.

Since then a race has been going on for #1 which telmo seems to be winning.

And drumgun and telmo are now tied for 10 skills at 200m which drumgun got a little bit earlier then telmo.

Thanks for the update!

Trollbomber.png

My opinion is that anyone who plays this game excessively has some real issues and needs to wake up and face reality. Idk why all these other no lifers are even trying, it's blatantly obvious that Suomi is raping everyone in terms of time left to completing all skills.

Just popped in for amusement so not to cause any disruption, but been there done that, and it's called addiction, an unhealthy one. Some people still have a way to go to admitting they have a problem. I've had a few myself, which have effectively vanished after setting my mind free of the chore known as RS, allowing me to carry out my full physical and mental potential. Trust me, you don't try to maintain efficiency while supposedly doing homework purely because it's 'fun', quite plain and simple.

Your full potential...mastering 2D online mini golf games.

satan_panda.png